• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { achromatopsia's partner search }

achromatopsia

tenor.gif
About Me
Hey there! I'm a 20 year old student looking for a roleplay partner or two. I've been roleplaying for around 9 years now, so have plenty of experience! I'll be having surgery in a weeks time, so will be bed-bound and bored for a good few weeks after, which is why I'm looking for some writing partners now!​

General Roleplay Information
  • I love to write a lot, please don't send me minimal replies! Quality is far better than quantity, but I'd like my partner to match me if it's possible.
  • Please be over 18. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age or older.
  • I have a big preference for M/M, but I'm also happy playing female characters. M/F and F/F is fine.
  • I definitely prefer to roleplay over PM.
  • I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT.
  • I love to build plots with my partner, but if you have anything you'd particularly like to try, ask me. :)
Genres
I'm a big sucker for dark, crime, and horror themes! Anything gritty and intense, and I'm probably for it. Fantasy, murder, demons, FBI, organised crime, drugs, stranded/survival, paranormal, apocalypse, you name it! Throw anything my way and I'll probably be up for it.​
Fandom
I'm not that into fandoms, but I have a big soft spot for Breaking Bad and Hannibal. So anything based off that (OC) would be pretty neato. I can also be persuaded to jump into my ancient childhood fandom love of Warrior Cats!​
I also still adore Pokemon, and have one (underdeveloped) plot we could build off. I'd also love to hear any Pokemon plots you have. :)
. A string of violent crimes hits Johto, with multiple reports emerging of Slowpoke being dumped and left for dead, their tails severed. This stirs the police to investigate the newly re-banded Team Rocket as the prime suspects. Muse A is fairly well up in the ranks of Team Rocket. Muse B is an undercover policeman under his supervision.​

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-30_1-25-6.png
    upload_2017-11-30_1-25-6.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I have never actually done a breaking Bad Roleplay, however I would be really interested in one if you are up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back