• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Academy for the supernaturally gifted (superpower RP)

[sparring Area]

"After the Group's Conversation Nathan walked to the Sparring Area Seeing Kitty and Cornelius"Hey Guys mind if I join the Battle?"Nathan asked as he lowered his Hood"

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr

[Canteen]

"As Nathan left Sarah, Natalie and Johnathan asked each others questions"
So how'd you guys meet up?"Natalie Asked"Well we are being hunted down by the Government with John here pestering us to follow their orders, How about you?"You should ask Nathan he has a better memory than me"Sure you do"Sarah said Sarcastically"Well I'm going to look for Nathan, see you later"Johnathan said as he Left the Two"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, no killing please." He said with a large forced smile and his finger sticking up in the air. Can we kill her, though? No!

Then someone he'd recognized from the new crowd came up. Great, more people. "Well you can, assuming we ever start. We're still trying to figure out how I'm going to fight, because my abilities require substance that... well, isn't here." He explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where would we wonder to? I guess we could to a bit more exploring around, wouldnt hurt" Kat shrugged. "Sounds better than sitting here and talking"

@Larkspur

Kitty thought for a second. "Well, we could turn off the lights. But I'm no Kenshi, I cant fight without sight." She said. "Well, you have a shadow dont you? Use that. Or our own shadows agaoinst us" She suggested. She had noticed the other guy, "So a three way fight?"

@Coriandr @VirtualNotoriety

"As Nathan agreed with Kitty, Johnathan replied"Maybe a two v two Sparring Match?"Johnathan asked the others"Sure, why not it'd make it more interesting"Agreeing with John"So Two v Two then?"Nathan asked Kitty and Cornelius"

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr

"Sounds fair enough" Kitty nodded. "Get to know each other's fighting moves better, then learn how to take them down later"

"John Smirked saying"Well technically we have the Advantage"John Said as he Duplicated himself into three"So now it's four against two"As he Smirks, Nathan gets ready to Fight Kitty and Cornelius"

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr

"Hearing her Question he answers"As durable as me I guess but not a durable as Nathan"He said as him and his duplicates gave a fighting stance getting ready to fight"

@RedTeam Grif

Cornelius had no experience fighting, but took what he'd seen on television. Then again, the T.V. lies. He spread his legs in a horse stance vertical to his opponents, looking sideways at them and putting his fists up in one of the most awkward positions ever. He realized how stupid he must look and quickly got out of the stance, he'll be using his shadows for the most part anyway, right?

Kitty looked over at Cornelius and raised an eyebrow, "You havent even been in a fighting stance before?" She asked, kind of surprised. "Well, you'll learn" She shrugged, getting in her own fighting stance. "Alright, who makes the first move?"

"Well you can but it does give me a headache when one of my clones dies before their expiration date"John said as the Fight was about to begin"

"Looks like you'll have to deal with a couple of headaches" Kitty grinned under her mask. She started getting colder as her freeze rays switched on, making her hands get covered in frost and soon enough in a thin layer of ice. Of course it would be broken if she hit someone or moved her hand. "Wait, weapons or no?"

"You can use Lethal force against me just don't use it on him, oh and John sorry for this"Sorry? sorry for what?"John asked Nathan as He threw one of his duplicates at Kitty then Drop Kicking Her"Hey John you alright?"Yeah just a slight headache"John said as the temperature began dropping quickly near them"

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr

Kitty had learned to take hits, quickly bucking back up o her feet. She had to be faster than that! She qickly decided who she would attack, running at Nathan and pulled her fist back and punched toward his face. She was hoping this guy was as slow as Kat was to her, or this might miss.

Cory followed suit and charged, pulling a shadow sword out, but having to run behind them to get leverage, as the light hit him from his frontal. He attempted to side step and get around the Johnathan.

"As Kitty rushed Nathan he dodged but part of his skin tore off, healing from it He side kicked her making her stumble while Johnathan duplicated another him and started dog piling Cornelius while The Real one Just sits down watching in the background"So Kitty guessing you love Mortal Kombat"

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr

"Duh, best game ever!" Kitty said as she aimed a recovering round house at Nathan's head, in her hand was the beginnings of an ice sword. "Need help?" She asked Cornelius, keeping her eyes on Nathan.

"Hell, no." He said simply, and made a box of shadows that pushed the clones off, hard enough to send them flying at least half a foot away. He tried to get up and continue his path around.

"As Nathan falls flat on his ass after Kitty's roundhouse kick he gets back up and Slide Tackles her causing her to fall"Heh, you hit hard I have to as hard, hey John you all right?"As the Jonathan duplicates stood back up they answered in chorus"We're good"Johnathan said as he duplicated another few times dog piling Cornelius again"

@RedTeam Grif

Kitty growled in irritation, bucking back up and threw the sharp piece of ice at him. She knew she got him, she did that trick a hundred times over, and she still wasnt done. Once the ice buried in his shoulder she side kicked it, making it dig in deeper until the handle was well in his shoulder before Kitty pulled her leg back and aimed another kick at his face.

Cornelius grunted under the weight. "O...-kay... Now I'm pissed..." He said, barely getting it out with his breath, and lifted his shoulders and pushed back down, causing a shadow explosion. He looked with wide eyes as the clones flew in the air, one even lost a body part- a leg, and blood splattered across the pavement. He'd never done anything like that before! Then again, he never had any reason to. "Oh sh-." He stood speechless, and his shadows suddenly started shouting, GET UP! GET UP YOU DOLT! Yeah, Cory, you can do it! "Y-yeah... they're just clones... right?..." Right? He pushed himself up and finished the gap between him and Johnathan, and swung his shadow staff at his side.

"As Nathan is lying on the floor bleeding, seeing the weapon is dug deep into his shoulder he forcibly pulls it out"Ugh, Mother of God that hurts!"Nathaniel Shouted as he got back up, rushing to Kitty he jabbed her in the jaw removing her mask"Heh, you're quite good at this"Nathan says with a slight chuckle, while The clones lay there looking dead one got back up and multiplied up to twenty nine, while majority of the Duplicates hold Cornelius down the other Duplicates began punching him in the chest"

@RedTeam Grif

"Why not somewhere random? But I'll try if could get it just inside the campus." He laughs a bit. He stood up and went to the wall and felt its surface. He tries to grasp an emptiness. His fingers shivering a little starts to flex, and suddenly a hole tore up with a crackle. Swallowing a human-sized hole from the wall and a shimmering galaxy was warped and then sped up whirling inside a roomful of lights and a floor of a seemingly large hall. There was noise. Jan heard a scream, both of pain and frustration.

"Ehh. I think I might have failed with proper placing." He takes a few breaths as he catches his stamina back up. "I think this is the sparring area? And there sure is fighting. Do they mind if we 'jump-in'? JUMP-IN. get it? oh screw me instead."

@RedTeam Grif

"Uncle! Uncle!" Cornelius screams in surrender, his shadows are strong but he's not quite that good with them yet. "I surrender!" Wimp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back