• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace's Search for Fandoms and Fantasy [M/M, M/F]

DigitalPopsicle

tastes like static
I've been absent from RPN for a long time, mainly due to new jobs being too hectic to keep up with RP, but I have a few urges and I'm looking to take on maybe a handful of RPs.

About Me:

• I live in the UK therefore I'm on the GMT timezone and might not be online at the same time as you.
  • I work random shifts, so sometimes I might have time and sometimes I won't. I'll aim to get a reply out every few days, sometimes sooner.
  • I mainly RP M/M pairs, sometimes F/M pairs where I play the female, but I don't do F/F I'm afraid.
  • I generally only really RP romance stuff, because I'm trash for romance plots, but it doesn't have to be the main focus.

What I want in a RP partner:

• Understand about my work shift: as I said above, I'm in the UK and I work shifts, so I won't always be online. Please only RP with me if you understand sometimes you might not get a response straight away.
  • Literacy: Large walls of text make my eyes swim, same with improper use of punctuation (mainly commas) because I can't figure out the sentence structure. I don't mind a few mistakes though!
  • Collaborate with me: I don't like leading an idea completely. Everything I've written below is subject to twists and changes based on what we both want. I want us to build on the ideas together, so if you think of something to add to an idea, or something completely new, just tell me!

So without further ado, RP idea things are below. This is kinda long cause I got carried away, but please PM me or comment in this thread if you like anything!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bold - my character preference

Italic - currently craving

Red - notes

Fandom Ideas

Fandoms I'd Like to RP
Pokemon . Digimon . Undertale
Sailor Moon . Legend of Zelda . Stardew Valley
My Little Pony . One Piece . Cardcaptor Sakura
Yuri! On Ice . Final Fantasy

Pairing Ideas

[Undertale] Sans/Frisk, Sans/Grillby, Papyrus/Mettaton

[Cardcaptor Sakura] Touya/Yukito, Touya/Yue

[Yuri! On Ice] Viktor/Yuuri, Otabek/Yuri

[One Piece] Zoro/Sanji, Eustass/Law

[Final Fantasy] Noctis/Prompto, Cid/Vincent

[Stardew Valley] Farmer/Sebastian, Farmer/Elliot

I'm very interested in playing OC/OC pairs in the worlds of Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and My Little Pony

Story Ideas

[Pokemon] Breaking Traditions (M/M) ~CRAVING THIS~

Zack is a trainer who never could complete the island challenge. He lacked the motivation and gave up before he got very far. Now working back on the ranch with his family, he's very bored with life, and craves something interesting to happen to him. As it so happens, a member of Team Skull spots that he has a rather rare Pokemon, one not often found in Alola, and targets him as his next victim to steal from. What begins from this is a budding 'relationship' where the two of them constantly clash, until realising they share many of the same thoughts and opinions of the island challenge, and many more things.

I started this idea with someone else and it fell through, but I really loved it and wished I could do more with it. I want to play my OC trainer Zack, who works on Paniola Ranch with his family. They do the nursery and breeding work while Zack delivers things to customers from the ranch, and picks up things for his family on the way using his own ride Pokemon. Your character would be from Team Skull, such as a grunt, or maybe even Guzma himself, it's up to you!

[Digimon] Not From This World (M/M) ~CRAVING THIS~

The Digimon World is an MMO game that thousands around the world play. Everyone can get their own partner Digimon and raise it in game, fighting others, getting stronger, or just enjoying playing games and other things with it. MC plays this game every spare moment he can get, and was sat quite happily at his computer playing the game during a freak lighting storm, where his apartment building was hit, causing an electrical surge throughout all the wiring. During this time, something was pulled from one world to the next via a rather strange computer screen....

This can be played one of two ways: MC gets pulled into the DigiWorld, or his Digimon gets pulled into the Real World! Both would be very interesting ideas to explore, and the baiscs of each world could be worked out together. I'm looking to play a male character paired with a male humanoid Digimon (such as Myotismon, Devimon, Beelzemon, Angemon, etc), so their relationship would be a bit of a slow burn over one trying to help the other find their way back 'home', or adapt to the world they now live in.

Original Ideas

Story Things I Like
High Fantasy . Modern . Supernatural
Werewolves . Elves . Demons . Dragons
Royalty . Thieves . Knights . Mages
Mafia . High School . Coffee Shop
LGBT . Trans . Queer

Pairing Ideas
Werewolf/Human . Werewolf/Hunter . Werewolf/Werewolf
Dragon/Human . Dragon/Elf . Elf/Human

Royalty/Thief . Knight/Thief . Knight/Royalty
Mage/Assistant . Mage/Summoned Creature
Male/Transguy . Male/Crossdresser
Crime Boss/Civillian . Crime Boss/Detective

Story Ideas

=Two Kingdoms= (M/M) [Taken]

The Kingdom of Alterath and Traen have been at a bit of a cold war for many years, some would even speculate over a century. They are of two different races, two different cultures, and both passive aggressively fight over the resources the land around them provides. A new king has taken the throne in Traen, and decides to try and put an end to this long suffering tension in the only way he thinks he can; an arranged marriage. Traen is struggling despite putting up a strong front. The tension between the two kingdoms is only spurning on the issues that are arising and he must help them before their problems become much worse.

Bringing this matter to the king of Alterath, it quickly becomes apparent that neither of them have had any daughters for which to offer their hands in marriage, and so the King of Traen proposes an unusual agreement; what if they married their sons. Whilst initially hesitant the King of Alterath comes around to the idea, hoping that it will spawn new relations between the two kingdoms.

But their sons have their own opinions. The son of the king of Alterath doesn't mind too much, and is quite happy to help their struggling neighbours, understanding the political reasons behind their marriage. The son of the king of Traen isn't very pleased, as he has to move from his home into a culture he doesn't quite understand, maybe with a bit of a language barrier, and whilst he too can understand the reasons behind it wishes that it was one of his siblings instead. But as the eldest of the families the two must marry.

I'm looking for someone to play the son of the king of Alterath, the one who is a little happier with the situation. I want to play the other one. This could work quite easily between races like elves and humans, or more exotic races if you wanted. It's based on an idea I did a long while ago but the RP fell through and I thought of trying to bring it back.

=The Kidnapped Prince= (M/M) [Taken]

The lands have had problems with dragons for centuries. They would steal all their gold should they leave it unattended, feed upon many of their livestock leaving them with a food shortage, and even the smoke that billowed out of their caves for days on end could block out the sun and cause their crops to grow slower. The Kingdom of Everahll has managed to get rid of all but one of the neighbouring dragons, bringing much prosperity to their home thanks to actually being able to trade and grow and feed their people. Their stores of gold and treasures are notoriously large, almost as if laughing in the faces of the dragons they have slain.

However one dragon remains. He has kept to himself, only swooping down upon the kingdom when he has needed food, only fed upon the weak ones in their herds, or kept to hunting wild animals. Only he has been berated by the kingdom, causing many people to attempt to slaughter him to prevent any further damage. But out of all the dragons he does the least harm, and is only trying to survive as any animal would in the world.

In a fit of anger he flies to the kingdom. As luck would have it, he spots the kingdom's prince returning from a trip to a neighbouring town, completely vulnerable out in the open. He manages to capture him, taking him back to his cave to keep him as a prize for himself.

That's as far as I've written for a beginning. The basic idea is that while the two are quite aggravated with each other at first, they soon learn of the other's plights, and grow to be more sympathetic to the point an odd sort of relationship blooms, and the prince no longer wants to go back to his kingdom, or wants to return with the dragon by his side. I would like to play the prince, and the dragon can be anthro, or an actual dragon that can switch to a human form, or whatever my partner wants.

=Red Riding Hood= (M/M or M/F)

Werewolves are becoming more and more of a problem. While some can live peacefully, there are countless cases of wolves turning and running rabid, unable to control themselves or their instincts. Hunters are often hired to deal with supernatural beasts that roam the world, trying to keep things safe for ordinary folk, and Red is one of the best werewolf hunters around. This time, however, one their most recent hunt, they fall injured and is actually helped by a wolf they have been sent to hunt. Unable to move until their injuries heal, they have to deal with their outright distaste for wolves and accept that this werewolf actually wants to help them. Maybe opinions can change and a relationship can bloom.

In this tale, Red hates all werewolves because they have only ever dealt with the rabid beasts some of them turn into, and is of the opinion that if a wolf isn't a snarling beast it's only a matter of time before they turn into one. It can be set in more modern times or something more fantasy like the Van Helsing movie. Red can easily be male or female, though I'd love to try it as male.

Characters Looking for a Home

This is a list of OCs I've made but for whatever reason their RP fell through, or they were never used. I'd love to find an RP to put them in!

David 'Rave' Montague

Originally made as a Pokemon trainer OC, he can be put into anything modern, supernatural, or even fandom related.

He's a bubbly young guy with a dark twist in his past that he's trying to move away from, with quite a bit of success so far. He tries to keep a cheerful face on at all times, sometimes to a fault. He loves dancing and nightclubs, as his nickname would tell, though he isn't much on the actual rave scene anymore for reasons of his own.

cS2BoAr.jpg

Gareth Blackmoor

As you can tell, he's something more ghoulish and supernatural, made for fantasy or supernatural settings.

Not much is known by Gareth besides the fact he chain smokes and has a very morbid and dry sense of humour. His eyes are pure black to the point you have to wonder does he even have eyes or are those just pits of darkness. But he's not an asshole, he just looks out for himself and his own, and whom he considers 'his own' is a very small number.

7kcOZW3.jpg

Kazuki Yukimura

Kazuki can either be played as the Ninetales gijinka I designed him as, or as a kitsune demon, as I have played him as both.

Vain and mischievous are two words often used to describe him. He loves praise, loves to flirt and to charm, and is very good at manipulating people into letting him off of the hook with his mischievous deeds. But he is a very warm person at the core of himself, if you can just get past the slightly bitchy vanity first.

vv79SW0.jpg

Xavier Darkwind

Captain Xavier is a pirate who I've used only a couple of times, so obviously he's more suited to fantasy or pirate themed RPs.

This Captain has been through a lot. He'd say he's seen it all, but he's just had a run of a lot of bad luck. He's been marooned, attacked, all sorts of adventures, and he has many scars to show for it. He's fierce and has a bit of a temper, but is extremely loyal to those who are loyal to him. He just needs a crew that actually gives a shit.

Mq4xZSR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd totally be up for either a YOI Otabek/Yurio roleplay or a Royalty/Thief roleplay! PM me if you'd be interested in either of these and we can discuss!

Hellu! I'd like to rp with you. Perhaps Sailor Moon or My Little Pony or any of the original story genres :P  If you're interested we can discuss more details.

Hello! To clarify, for the digimon idea, are you looking for someone to play the digimon? If so, I'd definitely be interested in  doing it with you. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back