[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

So...yup. He wasn't hiding in the closet. He was having a tete-a-tete with a god. In the bathroom. For 20 minutes. This is an entirely realistic post. *guilty sigh*

Trignome said:
So...yup. He wasn't hiding in the closet. He was having a tete-a-tete with a god. In the bathroom. For 20 minutes. This is an entirely realistic post. *guilty sigh*
Poor Li =/ Well at least he befriended the porcelain god =)

*waves* I'm turning in soon too. *shakes head* My relatives are vampires. They suck all the energy and enjoyment of life out of my soul... :I *chuckles nervously* Kidding. mostly Anyways, have a nice night, everyone!

Idea to pass the time in the RV later. I've heard "Cards Against Humanity" is online now. I haven't looked into it but there may be some sites were you can play with friends online

I've played it online before. So. Many. Laughs. xD

Also, I had to sleep early last night. Sorry. But I'll probably be up insanely late tonight so yeah, y'all can get a taste of Oliver xD

I'll be out again today, trying to entertain my relatives on a fishing trip. But I'm coming back tonight. *bows* I give you all permission to kill me with posts. They're fun to read, anyways. :)

Sorry guys! My parents sort of just reminded me I have a birthday party to go to. My cousin is turning two! (He's so Globdarn cute! XP) So, I'll be gone most of the day and probably won't be able to post! Sorry again! (Bombard with posts, I don't care anymore! XP)

Guys youll have to pit stop for my guy. I wont be able to make posts well enough for specific actions from now till about 8 hours. Its hectic and i slept too long. Im sorry. Dueces.

I'm sooty for not posting yet! I am surprisingly busy for not having work :/ lol I'll post eventually though so don't leave my characters behind!

Trignome said:
I'll be out again today, trying to entertain my relatives on a fishing trip. But I'm coming back tonight. *bows* I give you all permission to kill me with posts. They're fun to read, anyways. :)
LuckyMisfortune said:
Sorry guys! My parents sort of just reminded me I have a birthday party to go to. My cousin is turning two! (He's so Globdarn cute! XP) So, I'll be gone most of the day and probably won't be able to post! Sorry again! (Bombard with posts, I don't care anymore! XP)
Have fun you guys!

BrownBear said:
Guys youll have to pit stop for my guy. I wont be able to make posts well enough for specific actions from now till about 8 hours. Its hectic and i slept too long. Im sorry. Dueces.
Got it! Pit stop coming right up!

YoungDreamer said:
I'm sooty for not posting yet! I am surprisingly busy for not having work :/ lol I'll post eventually though so don't leave my characters behind!
We wont! Hope you unbusify (if that's even a word) yourself soon =)

@asduskfalls @xx0mittens0xx @ArtisticKwittyKat234

Jerylin just started a Gas Station Raid...Make a list of the stuff you buy. The person with the most items that make 20 Dollars wins.

Candy 1.50

Chips 1.00

Drinks 2.00

Food 5.00

Sweet Bread 2.50

Misc. 3.00

Not Everyone has to participate but the more the merrier =)

4 Chips

5 Candies

1 Sweet Bread

3 Drinks

Total Items: 13

Total cost: 20 Dollars

Mademoiselle said:
Could I get a recap of what's going on?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out the overview for Thursday's and Friday's recap...I'm about to post yesterday's recap =)

NessieAlways said:
Check out the overview for Thursday's and Friday's recap...I'm about to post yesterday's recap =)
I checked that... I was wondering more of how my character could jump in? Sorry I couldn't post earlier, had a bit of a hangover >.<

xx0mittens0xx said:
Awww my battery is dying and I won't be home for a few hours I've already lost :(
Not necessarily the winner is the one with the most items with in a 20 dollar budget, not the one who replies first so you might have a chance =)

Mademoiselle said:
I checked that... I was wondering more of how my character could jump in? Sorry I couldn't post earlier, had a bit of a hangover >.<
Well Jerylin just announced a Gas Station raid, so your character could have woken up from a nap to Jerylin yelling.

Oliver's List

2 boxes of Lofthouse cookies (One red velvet, the other yellow frosting)- $3.75 (x2) $7.25

2 sleeves of donuts (one powdered sugar, one chocolate)- $1.37 (x2) $2.74

3 bags of Combos (CHEESE)- $1.65 (x3) $4.95

3 Slim Jims- $1.23 (x3) $3.69

+ Sales Tax (Nevada's rate is 6.85%, calculating that from $20 would make $1.37)

= $20

Sorry- I went full Math Nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back