• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝐝𝐞·𝐥𝐢𝐧·𝐞·𝐚·𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

silhouette.

𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥.
the silhouette.
Introductions. Ah, introductions. I've little to say when people are watching
but it's nice to meet you all. Maybe we'll cross paths. Maybe we won't.

하나. [ whispers in the middle of the night to start this off ] can we just mutually agree with bang chan and hyunjinnie are stupid good in this? sigh; i suppose i'll get to the important shit. to write with me you've got to be 18 and able to stomach the occasional dark theme.

. i'm not ghost friendly and if i'm writing with you it's because i'm dedicated to our idea / story. i ask that you, as my potential partner, is genuinely seeking to create something long term. speaking of long term, i understand that sometimes we've got muse and others, we don't. maybe we're into our roleplay for a few months and for a few months, we're not. for the most part i'm usually up for continuing as long as we're both into it.

. crossing my fingers that you're able to post once a week. crossing my fingers that you're open to playing side characters. crossing my fingers that you're capable of playing both genders
[ like myself, with no gender preference ] even if you lean towards a certain gender as your main. crossing my fingers that you're able to post 3 - 4 paragraphs per post as my minimum. did i mention that these are mandatory and if you don't fit these criteria you're not what i'm looking for? you're cute though. sorry. yeah, sorry.

. i prefer discussing on discord and probably won't get too friendly over pms on here unless you don't use it? then i guess i'll suck it up but you owe me a coffee. deal?

Untitled-2.pngdbe56ef2cbec626a8586d5fbaa9491e7.png6B7Zqy.pngUntitled-2.png

dbt2j0m-12aefb2d-ff3a-474d-b896-fdcd8e3ea94e.gif virus post apocalyptic dbt2j0m-12aefb2d-ff3a-474d-b896-fdcd8e3ea94e.gifnonchalant delinquent x angelic awkward archetype ex with bad blood x ex dangerous gang affiliate x cute normal person
psychopathic x prey ╱ addict x addictive muse bonnie and clyde archetype ╱ heartbreaker x man eater archetype mafia boss x love interest older brother x younger brother x the person they both like sneaking around with a woman who happens to be the girlfriend to your rival mafia / yakuza boss ╱ demon in a modern setting x woman/man they have a soulmate prophecy with ╱children of the greek gods

all of these ideas are written as hetero pairings

but are open to m x f and f x f and any nonbinary pairings.
the roles can also be switched up. for example,
if you want a role written as male to be female, that's cool with me.

[ you aren't mine to love; big on the angst. ] you know it’s wrong. he’s the ex of one of your closest friends and she’s still in love with him. but there’s always been something between us. some inexplicable heat and magnetism drawing us together and keeping us apart. thankfully. you avoid him any chance you get but the universe laughs and finds every opportunity to put you two together. this time? he’s painting you, nude, in his art class. 〘 〘 〘 i'm thinking betrayal. forbidden love. we can even add another trope to make it more dramatic?

[ white lies that say i don't love you : this plots vibes ] she was always beautiful but you didn’t see it. you didn’t see it until she gave up on you and someone else, someone better, saw her in the way you hadn’t. now you’re mad with thoughts about her, dizzy and jealous and pining for her affections. she’s avoiding you. she’s never done that before. every year, the two of you [ and other friends ] go on a trip before university starts up again. you’re not invited by her this year but you tag along with a mutual friend, anyway with a casual expression, acting nonchalant despite knowing why you’re there. for her. and she looks uncomfortable and maybe a little pissed that you're there. 〘 〘 〘 i'm thinking childhood friends turned fwb or something like that. the trip can be anywhere. somewhere casual like camping. a cabin. an island. anywhere!

[ you push me and pull me ; this plots vibes ] he’s the new student majoring in dance that everyone is obsessed with. he’s handsome. the sort of handsome that aches if you look too long. but he’s quiet and subtly mean, with eyes that are always barking for you to stay back. you’re a dance student as well and though you’re not bad, you don’t attract the sort of attention he does. you’re paired together and the chemistry is instant, as partners. where you flow, he fills and the curves of your movements are smooth enough to make the other students envious and in awe. the instructor makes you partners for the remainder of the year and the entanglement begins. there’s something more to him and when you’re watching, he’s watching you back. 거미 : one night he doesn’t show up for your scheduled practice but his bag is in the studio. you can hear strange sounds coming from the back room and so you follow, quietly. two bodies linger inside, kissing and half-dressed. the door creaks. they stop and see you. he pulls away, rushes towards you, pulls you to the studio and makes you promise not to tell. deeper and deeper, you sink into his web and this was only the beginning. 〘 〘 〘 i'm thinking rich arts school. toxic romance. dark and lonely cupid archetype x more genuine, hopeful archetype.

Last edited:
the silhouette.
currently seeking writers who are open to doubling
[ not a requirement but i'll appreciate it ]

or

writers who have seen train to busan or all of us are dead and want to do something like them

or

someone interested in creating a girls love from scratch with me.
preferably with mafia / street life / yakuza themes.

D O N T⠀ P O S T ⠀O N ⠀M Y ⠀T H R E A D. ⠀M E S S A G E⠀ M E.

Last edited:
the silhouette.
currently seeking

forbidden love╱betrayal : a taken muse being undeniably attracted to their partners friend or coworker or neighbor? eventually sneaking around behind their back though it could start off with the one muse NOT knowing they're taken.

moody mysterious girl awkward outcast girl

older woman
younger man [ pretty noona who buys me food / something in the rain inspired ]

mafia daughter mafia starlet [ indebted to the mafia and more of an employee / "owned by them" ]
or otherwise something with mafia affiliates.

femme ╱ masc

popular heartbreaking muse the disinterested muse he/she's determined to woo [ nevertheless inspired ]

D O N T⠀ P O S T ⠀O N ⠀M Y ⠀T H R E A D. ⠀M E S S A G E⠀ M E.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back