• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Academy for the supernaturally gifted (superpower RP)

Kitty caught her mask as it fell, though the mask hid a large portion of missing flesh and showing half a metal jaw and some metal teeth. Though she just hooked it back on, not minding her malfunction in the human part of her frame that made flesh. "Thanks, I-!" She jumped back in surprise as two spearheads with chains attached to them flew by her and buried in both Nathan's shoulders. Kat was standing just outside the ring, then pulled on both the chains and pulled Nathan out of the ring and landed a high kick at Nathan's face, kocking him back and pulling the chains out as well. "Looks like someone could use some backup" Kat jumped in the ring and threw the bloody chains again, one landing in a clone's head and she pulled back, pulling the head off. She looked for the one that wasnt the clone, narrowing her eyes at Johnathan(thats the guy right?) and before she could do anything Kitty hit him as hard as she could to the side of his face.

"You could practice right now with those portals of yours" Kat called back to Jan, though kept her eyes on any enemy that was close enough.

@VirtualNotoriety @Larkspur @Coriandr

(I'm sure ya can. Read the rules as normal, overview and such then check out the character sign-up sheet. Questions belong in the out of character chat tab btw)

"I'll try!" He shouts to Kat from the other side of the portal. He then shifts his attention to a Johnathan seeing that there are plenty of him. He tries to rip a hole beneath him while opening a second hole just above him. He begins to breathe heavily as he feels his stamina being leeched out by the current open portal. He hastily jumps inside and ran for cover while focusing on trapping a Johnathan. The portal to the cafeteria suddenly collapsed and a weak wave pulsed like a soft vibration. He feels a little surge of energy rush back into him. So my stamina determines my capability to use portals. I should try doing cardio.

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back