• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Accidentally Saving the Galaxy (The Title Says It All!)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CS: Futuristic - Incident 87 Profiles
OOC: Futuristic - Accidentally Saving the Galaxy OOC

Federal Intergalactic Investigation Force Incident File #87

Time of Incident: stardate 2200
Time of Investigation: stardate 2205

Summary: Incident number 87 was the result of a seemingly unrelated series of events that led a group of unlikely heroes to band together and accidentally save the galaxy. Armed with nothing but a rickety old ship and whatever they happened to be carrying when the whole incident began they discovered a plot that would have devestated the galaxy and possibly the rest of the universe as well.

The following is an account by those involved in incident number 87. The FIIF can not vouch for the accuracy of this account.

The first person we interviewed was the Bartender at the Engine Grease Bar on Shition B where the incident started.

Well, it all started around 5 years ago, when a rather unusal assortment of people walked into my bar. Now, they didn’t come in all at once, no, they came in in indivisually, maybe a few were in groups. And that’s when things really began...

Last edited:
Update: new, shorter and snappier title. Edit to the top thread so that it gives the name of the planet the bar is on.

Okay, so, note: I realize that the name of the planet is kind of weird but I swear I juts took the japanese word for city and messed with it a bit. It’s pronounced with a long e sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back