• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ACTIVE partner

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
Hey all!

I've been role playing for years. For a long time know it has only been with one person, I can no have them in my life and am slowly trying to get back into building characters and stories I can love.

I'm looking for someone who is pretty active. I work from home so I'm currently able to write almost everyday. I don't mean to sound demanding but I would REALLY like the distraction of world and character building as well as fun writing a story.

I'm open to hearing plot ideas. I currently only am willing to write males however FxM or MxM is fine. (I'm just bad at female characters for my main haha)

Romance is a must, I'm a sap at heart. I have a deaf character that I would like to bring back from the dead, but if you have some other ideas or plots please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back