• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Action. Adventure. Romance. MEDIEVAL or modern.

Anya Romanov

heart, don't fail me now.
Hi! Is it obvious that I love Anastasia??? Yes??? Ok I figured.

Also, you might notice that I'm The Worst about abandoning role play when life gets crazy. Feel free to reconnect if we had something going and stopped for whatever reason! I don't judge people for disappearing because I get that whole "life first" thing. c:

ROLE PLAY STYLE>>

1. First of all, grammar and spelling are important to me. Do I expect you to be perfect? No. Do I make mistakes? Yes! But I also try really hard to craft well-written material that flows and carries the story onward in a way that is easy and enjoyable to read. I would like for you to do the same. Also, I should let you know that I like having at least 2 thick paragraphs per response. Usually more, because I love details, but 2 juicy paragraphs is my minimum.
2. Communication is KEY. I love plotting things out. You don't have to ask me about every single detail, but let's talk about the next steps. Let's both share ideas and make decisions together. If you feel like there is a side character that we should both control at times, let's talk about it! I will more than likely be agreeable to it. What I don't like is when my partners control my character(s) or try to change details about them that I had already established. :C This has happened to me way more than I ever thought was possible, so please, just be open and talk through things with me.
3. Confession: I would not consider my role plays or my characters to be dark, and I actually am not a fan for making that the predominant theme of the story. Dark themes are okay, but a few things I tend to avoid are rape, huge age gaps, master/slave dynamics, and adultery.
4. Another confession: I love romance. My role plays have romance in them. It isn't always immediate - in fact, a slow burn is my favorite variety of romance - but it must be there. I love tension and angst and fluff. Witty banter, little details, playing out the evolution of a blossoming relationship - YES. I love when two interesting, strong, flawed characters fall for one another and forge a deep, long-lasting relationship. Of course, we won't make it entirely easy for them, but I like to keep conflict and fluff balanced.
5. I am 100% happy to play as either male or female! It depends on the plot and setting, of course, but I am equally comfortable with both. Character development is paramount for me, so I hope you put the same amount of effort into it as I do. Confession #3: I kinda have a craving to play a male character, so I'll be a little more picky if you want to play the male role.
6. I only do male x female pairings.
7. I prefer for our main characters to be over the age of 18. I usually like to have them in their early-mid twenties.
8. I only RP over PM or email at the moment.
9. I'm not asking for a full application and writing sample from anyone, but please just tell me what you're interested in and include any pertinent details (like if you have a specific role or gender you'd prefer to play) when you contact me. It just makes the planning process go more smoothly!

NO THANX>>

Here's what I don't do:

1. Fantasy. Occasionally, I'm willing to incorporate magic or other fantastical themes, but I generally shy away from it.
2. Fandoms. We can certainly be inspired by other works, but I won't write within someone else's universe.
3. Animals/furries
4. Sci-Fi/futuristic/gifted

YES PLZ>>

Okay, onto what I'm actually looking for! You'll find this list to have a narrow scope because tbh, I can only take on a limited number of role plays right now and want to stick to my current cravings. I probably shouldn't be here at all because I should be studying

Medieval -
1. Knight/Guard x Princess. Oooh, I will always crave this. Always. I will more than happily play either role; I have characters in mind for both. I have a myriad of ideas, and I'd be happy to hear yours. We could make it even more juicy and make it an "exes reunite" scenario, and I have a ton of ideas for that as well.
2. Knight/Guard/Soldier/Ranger x Anything. Once again, I will play either role, and we'll figure something out. Also, once again, the whole "exes reunite" thing can be incorporated into literally anything on here.
3. Arranged marriage? Eh? Maybe?
4. I have a couple of plot ideas that combine one or more of the above. Lately I've wanted to do a plot with reunited lovers (when do I not?) but with the added bonus of playing out a few scenes from their courtship before they get separated. Like from the sparkly pre-courtship phase with flirting and butterflies to when they're deeply in love to when they're separated for whatever reason. Most of the role play would be focused on the reunion and beyond, but I'd love to lay down a delicious foundation for their love before we break their hearts. c: Also, I'd love to double up for one of the plots I have in mind and weave the various characters' storylines together. So let me know if that interests you, and I'll tell you my ideas.

Modern -
Ok. Look. Modern isn't my favorite setting, BUT I've been watching some Netflix original romances, and I am definitely in the mood for some ooey gooey slice-of-life fluffy situation. No "odd pairings" (like CEO x secretary or whatever). No pregnancies. No children. Just like, a cute romance between two people. Bonus points if it's somewhere snowy, though I'm not necessarily looking for a Christmas-centered plot. Some ideas: Best friends finally discover their true feelings?? EXES REUNITE (is anyone surprised?)??? Two people just happen to meet and get to know each other and fall in love??? More bonus points if these love birds get snowed in. I'm not looking for anything super complex, but I'd like it to make sense (at least for the most part). I want this to be WELL-WRITTEN and I want us to obsess over these character and their cuteness. I want all the tiny details that they love and remember about each other. This will probably be short-term, but who knows? Maybe we'll make this go on and on in all its sickening cotton candy glory, or maybe we'll get along so well that we write a multitude of short-term storylines. Who knows? And once again, I'm open to playing either a male or female!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! c:

Last edited:
Hello there, I'd be up for a knight x princess rp, me preferring the knight role, if you're interested (: if so, just pm me, I can't since I'm still below the 10 post count (:

I know I still have some PMs to reply to, just bumping this thread while I have a split second at work! c:

I like the idea of a noblewoman being swept into espionage. I'm thinking my character is a part of some sort of royal group of spies or the like, investigating a circle of nobles that she's part of, or that she shares some of the same lands with, and she accidentally stumbles upon him while he's 'at work'. Perhaps she's always hated that group of nobles for whatever reason, and wants in, threatening to rat him out if he doesn't comply - or he forces her into helping him on the threat of death. Obviously, I'm super down to make changes to that idea - just PM me if you're interested.

Whoops! Turns out I'm really bad at replying to this thread, and replying to things in general lately :C

Working on replies but just wanted to bump this up! Please PM me rather than post on here because I don't always get notifications for thread replies c:

Ohai. I just joined here so I have no idea what I'm doing but I'd love to something with the Knight/Guard x Princess idea! I can't message you right now, so could you send me one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back