[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

giphy.gif

IT'S STARTING!!

giphy.gif

But I have work in the morning and have to sleep since I'm running on 3 hours of sleep as it is T__T thanks to playing drunk monopoly into the wee hours of the morning. And I should have some wits about me at work when it comes to bitey dogs and scratchy cats. But I shall reply in the morning ASAP!​

*bows apologetically* I must go entertain my relatives for the day. *pats Lucky on the head* So, in continuation of Hei's conversational attempts, Li Ling is just going to stand there silently and glare at him. *shrugs* You're still temporarily disowned from the BAFF relationship, you know.

In any case, if you guys start the road trip while I'm gone, stuff my character in the RV closet or something until I get back. Thank you!

Same here! We had to admit 3 animals today and I've only been at work for 4 hours. We have a surgery on top of appointments as well as treating the admitted animals (which are mostly X-rays) so it might not be until tonight when I can reply. So just put me on the RV if you guys head out in that time

Trignome said:
*bows apologetically* I must go entertain my relatives for the day. *pats Lucky on the head* So, in continuation of Hei's conversational attempts, Li Ling is just going to stand there silently and glare at him. *shrugs* You're still temporarily disowned from the BAFF relationship, you know.
In any case, if you guys start the road trip while I'm gone, stuff my character in the RV closet or something until I get back. Thank you!
xx0mittens0xx said:
Same here! We had to admit 3 animals today and I've only been at work for 4 hours. We have a surgery on top of appointments as well as treating the admitted animals (which are mostly X-rays) so it might not be until tonight when I can reply. So just put me on the RV if you guys head out in that time
Got it!

Bombielonia said:
How does the text message thingy work?
Code:
[textmessage=NAME][message=left]MESSAGE[/message][message=right]MESSAGE 2[/message][/textmessage]

NAME
left
MESSAGE 2

you just copy paste the code to your own?

Code:
[textmessage=NAME][message=left]MESSAGE[/message][message=right]MESSAGE 2[/message][/textmessage]

Sorry for not posting! >.< Had school and had to stay to help some freshmen to adapt to school and stuff. Tomorrow I'm going to the kids cancer center from 8-12 am so wont be able to post then too. Ill try to post something now, but Im leaving soon to hang out with some friends.

Sent from my GT-I9195L using Tapatalk

Mademoiselle said:
Sorry for not posting! >.< Had school and had to stay to help some freshmen to adapt to school and stuff. Tomorrow I'm going to the kids cancer center from 8-12 am so wont be able to post then too. Ill try to post something now, but Im leaving soon to hang out with some friends.
Post when ever you can sweetie!

If the Character leave and you aren't there to place your character in the RV may I drag her in?

NessieAlways said:
Post when ever you can sweetie!
If the Character leave and you aren't there to place your character in the RV may I drag her in?
Please! Feel free to drag her along when I cant post.

Just saying this again in case you forgot....

I am leaving for New Jersey tonight!

I probably won't be able to post often, so if I miss anything, don't hate meh!

LuckyMisfortune said:
Just saying this again in case you forgot....
I am leaving for New Jersey tonight!

I probably won't be able to post often, so if I miss anything, don't hate meh!
Lol I wont hate you!

Thank you for letting me know.

May we drag your character along if you aren't able to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back