• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CrunchyNutT

Chaotic Good
Heyo everyone~!​
I haven't been on this site in a while as all the rps i was doing at the time kind of died :(. But school holidays just started and I'm eager to go off on as many adventures as possible now i have a lot more free time on my hands. As for roleplaying itself I'm good with just about anything. I do generally lean towards playing as female characters as personally i am a female haha. But if it suits the plot better i am more than happy to play as a male or have an extra "side" character be a male.

I adore all forms of genres as long as its interesting! slice of life, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, everything! I love a good story and amazing character development, personally i don't really have any plot ideas in mind, i like to brainstorm them on the spot or develop one you have already in mind.

Sometimes we are all busy, personally i am fairly busy a bunch as i dont like to make my life entirely digital and i do work, but a response a day is enough to keep me happy :) if you wont be able to respond for a fair while please please let me know and dont be scared to double message me asking where i went as i can easily forget I've gotten notifications, as long as you don't mind if i do it to you... I'm pretty annoying like that

OH also. If you feel more comfortable roleplaying on discord because its easier since it has its own app please send me a pm and i'll happily give you my discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back