• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Ace Squadron (An Ace Combat Inspired RP)

Awesome I'm also hyped for ace combat 7 as well so can't wait to see this! Hope we can use the soundtrack in this RP too! What will the pilot helmets look like?

I also like this.
12ede1cc6ae28c84b323a2d02c97a079.jpg
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash Also, what's up Sword Two?

I think i'll be Smoke 2.
I also want SWBMs, the TLS, the ability to fire V2 Nukes, an EML that has the strength of Stonehenge, quad PLSLs, optical camouflage, my standard missiles to be replaced with QAAMs, and maximum turning power.

Last edited:
I think i'll be Smoke 2.
I also want SWBMs, the TLS, the ability to fire V2 Nukes, an EML that has the strength of Stonehenge, quad PLSLs, optical camouflage, my standard missiles to be replaced with QAAMs, and maximum turning power.
Uh, yeah. That's gonna be a no on the second thing. Though I may have one of the superweappms be a giant flying destroyer with giant gauss cannons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back