• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adra's Light

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
The final moment had arrived finally, the final battle for Yevan, their home. They have been fighting the darkness and its minions for many many years, but they pushed on and have finally reached the gates of Trigormin, home of the Dark God Baldur. The warriors of Light swarmed the defenses of the dark creatures, killing hundreds with the strikes of light. At the front was the goddess herself, Adra. To actually fight with the goddess against her sworn enemy, well it was a sight to truly behold. She killed everything within her sights, and wielding the legendary blade Solar made the view all the more magnificent. Of course it would have been even more difficult to win this war without her Champions of Light Herald, Galenhad, Adria, Jorgir, Yelen, Verda, Ingri, Lothan, Sif, and Kirk.

When they breached the throne room, all hell broke loose as both Baldur and Adra fought. It was like watching two titans clash, Baldur was almost winning until the Champions placed a ward on him, sapping him of his powers. This allowed Adra to strike the killing blow. She stabbed him through the chest and opened a portal, sucking Baldur away into pieces, and the rest of the Darkness followed with him, including the minions. The light had one that day and truly defended their home Yevan.

Thousands of years have passed since the death of Baldur and the world was bathed in true light. Life flourished, kingdoms and empires rises and fell, and all was happy. Though there have been talk if dark cults, but they were nothing to Adra, for there was nothing left to threaten her or her people. The Champions left to their own separate ways, their whereabouts unknown, but their legacy, and most importantly their tools are scattered all over the world, waiting for those worthy to claim them.

Suddenly however, new Champions of light are needed. While she thinks there is nothing to disturb the peace and balance of the world, you can never be too careful.

Hello! So I decided to make an Rp and I have been inspired by my buddy Birdsie with his Rp Guild of Heroes, and I wanted to try my hand at this stuff again.

So the idea is that we live in a prosperous world and our characters have been given visions of a place to arrive to, and a person to meet. We all meet together and we will make a journey towards a place to become the next Champions of Light. I won't spoil anything else about the story I have planned but I hope you all are interested!

This Rp will be long and I desire dedicated rpers and it will be detailed. The characters will be free to explore most concepts but if you make something that is akin to OP without Major weaknesses or flaws, this Rp will not be for you. I will not tolerate any OP characters and they will be rejected. This Rp is strictly Fantasy, so there will be nothing modern like Guns, spacecraft, mechs, stuff like that, if your character has these things I will sadly ask you to change it. Oh and no OP magic please, I'd rather not have to deal with a character who is a master of everything, because that's no fun for me or anyone else.

Now if you have any questions or suggestions don't be afraid to post them.

Now to tag people who might be interested.

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei Fable Fable StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Alteras Alteras LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 LostHaven LostHaven Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
If you think you have any friends that would be interested you can tag them if ya want.

Links:
OOC: Fantasy - Adra's Light: OOC
CS: Fantasy - Adra's Light: Character Sheet

Last edited:
I can't join this, I need to get my life together (jk I will never do that) but life is shoving lemons down my throat :/ sowwy.

Archdemon Archdemon I am le moving soon, I don't have time to add more RPs to my queue. ;-;

I'm approaching my finals week soon, so I'll just express interest but no commitment yet.

You lost me at buddie Birdsie. I don't think anyone willingly wants to associate with that person.
OOF
But with an answer like that, does that mean you're interested?

I can't join this, I need to get my life together (jk I will never do that) but life is shoving lemons down my throat :/ sowwy.
Ah that's okay, I understand.
Yo, you interested?

Archdemon Archdemon I am le moving soon, I don't have time to add more RPs to my queue. ;-;
Ow, well hopefully you can find time for this Rp afterwards.

I'm approaching my finals week soon, so I'll just express interest but no commitment yet.
Ah, well I hope those go well for you.

I'll most likely set up the ooc, and CS page this weekend. I will also have a Discord for the rp as well for convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back