• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Btw, I think I may or may not be looking for a love interest for Jasmine xD )

Jasmine landed with a soft thud on the grass and tucked her wings in. Her purple and blue eyes scanned the area as she started to make her way to the entrance. The dirty blonde was feeling drained, and empty in a way she couldn't explain.

"Oh Well what are we waiting for let's go look for them!!" Nightmare smilied brightly and grabbed zoe's hand then started walking down the hallway.

(Alright byebye Frankie!! And jas...FINALLY!!!
@FrankieLynn )

( xD Ik Ik. She might forever be a loner tho. I gotta go too or otherwise dad's gonna flip shit. I'll cya guys tomorrow hopefully X3)

Adelain nodded slightly as Zac spoke, forcing himself to smile. "Yeah, why not..." He grinned for a moment before his face twisted back to a scowl. "I dunno... She showed me around to my dorm... That's it" He said, disappearing as he past through the shadows of one of the buildings before reappearing in a shadow at a nearby corner as he waited for Zac. He didn't believe that he was 'just kidding' he was being protective of his girlfriend, he got that but just because a new boy starts talking to him doesn't mean he has to go into 'code red' mode.

@FrankieLynn

Emma went inside and turned a corner.Just as she turned the corner she saw Adelain,"Oh hey" Emma said summoning a knife in her hand

Nick smacked Zac in the butt with the censor bar. "I think the bigger question is why hasn't she dumped your ass yet. Really if you wanted to be technical about it, the one most suspicious of cheating is you considering the amount of times you've seen me naked and the amount of inappropriate actions between us. I mean, logically speaking it'd make a lot of sense for us to be involved. Plus I just smacked your ass. That's a pretty clear indicator." He said smacking his ass again, making a loud and satisfying sound from it as he walked on, raising his hands and flipping them both off, "I'm Nick motherfucker, I don't give a fuck."

Nightmare continued down the hall with zoe and mist while mist was slowly but surely slipping out of zoe's grasp. "Luckily today i don't have any jobs that death will send me now so i can spend the whole day with my friends." Nightmare's smile widen abit she can actually catch a break from all those jobs kept sending her on and not the other reapers. Anyway mist started to mutter under her breath about 'How it was stupid to send us on all those jobs' Or 'I swear one day i'm going to give the other reapers a piece of my mind.' But she stopped once she noticed that she was about to slip out of zoe's arms. "Zoe dear do mind if i sit on your shoulder i'm slipping here."

@FrankieLynn

Writer was in the middle of putting up the "Welcome Back" banner, thing when she heard her phone go off. She pinned up the banner before hopping off the desk and taking her phone out of her pocket. A small laugh left the girls lips as she read Silas' texts.

yixzl.jpg

After sending the texts she finished up the last of the decorations and smiles feeling proud of herself. She sights admiring it to a bit and taps her nails on the table. She can smell the remains of coffee in the air of the classroom and scrunched her nose. Writer walked out of the classroom, locking the door behind her and flew back to her dorm. She entered and grabbed a bottle of fabreeze because Nick stinks up the place most of the time. Before she exited her room she decided to text Zachary.

mafwy.jpg

@FrankieLynn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back