• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Ace Squadron (An Ace Combat Inspired RP)

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
The year is 2156. Humanity has colonized the stars, and as such, split itself. The Federation of United Colonies, or FUC (and yes, it's critics often make fun of the acronym,) governs Earth, the Moon, and several colonies in the Alpha Centauri sector. The Royal Monarchy of Mars, created after a violent revolution against the former corrupt government, rules over Mars, it's moons, , much of the Asteroid Belt, and everything in the Sol Sytem passed Mars. Though opposed at first, the two government have slowly been working together recently, forming the United Systems, heavily inspired by the UN of Old Earth. But this peace is about to be tested. A new government, the Terran Coalition, has begun an offensive against the two factions, claiming their birthright to the system. Recently, things have gone poorly. Their access to a ridiculous amount of resources from their home quadrant, Atlas V, they've slowly begun to swallow independent colonies whole, their power growing with each one. With the United Systems desperate, they form Ace Squadron, a group of the best pilots from the Galaxy. It doesn't matter where they're from, only that they're the best, and are loyal. Both government's even passed laws that made anyone who joined the military that isn't a citizen be granted full citizenship upon the end of their service. So, are YOU brave enough to ride the wind? Enlist today!

Hello! So, with the release of Ace Combat 7 (damn, it looks fun, really wanna get it," I've been inspired to make something similar. Basically, this is an air combat RP set in a universe very similar to several mecha anime. You know, space monarchies, dictatorships, the like. As I mentioned, our characters are part of Ace Squadron, the best of the best against the Coalition. They can be from the Federation, the Monarchy, or even from a colony of your creation! It's all up to you! I'm looking for about eight people, everyone being split into four teams of two. I'll put the spots for each of the teams down below. They're first come first serve, so make sure to reserve one you want! Also, this won't have space combat. In this universe, space combat is mostly done with frigates and the like. Fighters and bombers are used planetside.

Teams:

Wraith Team:
Wraith One (Squadron Leader) Me
Wraith Two: ONI ONI

Sword Team:
Sword One: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Sword Two: GhastlySquash GhastlySquash

Smoke Team:
Smoke One (Second in Command, they split the command over two squads so that the COs wouldn't be wiped out in one fell swoop) Pending for FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
Smoke Two (Open)

Red Team:
Red One (Pending for FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )
Red Two (Open)

Last edited:
Yeah go on then, why not. I'll jump in on this. I'd like to take on "Wraith Two" if I can.

Would these craft be somewhat capable of exoatmospheric deployment? Released by a carrier still in low orbit?

You misspelled enlist by the way. Typo, I know.

Yeah go on then, why not. I'll jump in on this. I'd like to take on "Wraith Two" if I can.

Would these craft be somewhat capable of exoatmospheric deployment? Released by a carrier still in low orbit?

You misspelled enlist by the way. Typo, I know.
Oh, yeah! That's what I had in mind. Being dropped from orbit/low orbit, then deploying once they reach the atmosphere. And thanks! I'll fix it right away!

Righto. That's what I thought.

Got two questions. What kind of characters're you looking for mainly, realistic or art form? Also, are the other members of our Flight enlisted aviators, flying warrant officers or flying officers just like the Flight Leader?

Also, this is what their uniforms usually look like. I couldn't find one that's just the uniform, so just adapt it in your mind for the make variant.
b7b6c8d43be2a42ef7c41db4b2c0bfde.jpg

Ah. That's fine by me then.

Got my character concept in mind.

I was getting this kind of vibe for a fighting flight suit.
Maximum protection of the pilot. Combat rated. High-tech as fu
9262ba4a71ecac12400c17c1cfa95d43.jpg

Rusty, my man. If it wasn't for Winter War, Id be down for this. Ive been waiting for an Ace Combat rp for awhile ahead of AC 7.

I got the game. Its worth every cent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back