• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Active Partners, you out there?*

Guys, I’m still;always looking to write.

I have a few ideas in mind if you would like to discuss them. Three of my characters in particular sound like just what you're looking for.

Morrisa is basically a serial killer, but she tends to go after those she feels deserve it.

Scarlet is a vampire who is basically the lowest of the low to the point where even her family uses her for food... or she's just a girl with a delusion who refuses to eat even though it's slowly killing her.

Taylor was raised in a very abusive lifestyle and now sees the world to be the same dog-eat-dog reality she grew up in.

Ah cool I’d love to maybe discuss things with you, just message me. (:

Dear Reader,
Ey!!
Welcome to the beginning of 2018, can’t even imagine that it’s officially here!:smilepuff:

What I’m willing to give you;
  1. Fast replies.
  2. Replies that match your post length.
  3. Usually semi good grammar. (Haa.)
  4. Female oc’s!
  5. A long term partner.
  6. Ditch friendly, just tell me the truth.
  7. No limits, I follow the site rules. Other than that it’s pretty much fair game.
What I want in return;
  • Fast replies? (I know life gets in the way, I understand completely work, kids, and anything else comes before any story.)
  • Details.
  • Male/female oc’s.
  • Willingness to be a long term partner.
  • Details, challenge my writing skills!
  • Semi good grammar.
  • Dominate, oc’s with lots of layers, someone to put my oc’s life upside down.

Cravings;
Anything Realistic
—————————-
Dealing with mental illness, soldiers coming home, gang violence, drug usage, 10+ year age gaps, hookers

(Sooo, darkier grittier themes. Keep in mind, I love a happy ending as much as I love to make my oc’s hurt, I also love a good ending. <3 )

<3:bishiesparklesl:

I can totally do fast replies, when I'm online (you can find my posting schedule on my profile), and definitely looking to play a long term RP.

Immediate idea that came to mind when I read your cravings idea --> I could definitely play a darker character. Thinking... male, drug addicted, survivor of child abuse that lead to depression/anxiety (depending how f**ked up you want me to be I can make one seriously broken character...) and for a female character, I have an idea, but it's honest-to-god truth of someone I know personally (She has had one major messed up life...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back