• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom advanced lit fandom/oc search, always looking

JackOfAeons

A little about me: My name is Jack. I'm 23. I've been roleplaying for over half of my life. I work part time, but I can more often than not roleplay at work so I have a lot of time on my hands for some good roleplays.

ground rules / guidelines: (please read, like. please. it's short.)

This thread is for fandom/OC search. I ALWAYS prefer the dominant role, and I stick to playing males most of the time. Bring me your female OCs and male submissives, I will love them. I roleplay M/M, M/F and F/F.

• My preferred roleplays are romance based, but that is absolutely negotioable.

• I don't have roleplay limits, so please make yours clear to me so our time together is safe and fun. Only contact me if you're age 18 or older, I'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors.

• I will tell you my schedule, and it would be nice if I could know yours so that we can coordinate when we'll both be online. Not mandatory, but it will establish times that we're both online.

• I like multiple replies a day. That being said, I understand when people have bad days, don't feel like writing or get busy; it happens to me too. Just let me know, I will always understand.

• I prefer to be able to discuss our roleplay over an IM; I have discord and Skype. Again, not mandatory, but we'll probably get closer that way.

• When I look for roleplay partners, I'm also looking for friends. Roleplaying for me is a serious hobby, and I've made quite a few online friends this way. I would love to get to know you personally, but I will not push your boundaries.

• When I say advanced lit, I mean it. I'm looking for a certain level of skill and writing ability. I am a very strong writer and I'm looking for people who are also strong writers. That being said, the quality of writing is much more important than quantity, but of course no one liners.

• I love AU ideas, please suggest them if you have them. Basically anything goes.

• The fandoms I have listed will not include all possible pairings. If you see a fandom you like, but not the pairing, let me know. I'll probably be up for it.

• I prefer M/M, but I will do M/F or F/F. My number of female OCs is limited, I have many more males for us to work with if we decide not to do a fandom roleplay.

• Forum or PM are fine with me as for medium, but I'm flexible.

• You can respond here, but sending me a private message would be ideal.

Now finally for fandom pairings and whatnot; * means I'm really craving this kind of roleplay. The italicized and bolded role is my preference on who to play.

NOTE: like I said, these lists of pairings are NOT exhaustive, if you have any suggestions, by all means throw them at me. (for some of them, I couldn't come up with specific pairings anyway)

TV Shows

Steven Universe***
Lapis Lazuli/Peridot
Sapphire/Ruby
Garnet/Pearl

Supernatural
Cas/Dean
Cas/Sam

Damnation

Shameless

Pretty Little Liars

Movies/Series

How To Train Your Dragon
Hiccup/Astrid
Hiccup/OC

Fantastic Beasts
Graves/Credence

Star Trek**
Spock/Kirk

Star Wars*****
Kylo Ren/OC***
Kylo Ren/Hux***
Kylo Ren/Rey***
Anakin/Obi-Wan
Han Solo/Luke Skywalker (modern AU)

Harry Potter
Harry/Draco
OC/OC
idk, you tell me

Batman
Bruce Wayne/Catwoman

Video Games

Life Is Strange**
Chloe/Max
Chloe/Kate
Max/Victoria
Rachel/Chloe

Kingdom Hearts
Riku/Sora
Axel/Roxas*

The Last of Us
Joel/OC

Resident Evil
Leon Kennedy/OC or canon

Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Inquisition
Cullen/Dorian
OC/OC

The Legend of Zelda

Tales Of Symphonia
Zelos/Kratos*
Lloyd/Genis
Mithos/Genis

Skyrim
setting for OCs

Anime

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note
Light/OC

Now, onto original content. Face claims for these characters are available upon request. I only use real face claims and no not accept anime face claims from my writing partners. Drawings and other art are permitted. These are some of my more polished characters, but the list does not include every character in my repertoire. I prefer modern settings for OCs and tend to stray into darker themes. That being said, I am always open to discuss fantasy, supernatural (angels, demons, werewolves, etc.) or medieval themes and I am more than willing to create new characters to write with.

Original Characters

Joseph Fein
Orientation: bisexual
Nationality: caucasian
Basic Personality: flirtatious, laid back, loyal

Alex Fein
Orientation: straight, closeted bi-curious
Basic Personality: rebellious, mischievous

Salvatore Giodani
Basic Personality: easy going, kind, compassionate, creative

Jaimie Greyson
Orientation: straight
Basic Personality: naive, fiery, rebellious

Missy Cho
Orientation: straight/bicurious
Nationality: Chinese Canadian
Basic Personality: vain, selfish, witty

Robyn Pettimore
Nationality: Japanese Canadian
Basic Personality: straightforward, easily attached

Hey! I think I have a couple of plots you might be interested in. I haven't played a submissive guy in ageees so I'd be really up for that :)

Heck yes bring on the Axel x Roxas with romance, drama, angst and the whole alphabet and I'll get you some seasalt ice-cream.

Always thirsting for a Kylo Star Wars RP! Although, I mostly do MxF. Send me a pm if you're still interested!

Hey sent you a dm, but if you didn’t get it. It was a Kylo x oc rp, I was wanting to plot with you.

A little about me: My name is Jack. I'm 23. I've been roleplaying for over half of my life. I work part time, but I can more often than not roleplay at work so I have a lot of time on my hands for some good roleplays.

ground rules / guidelines: (please read, like. please. it's short.)

This thread is for fandom/OC search. I ALWAYS prefer the dominant role, and I stick to playing males most of the time. Bring me your female OCs and male submissives, I will love them. I roleplay M/M, M/F and F/F.

• My preferred roleplays are romance based, but that is absolutely negotioable.

• I don't have roleplay limits, so please make yours clear to me so our time together is safe and fun. Only contact me if you're age 18 or older, I'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors.

• I will tell you my schedule, and it would be nice if I could know yours so that we can coordinate when we'll both be online. Not mandatory, but it will establish times that we're both online.

i would love to do a joseph x oc.

• I like multiple replies a day. That being said, I understand when people have bad days, don't feel like writing or get busy; it happens to me too. Just let me know, I will always understand.

• I prefer to be able to discuss our roleplay over an IM; I have discord and Skype. Again, not mandatory, but we'll probably get closer that way.

• When I look for roleplay partners, I'm also looking for friends. Roleplaying for me is a serious hobby, and I've made quite a few online friends this way. I would love to get to know you personally, but I will not push your boundaries.

• When I say advanced lit, I mean it. I'm looking for a certain level of skill and writing ability. I am a very strong writer and I'm looking for people who are also strong writers. That being said, the quality of writing is much more important than quantity, but of course no one liners.

• I love AU ideas, please suggest them if you have them. Basically anything goes.

• The fandoms I have listed will not include all possible pairings. If you see a fandom you like, but not the pairing, let me know. I'll probably be up for it.

• I prefer M/M, but I will do M/F or F/F. My number of female OCs is limited, I have many more males for us to work with if we decide not to do a fandom roleplay.

• Forum or PM are fine with me as for medium, but I'm flexible.

• You can respond here, but sending me a private message would be ideal.

Now finally for fandom pairings and whatnot; * means I'm really craving this kind of roleplay. The italicized and bolded role is my preference on who to play.

NOTE: like I said, these lists of pairings are NOT exhaustive, if you have any suggestions, by all means throw them at me. (for some of them, I couldn't come up with specific pairings anyway)

TV Shows

Steven Universe***
Lapis Lazuli/Peridot
Sapphire/Ruby
Garnet/Pearl

Supernatural
Cas/Dean
Cas/Sam

Damnation

Shameless

Pretty Little Liars

Movies/Series

How To Train Your Dragon
Hiccup/Astrid
Hiccup/OC

Fantastic Beasts
Graves/Credence

Star Trek**
Spock/Kirk

Star Wars*****
Kylo Ren/OC***
Kylo Ren/Hux***
Kylo Ren/Rey***
Anakin/Obi-Wan
Han Solo/Luke Skywalker (modern AU)

Harry Potter
Harry/Draco
OC/OC
idk, you tell me

Batman
Bruce Wayne/Catwoman

Video Games

Life Is Strange**
Chloe/Max
Chloe/Kate
Max/Victoria
Rachel/Chloe

Kingdom Hearts
Riku/Sora
Axel/Roxas*

The Last of Us
Joel/OC

Resident Evil
Leon Kennedy/OC or canon

Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Inquisition
Cullen/Dorian
OC/OC

The Legend of Zelda

Tales Of Symphonia
Zelos/Kratos*
Lloyd/Genis
Mithos/Genis

Skyrim
setting for OCs

Anime

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note
Light/OC

Now, onto original content. Face claims for these characters are available upon request. I only use real face claims and no not accept anime face claims from my writing partners. Drawings and other art are permitted. These are some of my more polished characters, but the list does not include every character in my repertoire. I prefer modern settings for OCs and tend to stray into darker themes. That being said, I am always open to discuss fantasy, supernatural (angels, demons, werewolves, etc.) or medieval themes and I am more than willing to create new characters to write with.

Original Characters

Joseph Fein
Basic Personality: flirtatious, laid back, loyal

Alex Fein
Orientation: straight, closeted bi-curious
Basic Personality: rebellious, mischievous

Salvatore Giodani
Basic Personality: easy going, kind, compassionate, creative

Jaimie Greyson
Orientation: straight
Basic Personality: naive, fiery, rebellious

Missy Cho
Orientation: straight/bicurious
Nationality: Chinese Canadian
Basic Personality: vain, selfish, witty

Robyn Pettimore
Nationality: Japanese Canadian
Basic Personality: straightforward, easily attached

Hello Jack! Message me. (I would message you, but my account isn't fully activated yet) I am very interested, and would love to discuss plots with you. My account on this site is new, but I have been roleplaying for many years, and I am always looking for advanced partners.

Hey, Jack. Would love to brainstorm ideas with you. If you are still looking I would love for you to message me since I am a new user. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back