• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

KBug96

Hey guys and gals! I am currently searching for some roleplay partners! Long term or short term though I would prefer long term. I would also prefer you to be female but if I have good enough writing chemistry with a male then that is okay :) You definitely must be over 18. I do not roleplay with minors. I am literate and like to do multi para roleplays so I would like for my future roleplay partner to be the same. I am not expecting you to write a story (though I will reply with 1,000 plus words). Just give me 2 to 3 decent paragraphs! Sorry I am so picky.

I have a lot of different fandoms. I don't do anything anime, I'm just not super into that so my apologies if you have read this far and had the intentions of asking me to do an anime roleplay. Below are a list of some of my fandoms and pairings. I am willing to double up on ships. Whatever is in bold is who I would play and ships with asterisks next to them are who I would prefer above all.

Supernatural :

-Sam Winchester/OC *
-Dean Winchester/OC
-Castiel/OC *

Vampire Diaries:

-Elijah Mikaelson/OC *
-Stefan Salvatore/OC
-Damon Salvatore/OC *

Pretty Little Liars:

-Jason Dilaurentis/OC *

These are not all of my fandoms. Just the ones I would like to do most. I have a wide variety of other fandoms so if there is one specific you would like to know about, don't be afraid to send me a message! As far as the ships go, those are just the ones that I like to do. I would be more than willing to pick up some canons if you have a specific ship that you want! I'm pretty easy to work with :) That being said, I don't normally do MxM or FxF pairings but I will depending on who it is! Again, don't be afraid to message me and ask.

I do all sorts of roleplay genres and themes. There are few things I won't do such as mpreg and furries. No offense to those that do, it just isn't my style. But I love to do stuff with MxF pregnancies and weddings. Stuff like that :) I am also good with any genre!

I think that about sums everything up for the most part. Thank you to those who have read this far and I can't wait to start roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back