• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventures Galore

Nimrod

Foolish Knight
Why hello there, was it a misclick or did you really want to see what's inside this thread of mine?

So, who am I?
Well, I'm pretty new to this site, having just registered the day before the update was going to happen, making me unable to just jump right into roleplaying.
But hey, now that everything's sorted out I'm eager to get some great stories underway.

I'm Nimrod, or Nim for short, and currently studying English on a University-level, meaning you can expect a decent level of literacy! That being said, what can you expect from writing with me?

-Creativity: I don't have a set amount of characters I recycle for my roleplays but rather tend to come up with original ones that fit the setting and overall theme of the roleplay I intend to write.
Worldbuilding is a favorite of mine and If you share my love for creating interesting settings don't hesitate to share your own ideas!

-Frequent posting: I might be a student, but that doesn't mean i don't have ANY time to spare. You can expect a reply daily, or at least every 3 days if things do get hectic in real life.

-Fantasy and Adventure:
A big fan of quests and the like! Be it discovering ancient civilizations or suicide-missions that involve facing an overwhelming threat.

-Not ONE set "tone" for Rping. Be it a light-hearted, humorous approach or doom and gloom, I can write a variety of different themes for my roleplays, depending on my partner's preference and the setting.

So, if you're still here I think it's time to reward you with some plots I'm currently trying to find partners for!

A and B are both members of the same guild of adventurers. Governing contracts on Monster hunts, on expeditions and any other task that may require individuals fit for those risky undertakings. Yet both of them are notorious for being too reckless and are thus presented with an ultimatum by the guild's council.
They are no longer allowed to take part in other adventuring parties due to them more often than not causing them to almost fail in doing their job. Unable to earn glory and respect anymore they're forced to work together, going through the most dangerous of contracts in order to revel in their hunger for adventure without being "dragged down" by their more conservative fellow guild members.
Are they going to meet their match and grow beyond trying to just make a name for themselves or may they be humbled by their adventures?

(OOC; I left this intentionally vague. This is basically just the rough prompt for a fantasy adventure that we can shape to fit whatever we had in mind. Be it dragons, ancient temples or the like, we can keep it episodic and just throw our characters in dangers. This can be a light-hearted role-play that just follows the two of them on their quest for recognition, with all the friendship and camaraderie that comes with being part of a guild or we can flesh it out into a more serious rivalry. Pretty flexible here!)

It has been several years since the kingdom had been plagued by a secret order of mages pulling the strings behind the facade of being the king's advisors. They had grown fat and spoiled in their pursuit of power...Until an order of knights revealed them for what they are, ending the charade and initiating a crusade against the mages. But it did hit the common wizards and herbalists the hardest as the common people were fearful of any magic, making them lynch those they deemed to be dangerous and leading the rest to seek refuge and hide their gifts from prying eyes...Now, after all those years the mages seem to have returned, as plagues befall the people, as royalty succumbs to disease and madness, as the dead rise from their graves. It seems like there are dark forces at work which the Knights sworn to protect the realm are unable to combat themselves...forcing them to look for alliances in the most uncommon of places...

(OOC; this is a more serious plot that revolves around the old magisters seeking vengeance with our characters, preferably a Knight and a Mage of sorts, trying to figure out how to stop them. A lot of sinister ploys, corruption, deception and action here!)

These are the ones I currently have a solid direction for, I'll update the list once I figure out the details for my other plots!

Heyo! I'm interested in either of your ideas, if you want to rp with me! I may not be the best at responding as frequently though.. I'd obviously try to respond frequently, but I figured you'd appreciate a fair warning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back