• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Active partner search

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello reader! I'm Syfer (if you don't feel like calling me that you can call me ocean.)
Okay so these are my requirements
-Active!
This is very important! If you do not respond for a long period of time. No biggie; just tell me if you want to continue or not. I'm really good with either.
-No one liners
I don't want you to write an essay, but I do like details. So please have at least two good paragraphs that I can work with.
-
Nothing rude
We are here to have fun not criticize others writing. If I feel like you're being rude I'll cut off the RP. I mean unless it's IC.
Yup those are my only requirements! I'm really open for anything (Except certain fandom's.) I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
I now have discord!
Shoot me a message if you have any ideas!
Ace of Spades#8761

Last edited:
I have an idea for all those Melanie Martinez lovers out there!
K-12 themed RP.
OC and canons allowed.
Dm me if you are interested!~

I have an idea for an RP; I just need a partner.
(Not to be confused with the Webtoon. 'Love doesn't talk')

Love doesn't talk
There's a new girl in class B-14. She mute, but somehow she seems to get along with everyone. Her smile is forever there, and her laughter distorted by her lack of hearing. She is bright and energetic, but nothing is ever as it seems.
Note: Characters may be bent (As in different genders). This was also meant to be a thriller/romance plot.

{~} So if you're interested just DM me! {~}

I recently got some free time, and I have TONS of ideas.
Kid 1276 - Thriller/Action
Doctors make clones of one kid. They are all the same, and serve for the same purpose. They are to become weapons for mass destruction. Each has followed through except this one.
Dollhouse - Horror
Land of the lifeless - Dystopian

This Rp is a tad more complex. But the main plot is about a group of people who are together in a desolate land in the middle of no where. Around them is the land that is ruled by the monsters that plague this world.
My flowers - Realistic
This follows the story of an Empress whom is watched at all times of her life; on live TV.
Probably - Romance
When gods walked the world - Medieval/Fantasy

This Rp follows Greek and Roman mythology. Out characters will live in a time when the Gods are still around Earth.
Class 14 - Romance
Pan - Fandom
Gravity falls - Fandom

{~} So DM me if you'd like to hear more about/do any of these! {~}

Last edited:
So I’ve been craving a good romance RP. I have a few ideas, but also kind of want to come up with something together.

Fresh ideas on the block.

When the sun loves the moon -Romance
A forbidden romance
Life in the lime-light - Romance (Can be platonic)
A celebrity with a secret life
Holds hearts dear - Romance
The story of a grim reaper
Better than - Romance (Can be platonic)
Enemies to lovers
Over the rainbow - Fantasy adventure
I just wanted to be friends - Highschool drama (Cause why not)

Those are just a few of my ideas.
{~} So DM me if you'd like to hear more about/do any of these! Or if you want to plot something together. {~}

Boop Boop.
Hello I have returned and would love to do a more tame everyday kind of RP. Can be persuaded, quite easily, to do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back