• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ adv./lit. ] -- -- -- seeking partners for f/f & platonic

whiplashgirlchild

Howdy, howdy, howdy!

My name's Ave (They/She). I am a 25 year old in PST. I've been roleplaying for 15 years. The bulk of my experience is on Tumblr, either in the indie community or in groups but I'd really like to make the transition to, like, actual forums or exclusively RPing over discord. I prefer to be friends with my partners and I like plotting! I work full time and RP has always been a really important escape/source of joy for me! I'm respectful, open, and communicative. I won't ever drop anything without letting you know though I don't necessarily expect the same! I know that life gets busy and overwhelming and RP isn't always a priority. I have a tendency to be long-winded but do not expect partners to match length so long as it seems like they put effort into the reply. I will almost certainly make mixes for our RP :/

I only write F/F romantic pairings but I do love platonic/familial relationships as well so long as they're well plotted and engaging. I prefer angst tbh and have few triggers. I like exploring dark themes in my writing because it helps me deal with my own issues. However I am not open to: bestiality, graphic depictions of rape, gratuitous violence, pedophilia, or incest. I really like stories about trauma recovery. I also love fluff!!! I'm not a human dirge, I like balance.

I mostly write older characters (40+) and for romantic pairings definitely prefer that they be older. I write pretty much anything genre-wise but tend toward slice of life. I also really love Fantasy, SciFi, period RP's and other settings though! I also write canon characters from film, TV, and theatre. Specific fandoms I've been involved in: Bates Motel, GLOW, Battlestar Galactica, Marvel, Haunting of Hill House, Sharp Objects, Gone Girl, American Horror Story, ASIOAF/GOT and The X Files.

Here are some original plot ideas I've been kicking around:

>> Classic "family moves into a haunted house to start a new life, horror and danger ensues" plot but make the parents 2 lesbians. We could write the kids and the ghosts. It could be super fun to totally flesh out that world.
>> Ok so it's another "but make it gay" so Ed and Lorraine Warren...but make it gay. Basically just lesbian ghost-busting partners.
>> Niece comes to live with secluded gay aunt after getting kicked out of the house. Both of them learn some lessons. Think heartwarming. Think fall leaves. Think after school special but better
>> I'm such a sucker for "isolated woman finds love late in life and it challenges her to grow"
>> WW II romance plot? Possibly an age gap?
>> Fantasy RP wherein Character A is of a marriageable age but is unruly, rowdy, and obviously GAAAAAAAAY so she's sent to foster with another noble family because that family's daughter is the perfect picture of ladyship and her father is currently engaged in trying to find her a suitable match. SECRET LOVE AFFAIR ENSUES.

Okay, y'all. That's all I got for now. Totally feel free to reach out if you have any questions or ideas of your own. I'm open to anything even just friendship!! I put this in a few genre tags because those are ones I'm also HEAVY interested in but have no ideas for so pleeeeeease come at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back