• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Accel World (Interest Check)

Natevess

So, yeah. I've been pretty into Accel World recently and I think it'd be a pretty cool thing to do an RP on. I was thinking you guys could make your Burst Linker characters, however, I would design your actual Brain Burst Avatar, whether it be through some sort of quiz or through analyzing your guys' characters, so yeah, feel free to include some flaws in your characters. This will take place during the "first generation" of Brain Burst, so there is no peace treaty, no level 9's, etc yet. This RP will have a very heavy focus on PvP so yeah, don't get salty if your character runs out of points. You can either continue being a support character, or make a new Burst Linker. This time, to cover the fact that nobody would know the voice commands, you'd either be fed the command when you first earn it, or you'd be sent a manual. The basic rules are that it takes 300 Points to reach level 2, 450 for level 3, 650 for level 4, 900 for level 5, etc. The other requirements such as the ones for 9 and 10, etc remain the same. So, what do you think? Are you interested? Also, beware, this is my first time hosting an RP, so please, be gentle.

Shameless self bump.

They see me bumpin' they hatin', never gonna catch me bumpin' dirty, bumpin' dirty.

Natevess said:
Yeah, but it does fit into both. I'll change that, sorry.
Don't worry about it. Just letting you know. If you want to start an RP based on something that already exists, you should always make it 'Fandom'. That way you'll get more people looking for a fandom RP rather than an original Sci Fi RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back