• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Advanced, Long Term|Haikyuu!! Maze Runner, ect|

NewtToNewt

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I’m Samual! This is my first interest check, so it’ll be a bit rough!

A little bit about me! I’m 20 and I’ve been role playing for about nine years! When I write, I do multiple paragraphs and I tend to write 500- 1000, I usually write in the 600-800 range usually though! I do make mistakes sometimes in grammar, but it isn’t anything big, so I don’t mind if you slip up too! Honestly, my only requirement is at least 500 words a reply!

I’m open to f x m but I do tend to lean more towards m x m as I’m more comfortable with it. I also enjoy romance in most of my roleplays

|Current Cravings| (will be updated as time goes on)
Mental Hospital| I would like this to be a M x M romance. Would prefer something between young adult OC's and also my partner to know a little bit about hospitals. I'm willing to inform though!
The Maze Runner| I would most likely be interested in doing a Thomas x Newt pair, I can play either though I prefer Newt. I’m also open to any other pairing as well.
Alpha/Omega/Beta | I’ve been into this AU a lot and I’ve been wanting to play around with it! I can play any role !
Dystopian Theme | A dystopian world to drop our characters into could be fun. I’ve been wanting to do something with a pair just trying to survive in such a disaster ridden world.
Enemies To Lovers | ngl, I’m a bit weak for this type of thing. We can always discuss more plot in pms!
Haikyuu!! | Interesting in doing canon x canon right now. I can play any character but the ship I'm currently craving is Suga x Daichi (I would be playing Daichi). I have a few ideas, mainly college themed ideas.

Just comment or PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back