• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adventure Time

Halani

Aspiring Writer (Try to be.)
Hi! This is a very sudden interest check as the new Fionna and Cake Series reignited my interest in the show! :) I'm 23 and prefer to rp with people that are 18+.

I'm basically up for any sort of plot, though part of me has a preference for the genderbent world, but I'm obviously open to playing any character someone might want. I do all sorts of pairings, oc or canon, mxm, fxf, fxm, etc.

I'm looking for someone who could play Simon or Marshall Lee for me! I'll do whatever pairing in return. :)

Please post in my thread if you're interested! :)

Last edited:
Do you like PB and Marceline? (Or Gary/Marshall) I'm very interested in RPing that! Though I'd also be open to exploring Fionna's relationships with Flame prince or Hunter if you prefer.

I definitely like both! I was just bias and grew up as a Fiolee due to the bad little boy episode. They're both adorable to me. If you wanted PB and Marceline, we could do that.

Would you potentially be willing to double up? I could do Marceline for that pairing. :)

Since you bumping, i assumed you once again, sure i like to play simon or marshell lee.

The ice king was my favorite character back(he was so funny🙌) in the show and one of my OC is base on marculine so either is good.

Bump! Looking for someone who can play Simon! I'll play whoever you want in turn! :)

Bump.

Update-I'm definitely looking for someone to double with me! If they did Simon x Oc, I'll do whoever in return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back