• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Advanced Warrior Cats? o(=´∇`=)o

nepenthe.

you are the universe ☆

Welcome! ♥

Hello everyone! \(
^_^ \) Okay so I've gotten this little warrior cats idea, it's kind of a cliche idea but I think it's a classic and it's gonna be such a bundle of fun! I've read and roleplayed the series for quite a long while no so I'm familiar with the ropes and the guidelines and what have you! <3 If anyeone would like to do this I would be eternally grateful, it would be ridiculous <3 Okay okay now on to the rules and such ♥

• ♒Please be detailed / advanced! ;;

Okay, so detail and advanced writing is huge for me. I don't exactly have a set limit for lines or sentences, but I do require at least a few paragraphs to each post. Detailed, thought out, little to no grammar or spelling errors posts are what I'm looking for. I do, however, understand if you have lack of muse for a bit, so I'll be pretty chill with it now and then <3 I won't hesitate to ask for a little more meat to your post and if I ever do, please just bear with me. If you need help, ask. I'm totally fine with it! I require a sample post before we start plotting and roleplaying though!

:)

Please chat and be willing to brainstorm! ;;

When I roleplay I absolutely do not want to

just

roleplay. I think that's no fun! I love to chat and mess around and just talk about just about everything and anything! So I will lose interested if all we do is roleplay. Also, I absolutely despise roleplaying with someone who cannot bounce ideas back and force with me or bring their own ideas to the table. Get creative, let's have fun with this! No ideas are stupid and I will never make you feel stupid or silly for sharing your ideas, I want you to feel as comfortable s possible! So please, be as kind with me - I might talk shit and mess around but if you're mean to me I will more than likely cry. ;_;

♒

Genders and Pairings ;;

Okay okay so with genders I generally prefer to roleplay females, however that doesn't mean I won't roleplay males! Just talk to me about genders and we'll talk about! Please don't try to be sneaky about it and try to force what you want, because I'll immediately drop you, sorry. ^^' Ah and I should say now - I will NOT do romance between the characters, it's just not my cup of tea as of right now, but that doesn't mean you can roleplay a mate for you character and I might do the same! But I'd prefer there be no romance between our two characters.

I used to do nothing but RP Warriors, but it's been a while since I ventured back into that community. I've been missing the feeling of writing an animal character lately, I'd love to write this with you. :3

hey guys thanks for taking an interest! PM me with a role play sample and we'll talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back