• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom adv lit partner search! (Marauder's, Vampire Diaries, 13 Reasons Why, Skins, and many more) *always looking*

xrawrrocky

bearer of bad news
Hi everyone! I'm Rocky. I'm in my mid-twenties and a female.

I'm making a new thread because I've been gone for awhile. I broke my leg and went through a bunch of stuff over the past few months and I finally have my inspiration back. I started out on the Neopets forums and have moved through many sites over the years. I fell out of roleplaying for a couple years as I finished college and recently I've been trying to get back into the swing of things. All of my old haunts are dead unfortunately and I looked on Google, searching to see if there was anybody still out there and I luckily found this site with lots of active members!

As for how I role-play, I am literate to advanced. I have been role playing for about 10+ years. I am here to write stories. Typical post length is three to four paragraphs minimum for my characters usually. I am very, very active and I will always let you know if you won't hear from me for a bit or if I have writer's block. I really hate being ghosted so please feel free to be upfront with me if you're not interested anymore or if the plot is boring you and we can work on it together! I love OOC chatter and I love making friends, sharing memes, keke'ing, if you will, alongside our roleplay.

- Please write in third person
- 500 - 700 words per post, per character is typically where I fall. I want somebody that can try to match me (over or a little under doesn't matter).
- I really prefer to double most of the time because I think it adds more to the dynamic of the story, but we can talk about it and I can be convinced otherwise!
- I love drama, romance, angst. All of it!
- Please be over the age of 18+. I am in my mid-twenties so it's just weird to me if you aren't.
- I only do m/f however sometimes I can be talked into doing f/f!
- OC's with depth and personalities. I have thought out character sheets for all of my OC's!
- i want both of us to work together on the plot! It's more fun if we're both putting in the effort.
- If you're going to be flakey or ghost, I would really just rather avoid wasting both of our times. It really sucks when I develop a well thought out plot with somebody, we're both really excited and we get two posts in and then I never hear from them again. I understand that life happens and things happen, if you can please let me know if you're gonna disappear! I don't expect a ton but I know that doesn't make anybody feel good!
- Please be able to post at least once a week.

As for the genres I'm interested in right now....

VAMPIRE DIARIES (CRAVING)
I am dying to get a good TVD story going. I have several plot ideas that we could discuss if this interests you. I'm looking to write as Caroline and seeking somebody to take on Klaus for me. I have written as Jeremy, Elijah and Damon. I can take on whomever you'd like!
THE ORIGINALS (CRAVING)- looking for a Kol to my Davina and I can take on whoever you'd like me to in exchange!
HARRY POTTER (CRAVING) Always looking for a good Marauder's Era plot line. I have several plot ideas for this one as well. Looking for somebody to take on either Regulus or Sirius Black. As for males I generally write Remus but I'm open!
13 REASONS WHY (CRAVING)
SKINS UK (craving)- I am wanting to do something based off of Skins, or I am down to do canon!
TRUE BLOOD
GOSSIP GIRL
SONS OF ANARCHY
SUPERNATURAL
(not the fandom but vampires, witches, etc)- I'm up for so many different story line ideas here so just ask and we can discuss something.
TITANIC- (i'd love to come up with an AU plot here)
VAN HELSING (the movie)
DAYBREAK (netflix series)
REIGN
THE SOCIETY (netflix series)
CHARMED
ONCE UPON A TIME
GLEE
Any genres not listed here please feel free to ask if I'm interested.

Looking forward to hopefully making a connection! Feel free to PM me or comment here.

Last edited:
Hey there! I’d be happy to start putting an Rp together with you.

Let me know:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back