• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Adventure Time: Trouble In Ooo

¨I would never do th-¨ *cover her mouth with my hand* ¨don't listen to her, she definitely would!¨ (ง ͠ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)¤=[]:::::>

*Hisses Loudly*

DONT YOU DARE GET THAT CAGE CLOSE TO ME FOUL WITCH!

*Throws Pink Kitten at you*

PROTECT ME KITTY!

"....Mew?"

¨awww... so adorable¨

*Cellika drops soul cage, and hugs the kitten*

*sigh, faceplam* (-‸ლ)

¨guess I have to stand up for you, again. Gray go get her!¨

*trows Gray the rock*

*Gray passes through Tina and falls behinde her*

......wow....hellow Gray!

Ok i think its better if i post xD

Pick one of these four characters:

1. a normal seeming girl, though she is extremely eccentric, somewhat too passionate and freaks people out at times. She likes to find neat trinkets and objects to collect.

2. An immortal soul that survived the mushroom war. She is sort of mysterious and tends to shrug things off that get to serious. Sometimes a flirt and has powers that were created by that of the mushroom war.

3. A boy of ice that looks too pretty to be a boy. He tends to get easily angered and is very cocky in his abilities. Sometimes gets hit on because he is so pretty which leads him to get angry and attack. He has little morals and tends to not care of others lives.

4. A demon/death/other I haven't decided that is a little snarky and plays bad at times. He doesn't care for just anyone only those he develops bonds with. He comes off as a flirt, but could really care less about those kinds of things. He feeds off of the emotions of others (maybe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back