• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Academy for the supernaturally gifted (superpower RP)

DramonFire

Confidence is Everything
Rules:

- No godmodding, try to keep your character beatable and around the same power level of the others

(weaker ones are allowed as well)

- You can create multiple characters as long as each of them are clearly differentiated from each other with colors for example

- Everyone can bring up a new plot point, as long as it isn't too far fetched

- Give everyone a chance to reply, I don't want the RP to be flooded with a two person conversation

- Try to keep any OOC in the OOC-tab

- Submit your characters in the Character Sign-Up tab

- Keep the RPnation rulings in mind as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for characters to join, story will start when 2 people have submitted their characters.

Eizan sighed as he saw the entrance to the academy 'This is it, I guess...' he thought to himself. Slowly he entered the schoolyard, where he saw some of the new students.

Wolfe smiled as he shouted "Welcome everybody!" his voice quite loud. 'I'm going to enjoy this, the students seem interested enough' He thought as he waved at the new students who were just arriving though the gates.

@reamika

Raven almost turned back around, she kept thinking about how the school day would drag on and she groaned internally. As she was walking she made a mental note to never wear these shoes without gels again. Her feet were already hurting and she didn't even move that much. She walked to the front doors and glanced around noticing other students with the same expression.

Hyeseung had just been put into a school for people like her, the supernaturally gifted. Granted, she saw it as a gift while others might not have. She was terrified of the people she might meet though.

As she walked through the schoolyard, she heard a yell. Hyeseung blinked a couple times and turned towards the newcomer. She pulled her sweater's sleeves over her hands. A nervous habit. "Hello," she replied with a small bow.

Wolfe smiled at the three new students "This is your first year right? I don't remember seeing any of you around here." he held out his hand toward Eizan, which he shook hesitantly. "Y-yes" Eizan answered, Wolfe the held his hand out to the two others.

@reamika @TheRebelAngel

Raven nodded, looking at the teacher and observing his every move. She needed to know if he would possibly be a threat to her.

"Yea it is." She said, deciding he didn't show any signs of hostility.

Hyeseung hesitantly took the male's hand and shook it lightly, humming a light "yes". She took a look at the rest of the people near her, mentally noticing each's seemingly obvious stature. "I got here a little bit ago," she said after a moment.

Wolfe smiled and continued his introduction "I'm Wolfe Atlas, guidance counselor and sparring master at the school. You'll be able to talk to me anytime you'd like" Eizan nodded "I'm E-Eizan Kuinqe" and then looked away from the teacher slightly 'I hate these things...'

@reamika

Raven chewed on her lip, starting to zone out. She had stayed up all night writing songs, now she was sleepy and annoyed. The student next to her seemed to be a bit nervous and she began to wonder why. Telepathy would be really helpful right about now. She thought to herself, wondering who she had for homeroom.

Hyeseung continued to listen to the counseler speak. She noticed the small stutter that Eizan had and gave a small smile as if to say "it's okay, I get you." She then turned her gaze the the girl who had yet to speak her name. She eventually asked, "Mind me asking your name?" with a small tilt to her head.

Eizan smiled back 'This girl seems friendly enough, though I wonder what the other is thinking.' Eizan then looked at Raven, wondering what her name was as well 'I hope nothing happens on the first day, I tired myself out completely yesterday...'

@reamika @TheRebelAngel

She heard a voice and snapped out of her daydream. "Huh?" She asked surprised, someone was talking to her? She heard something crash to the ground and winced. "Oops." She said. That happened sometimes when she was zoned out, her powers just flow freely, but when she was snapped out of her daydream her powers recoiled back into control, usually causing something to fall, or a light to blow.

"Uh...Raven." She said, her voice gravely, since she had not spoken since she woke up.

Eizan heard an object fall and jumped up a little 'What was that? Did this girl move something?' Eizan frowned a little as he continued to think 'I wonder... what abilities do these girls posses? I don't stack up in the slightest if one has some form of object manipulation... My control of matter isn't good enough yet. I'd better keep myself out of trouble'

Hyeseung jumped slightly at the crash but decided not to mention it. "That's a pretty name," she commented. She turned back to the couselor in case he had any important information she needed.

Wolfe noticed the object fall "Was that one of you?" he asked with an excited tone, he seemed eager to know. Eizan shook his head at the councelor.

Hyeseung furrowed her eyebrows. 'Someone is.. excited about our powers?' she thought to herself. "It wasn't me," she said, glancing over to Raven.

When I had walked into the school grounds I found a group of people. I smiled to see a few other people here so I walked up to them to have run into an older man who must have been in his late 20s. He was probably one of the teachers or something here. He started to show us around and I just looked around and looked at everything. Then we stopped and a girl started to ask the teachers name. Then he went to ask us our name.

Wolfe looked at the new student and smiled "Another new face? Welcome to the academy!" He held out his hand toward the girl. Eizan also noticed her 'Wonder what her powers are, better keep my distance just in case...'

@AshleyBergie

tumblr_mpxlvl5vZT1szudado1_250+(1).gif

As I heard his voice boom almost in my direction I turned my head and smiled at him alittle. "Thanks. My names Ashlynn." I say as I reached my hand out to his to shake his hand. "If I heard correct you go by Mr.Wolfe correct?" I asked to make sure as I made complete guy contact with him.

Hyeseung looked over the new person and quickly assessed the kind of person she seemed to be. 'Well, she seems polite.' Hyeseung gave a small greeting to Ashlynn. "Nice to meet you," she said before letting the conversation between the counselor and student continue.

Eizan nodded heasitantly to Hyeseung's remark. Wolfe smiled "Just call me Wolfe, I'm in no way your superiour" he said to Ashlynn "This academy is to teach everybody to handle their gifts, I'm merely here to guide you" he continued. 'It seems that the students this year have the most potential out of anyone here, it's hard to contain my excitement, oh well...'

tumblr_lg0ccaaIdh1qgzzafo1_500.gif

I smiled as he said just to call him Wolfe and I nodded. "Well Wolfe I guess that would mean we would be seeing a lot of eachother then I guess." I say with a slight laugh as I looked around the group. There were two more girls and one other guy.

Hyeseung warily eyed the other, seeing as she could barely pay attention to what was being said to her since she was too focused on Wolfe. 'You tried, okay? That's what counts," she thought to herself. "So, is there anything really important that we should know before checking out the school?" she asked the older male.

Wolfe scratched his head "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot" he said while he laughed. "Let's go check out your dorms then, everyone here gets a bedroom assigned, I hope you don't mind mixed dormitories?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back