• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Adventurer's League (D&D 5th Ed)

Oh, that goblin in so getting it.
[dice]18087[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Goblin 1, Tango - 21

Razmin - 20

Goblin 3, Goblin 4 - 19

Soveliss - 17

Roland - 15

Aleyska, Goblin 2 - 14

Top of the round will be Goblin 1! Goblin 1 and 2 are in one group, with 3 and 4 in the other, for choosing targets.

Also, @Aur0ra, do you mean the throwing tag on weapons? Your daggers have a range of 20/60, which means outside of 20 feet, which these are, you have Disadvantage due to distance, and roll your attack twice, taking the worst of the two results. ALso, cannot be thrown past 60 feet at all.

One of the goblins shrieked, nocking another arrow, very upset that its first shot did not hit the wood elf investigating the scene, and taking another shot. This one, however, was luckier, slipping past shield and armor, grazing the elf's shoulder.

Arrow hits for 4 damage.

[dice]18097[/dice]

[dice]18098[/dice]

@Aur0ra[/URL], do you mean the throwing tag on weapons? Your daggers have a range of 20/60, which means outside of 20 feet, which these are, you have Disadvantage due to distance, and roll your attack twice, taking the worst of the two results. ALso, cannot be thrown past 60 feet at all.
One of the goblins shrieked, nocking another arrow, very upset that its first shot did not hit the wood elf investigating the scene, and taking another shot. This one, however, was luckier, slipping past shield and armor, grazing the elf's shoulder.

Arrow hits for 4 damage.

((I got a 21))
[dice]18097[/dice]

[dice]18098[/dice]

Sorry! Didn't catch the bonus, just the number. Puts you on the same round of the goblin, so go ahead now!

Tango, realizing the Goblin threat, shot a glance to the first person he saw, Razmin. Tango then collected his thoughts for a moment and cast Bardic inspiration on him. Tango then drew his rapier and prepared to take on one of the little beasts.

@Deadkool Just so you know, you can draw a one handed weapon or shield as a free action once a turn (also drawing only one doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity, but you're not close enough for that to matter), so, if you were using a verbal stirring speech for your Inspiration, you could still draw your rapier. Otherwise, with an instrument, yeah, you'll have to wait.
@RazHopeHeart His inspiration gives you an extra d6 to add to to a single ability check, attack roll (not damage) or saving roll in the next 10 minutes.

so the second goblin has the same points as me so i'm presuming i can fight it and only draw a one handed weapon this turn

Looking at the distress that overtook everyone Aleyska took out her long sword, she stayed close to the wagon but prepared herself for any attacks

@Aur0ra your movement is 30 feet, so, you could draw a one handed weapon, move forward, and attack with that one weapon. You can fight any of the goblins, but you have to wait for your turn in the initiative order. You're sadly almost dead last though. You'll get a turn soon, and if you're unsure how attacks work, lemme know!

Thwink.

It suddenly hit Razmin where he had seen that arrow before. In his leg.

Wait, what!?

Looking down at the ornamental leg arrow stuck firmly in his thigh, Razmin threw an angry glare that the goblin that shot him.

'Tonight, I feast on your bones'[orcish] Razmin sput out in his roughest orcish accent he could muster.

Raising his hand, he unleashes an Eldritch Blast towards that foul critter that shot him.

[dice]18124[/dice]

+ Bardic Insp roll

[dice]18126[/dice]

And dmg 1d10 force dmg for Eldritch blast

[dice]18127[/dice]

The nasty critter shrieked in pain as the crackling energy struck it. It regained its bearing, and shot another arrow at the warlock. The other goblin nocked an arrow and let it fly at the bard.

Both hit, and both deal 4 damage. I do believe that puts Razmin unconscious

:/ Next up is the fighter!!!
[dice]18132[/dice]

[dice]18133[/dice]

[dice]18134[/dice]

[dice]18135[/dice]

Soveliss' eyes flicked up as the arrows flew into his group. He calmly assessed the situation. Really? bows from so close? Oh the poor stupid beasts, and one of them was still fumbling to get it's second shot off. Soveliss let his bow drop to the ground and took a deep breath, centering his thoughts and drawing his mind away for the tear in his shoulder. As he stalked over to the hapless goblin trying to fire it's second shot he saw the arrow fell Razmin. Well this wasn't going well. He drew his greatsword from his back and let a massive bellow escape his chest, not in rage but to make damn sure that the other goblins were paying attention to him. As he reached the goblin he brought his greatsword down in a mighty overhead swing.

If goblin 2 is the one Razmin hit I'll attack the one next to it.

[dice]18136[/dice]

[dice]18137[/dice]

[dice]18138[/dice]

You don't gotta second wind, the damage was to Raz and Tango. Nothin to heal, unless I'm missing a secondary power of it. Also, Goblin 4 hit Raz, so 3 would be the one next to it

I thought goblin 1 hit me in the first attack after the suprise round for 4 dammage

Nah, hit Razmin and Tango. One's singing and the other's zorching people. Target priorities. Also, nice shot!!!

The poor goblin didn't stand a chance as the wood elf's blade cleaved it cleanly in two, barely a splatter of blood staining the foliage before it slumped over dead.

Ok, he won't use his second wind. I've got another thing for his bonus action then

Soveliss wiped his blood smeared blade across he right side of his face, smearing the blood on like a crude war paint. He placed his boot on one of the fallen goblin's legs and looked towards the others. He puffed his chest out and let out another bellow at the other goblins. 'Alright mates' he thought to himself 'If this doesn't get their attention I don't know what will'

"Shit! Guess they don't like music to much." Roland quiped, but knew what he must do. Drawing out his shield he rushed towards the fallen ally, placeing his shield between him an the other goblins as if a wall, or atleast something else to hit then him.

"Don't you leave us yet, up and at em!"

Touching a hand to the warlock's body he expends a point to bring the bard back up to consciousness.

"Not losing a man this early damn it, stand up and get to cover!" he pointed toward the wagon.

A point of lay on hands used on the warlock whom I think is

@RazHopeHeart Won't be going CLEAVE AND SMITE this turn but all is good.

Aleyska chuckled at Roland's remark, she really wanted some action, loading her crossbow she fired at the third goblin still staying close to the wagon so none of the goblins would try and steal it. Her superb aiming saved her one more time as her arrow went deep into the goblin's shoulder, grinning she loaded her crossbow again then noticed Raz's unconscious body

+2 proficiency, +3 dex

[dice]18189[/dice]

[dice]18193[/dice]

Actually, 13 total is enough to hit these guys when their shields aren't out. They're using bows so, you hit him. Roll damage, which is 1d6+3

Aleyska's arrow sunk deep, stunning the creature for a moment, before it dropped its weapons, turning and fleeing, shrieking in goblin tongue.

Top of the initiative,

@Deadkool you're up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back