• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adventure Time: Adventures in Ooo

Newson

grant me eyes
Genre: Adventure Time Fandom

Post Length: 2-3 Paragraphs (No one-liners!)

Post Detail: Casual/Detailed

Requirements: Has seen the show and is mostly caught up

As the title says, this is an Adventure Time roleplay. To the right are some little requirements and information about the roleplay and below is some basic details.

In this roleplay will will be all OC characters and no canon. I appreciate canon characters but people put their own ideas and thoughts in their heads and it is not the actual character speaking. This will take place in Ooo and only Ooo, no crossover of gender-swapped characters, which would only be if their were canon characters. But those are the requirements for the roleplay. No Canon and No Aaa Characters

Other requirements are:

• Grammatical knowledge, there should be no room for failure in this one. Always use correct spelling and correct punctuation. And please no run-on sentences.
  • By Post Detail I mean that this will be a semi-detailed roleplay. For example:

"Q-Low, a DJ who tours the whole land of Ooo laying out sick jams, scrambles through the dark forest. He had heard some rustling behind him as unknown creatures follow him. He never knew Ooo could be so frightening at times. A shadowy demon blocked the dirt path with his foot, making Q-Low trip and fall to the dirt. As the demons crawled up to his legs, about to consume him and send him to the 8th Dead Dimension, a beam of light burst through them and brought light into the dark forests. Q-Low didn't care what made that happen, but he thanked them."

• But this does not mean that all posts are this length. This is just a detailed response for say a paragraph and a half of one.

The rules may seem strict but I assure you, this keeps out unwanted simple roleplayers who use one-liners and does not punctuate or capitalize.

The plot of the roleplay will be about our group of adventurers, knowing each other or not, travelling through the land of Ooo. All canon characters will not be in any roleplaying and try to avoid their interaction at all costs. If we do need their interaction, contact me, as owner and the one who runs this thread, I will consult their role for the shortest time as possible.

Any other questions may be asked below or showing of interest is very much appreciated below.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will find interest in this and will want to roleplay it! More the merrier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back