Acheron Discussion

stellar.nova

queen of the stars
Announcement
Just like for every other group, we are talking here to figure out the leader for Acheron. I am doing this because I want to get the RP moving to where people can post more freely since some tend to post faster than others. So, we need to collaborate and discuss here for the leader of Acheron.

Current Idea: They way to go about this hasn't been definitively mentioned among the characters, so unless anyone else has another idea, perhaps we should leave it up to a vote?

Comment below on whether or not you agree with this.
Tags

I say vote and nominations!
So, I nominate Alexander or Hadara!

Sky won't care who's leader, so long as it's not her, so she'll vote for sure though with those options, she's a bit torn

Cole's alright with democracy. :3

Rafi: Hadara
Alois: Hadara

Oh wow, it looks bad that they are both voting for the same person </3 But I promise they have their reasons. Neither of them trusts men very much.

Haddy is honoured !
but she doesn't want to vote for herself , and believes Alex could do very well so she'll say Alex <3

Alex votes for himself ofc. XD but if Haddy wins, he can always help out. Being a liaison and such, ways to meet new pretty people.

Amber's (Artemis') choice is a tough one between Hadara Riese, Galilahi Yang, Alex Blaise and Skylie Dyer.
However her final choice is Hadara Riese.

Amber: I'm sorry Alex. XD
Love you dearest brother!

p.s. I went ahead an commented here cause I think you tagged me in Phlegethon c:

Amber's (Artemis') choice is a tough one between Hadara Riese, Galilahi Yang, Alex Blaise and Skylie Dyer.
However her final choice is Hadara Riese.

Amber: I'm sorry Alex. XD
Love you dearest brother!

p.s. I went ahead an commented here cause I think you tagged me in Phlegethon c:

Skylie would actually hate her forever if she'd voted for her XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back