• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

sxrxnlty

Tinkerbell
This is a academy where all supernatural and gifted human beings belong. Good or evil, small or big, mean or nice, ugly or beautiful, you name it, the school has it.

The school is called Spook Valley High. It is a school located deep in the forest where no humans unless invited because of some abnormal ability can find it. The school despite it's name isn't very spooky. It's quite beautiful in everyway. It's architectural design is just amazing. It looks as if it was designed to be a beautiful palace for a huge royal family. And honesty, it was. It started out as a castle for the royal family who ruled Terabithia (thumbs up by the way if you know that movie, and no I'm not copying the movie, I just can't think of a land name, but if you truly have a HUGE problem with it then I'll change it). But any supernatural or human with special abilities are able to go to this school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Writer walked up to the door of te academy building. A smile spread across her face as she walked in the doors. She made her way to the office getting her dorm room key and was assigned a roommate. "Wait what? I have to share a dorm with a boy?" She asked, raising an eyebrow being very confused. The lady at the desk sighed. "I'm sorry it's school rules, but your roommates name is we and that's final. If you have a problem with that bring it up with the principal." The lady had a harsh tone as she spoke. Writer just sighed as she grabbed her dorm key and walked out. She noticed a sheet of paper pinned to the wall.

ROOMATES

Zac-Zoe

Sebastian-Writer

Phenex-Nightmare

Onyx-None

Writer sighed, wishing she was te one without the roomate. She walked to her dorm with her stuff and unlocked the door. She walked in setting her stuff on the left half of the room. "This is gonna be a long year." She said to nothing, but thin air.

@Aqua @Kenji Jensai

Writer unpacked her things, such as posters, pencils, pens, books, drawing necessities, etc. She took caution in what she put where and made sure not to put anything too far to her roommates side of the room. She smiled as she finally finished unpacking. She decided she was going to go for a walk around the campus, she puts her dorm key on a Doctor Who lanyard. She put the lanyard around her neck and walked out of the dorm.

Nightmare walks up to the school with her bags and scythe in hand. "Hm this is the school"

As Writer walked around the campus she noticed Nightmare which happened to be a childhood friend of hers. "Nightmare?" Her voice was a bit high pitched as she ran to her friend giving her a tight embrace.

Nightmare was alittle surprised by some randomly giving her a hug but when she saw who was she returned the hug with a tight embrace. "Writer its nice to see you again" nightmare said as she smiled for once showing emotion.

Writer was pleased to see her friend after so long. But she fears her reaction of having to share a dorm with a guy. "Yeah, uhm Nightmare... You may or may not be having to share a dorm with a male..." She said taking a few steps away from her friend, whom at times can be terrifying.

Nightmare's face went emotionless like always. "Oh i do now" says while looking at writer then a mist appers and mist walks out of it. "Hey at last you have me master hello writer" mist walks over writer.

Writer looks down at the cat whom she had never really liked. "Oh erm... Hey Mist." She said, rubbing her neck awkwardly. "Well I'm going to continue walking around, you might want to go get your dorm key." She waved to her friend as she continued wandering around. She walked to a grassy area and saw another female sitting there. She walked over there, trying to be as social as possible. "Hello." She said, smiling a little bit.

Nightmare watchs writer walk off then walks to the office to grab her dorm key when she finally grbbed her key she walked to her drom and unlocked it then unpacked.

"A nice school so far"

She says as she walks out with mist on her sholder and her scythe on her back then she starts to walk around.

Sebastian headed to the surface and had his uncle turn his fin into human legs. "Now remember to not get wet or else it will turn back," His uncle sternly said. He nodded and tried to stand up but instead he fell right back down. "This will take some time getting used to," he whispered to himself. His uncle gave him some money to spend on things he will now need now that he was human. "Here's some clothes to put on to get by for now and the map to get to the school," His uncle told him and then waved goodbye. Sebastian put on the clothes and followed the map to the school. This was the first time he ever went to a school because he was home school in the ocean. He walked through the front gate and went to the office for his schedule. "Don't forget to look at who your rooming with," The front person told me while pointing at a poster. Apparently he was rooming with someone named Writer.

"Writer is a guy, right?" Sebastian asked. "Nope Writer is a girl, in our policy you have to room with the opposite gender," front desk person told him. Great I thought I got away from rooming with a girl when I left home. He walked towards his dorm and realized his roommate must of already been there. The other side of the room was all decorated. "My side will just have to stay plain until I go buy human things," He told himself and then walked out the door to explore. The breeze felt amazing on his face, he never believed he would be able to experience something like this.

Writer decided it was time she go back to the dorm. She'd had enough "socializing" for the day. She stood up and began making her way back to the dorm. On the way she picked a few flowers, she was pretty sure she had a vase. When she arrived at the door of her dorm she took the lanyard off her neck. She hummed to herself, as she used her key to unlock it. She grabbed her sketchpad off the small shelf she hung by her bed. She grabbed a few pencils and pens and erasers. She began to draw the vase that she had fill with flowers she had picked on her way back.

She tapped her pen on the sketchpad. Then she began biting the end of it, thinking of what to add to the drawing. She sat there imagining what her roommate would look like so she decided to draw that on a fresh sheet. She drew the tall male figure, and the messy hair, and the baggy clothes. It's what she thought he'd look like. She smiled feeling proud of her work and set them down beside her.

Nightmare walking down the hallways of the dormitory building trips over nothing and lands on her face. "Ow that hurt" she stands up and feels a liquid coming from her nose then notices she's bleeding. "Master are you ok" nightmare nods

Sebastian watch as people chatted and watched them walk towards the dorms. Biting his bottom lip he wondered if his roommate was nice. If she was anything like his cousin he would be in for big trouble. He wonder if she was back at the dorms so he headed back in that directions, knowing he had a lot of time to explore the human world. Once he got to the room he opened the door see that his roommate was there. He walked over to his bed and sat on it. Hoping not to disturb her since she was doing something in a notepad. Sebastian held back his curiosity so he didn't frighten her. He could be a handful sometimes!

"Damn this." Rosemarie mumbled. This was a mistake. She had gone from circus life to this boring thing. She had walking through leaves and trees for 3 hours now. "Ugh." She yelled in frustration. She continued to walk for a few minutes, grumbling, before walking into an open courtyard. She realized that this was the school. "Finally!" She yelled, not caring who heard. She was covered in dirt and cuts from random twigs. She grabbed her pens out of her bag before walking over to a bench and plopping down. she wasn't exhausted or even tired at that, just frustrated. Rosemarie began to draw on the milky white skin she had took on earlier. The girl had black hair and the palest skin Rosemarie had ever seen. She drew some doodles on her wrist absentmindedly.

Writer looked up from her sketchpad seeing that her roommate had walked in. Looking from him to the drawing she realized it looked nothing like him. She giggled and tore the paper out and tossed it in a small trash can. She looked over at the boy and decided to make conversation. "Hi..." Was all she managed to say, so that she didn't say anything awkward or embarrassing.

Onyx arrives at the high school, with a excited look on his face. Man I can't till classes start he thinks to himself maybe there are people who are as strong as me here. He pulls his suit case behind him entering the building with a grin that would make the joker himself proud. He heads to the front desk and the lady at the desk gives him his room card. "Yes this is gonna be one of hell of a year", he says with a smile as he heads to his dorm.

"Hi," Sebastian smiled, "So you must be Writer." So far she didn't seem anything like his girl cousin but that could change. "Don't forget about be!" screamed Aqua. He completely forgot he brought Aqua with him, he grabbed the bag on the ground and let her out. "Sorry Aqua," He laughed. Aqua, his pet crab jumped on the bed. Going back to Writer he couldn't hold is curiosity back any longer. "What were you drawing," He asked while looking at the trash can.

She rubbed the back of her neck. "Well... Um... You see.." She said awkwardly. She tried to think of a non-creepy way to explain it. "Well you see, I was bored. So I was imagining what my roommate.. You... Would look like. So I drew it, and uhm... It looks nothing like you, so now it's in the garbage." She explained, a tinge of scarlet appearing on her cheeks. She felt that still sounded a tad bit creepy.

Nightmare keeps a emotionless face then tried to speak but her mist speaks before her. "She does need help ignore anything she says about no help please" nightmare looks to mist but then her scthye slides off her back and lands to the ground making mist jump and run behide the girl that helped nightmare.

Sebastian gave her an emotionless face and he blinked his eyes a couple times. He then burst out into a hysterical laughter, "That's hilarious!" Now he had to see that drawing, he quickly went for the trash can hoping he would be able to grab it before her.

She reached to grab the drawing, but she was too late. The male had already grabbed it. "Damn you." Was all she said before rolling onto her stomach, burying her face into her pillow. "END ME NOW!" She yelled into the pillow, but it came out muffled.

After arriving at his dorm room Onyx unpacks his clothes and stuffs them in the drawer next to his bed. Then he pulls out his brand-spanking new laptop, that also came with awesome black and purple headphones.Humans may be weak but they do create amazing things. He starts to check his email when all of a sudden his stomach growls.He decides to make a quick trip to the cafeteria as he goes down the hall he hears a girl scream "END ME NOW "!, he pokes inside the door way to see if everything's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back