[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

Ha! They just took away the Internet! My parents didn't count on my phone getting wifi from the company! Although its slow as maple syrup running down tree bark it's something... Plus I have computer games! I shall not go to bed before 12!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Oliver's open for conversation if anyone wants to talk to him- I'll be on till about 5 then I'll come back at 9. By the way it's 10:35 now for me.

Guys, I'm not sure I have the kind of time you would need to keep up with this role-play. I love the idea and the characters and I was really excited for it but it is not working out for me, I'm a full-time student working two jobs and I can't catch up on five pages of posts every day. Any ideas on how to remove Maude?

Awww!!! I'm sorry!! Um.. You could have a family emergency. Then rush back home..

Well that's rather unfortunate dusk =S

Sorry about that... Umm yeah Maude could have had some family emergency and called a cab to go back home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*pats Vitez reassuringly* It's okay. So long as Oliver keeps his eyes on the road and remains at least two armrests breadth away from Hei, then Li Ling won't have a problem. Otherwise...*coughs*...so, how much is Oliver's life insurance?

You know, I wonder if Jerylin is ultimately going to be disappointed when the misunderstanding is cleared up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back