• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ข๐š: ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

i hope milkshake agrees thoughhhhhh Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks

the best scenario would be if she/they would be kind enough to make an exception about the 18+ rule and i can just make my dude an ordinary 14-15 year old without the whole zany (but admittedly cool) anti-age thing

@milkshake

Yeah. Iโ€™m thinking an 18 year old dude who sees people that โ€˜arenโ€™t thereโ€™ and theyโ€™re ghosts :3

hahahahahaha eyyy the ultime duo: the potentially mentally-scrambled boy with mentally-scrambling anti-aging dimensional portal powers and the doomy gloomy (i assume ?) barely legal adult with the power to see the entire ghost cast of all the paranormal activity movies who are BOTH criminally insane!

ah yes, what genius

hahahahahaha eyyy the ultime duo: the potentially mentally-scrambled boy with mentally-scrambling anti-aging dimensional portal powers and the doomy gloomy (i assume ?) barely legal adult with the power to see the entire ghost cast of all the paranormal activity movies who are BOTH criminally insane!

ah yes, what genius
YEYE WE SHALL BE UNSTOPPABLE!

@milkshake

hey is it cool if i make a criminally insane student who, because of his power to create dimensional portals that he uses to spontaneously teleport, doesn't age and is cursed to permanently have the looks and physicality of a scrawny 14-15 year old? :>
no, i'm not making an exception to the 18+ rule, it's an adult facility. there would be no one under 18. there's no way to justify it.

it's a cool idea but it's just not gonna fit with this specific concept.

awh man :// that is a real shame. alright then i guess that means i'll have to bow out of this one. good luck with the rp!

Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks

really sorry about not having our ultimate duo :< hope you find someone else to buddy up with and have a good time while you're at it :>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back