• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Yo Nagumo Nagu walked up to the high school and smiled. The place was magnificent, nothing that he had imagined, but still magnificent. He scampered along the path up to the building and walked in almost carefree. Walking up to the front desk he spoke with a very childish tone, due to his human forms conditions, climbing halfway onto the desk. "I need a room key and a map please. My name is Yo Nagumo." He waited and waited while thinking to himself. I wonder how this place will be, I really hope I can make a few friends. Being that I have none currently.
@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
(Awe this'll be fun..p.s i will only be able to make a few posts... i wont be back on for a few more days (or weeks) after this and i want to rp with as many of you crazy fucks that i adress as my friends that i can rn so cmon and rp with me u assfaces xD )

Writer decided to leave her dorm, seeing as she was ready and wanted to wander around, maybe she'd come across a few people invited to the party. She held her phone and grabbed a small purse. She scruntched her nose, how did she go from being this dress hating, sneaker wearing girl who felt like the bravest thing in the world, go to the most fragile girly looking thing who will break if she felt the slightest thing was dangerous for her or her friends. As she wondered around thinking she wound up around the front office and raised a brow seeing a boy who looked far too young to be in highschool. She shrugged it off and continued walking in hopes of coming across one of her friends.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The old woman at the desk sighed. She was too old to still be working here, it felt like there was a new student every five seconds. She gave the boy the key and map and walked away.

@Dnaleri017 @SkyDust101 @FrankieLynn @The Jackal @Airagog @JasTheGamer

(Someone associate with Writer she's ((im)) Lonely)

Yo Nagumo Accepting the key and map he looked over to see a girl, he figured she was about his age though he highly doubted she thought the same about him. He waved as she walked and spoke in a somewhat high pitched voice like a child. "Hi there, I'm Nagu, do you know where I can find my dorm? I'm new here so I'm not sure where I'm going or if anyone will believe me when I say I'm 18 just because I'm small..." Nagu frowned when he said his own age as well as mentioning his height. Shrugging it off he looked up at the girl with a smile.
@AkwardWriter

Writer's gaze flicked over to the boy as he started speaking, pulling her away from her thoughts. She furrowed her brows and sighed feeling bad for judging his age buy his hieght. She feels like she has the height of a 14 year old woth the body of a 15 year old girl. She smiled and looked down at the key, and saw the number on it.

"Well you're in luck, I know where all of the dorms are... I have a lot off free time, and know everyone at this school." She smiled and started walking while the boy followed. "Hey don't worry my friends aren't quick to judge... especially Zoe, Nick, and Sky. Silas, Zachary, and Ashton on the other hand... eh. My name's Writer by the way. Ashton's my older brother, and Zachary's my boyfriend. He prefers to be called Zac, and they're around your age." Her cheeks went a bit pink realizing she had been rambling on and hoped she didnt annoy him.

@Dnaleri017

AkwardWriter said:
Writer's gaze flicked over to the boy as he started speaking, pulling her away from her thoughts. She furrowed her brows and sighed feeling bad for judging his age buy his hieght. She feels like she has the height of a 14 year old woth the body of a 15 year old girl. She smiled and looked down at the key, and saw the number on it.
"Well you're in luck, I know where all of the dorms are... I have a lot off free time, and know everyone at this school." She smiled and started walking while the boy followed. "Hey don't worry my friends aren't quick to judge... especially Zoe, Nick, and Sky. Silas, Zachary, and Ashton on the other hand... eh. My name's Writer by the way. Ashton's my older brother, and Zachary's my boyfriend. He prefers to be called Zac, and they're around your age." Her cheeks went a bit pink realizing she had been rambling on and hoped she didnt annoy him.

@Dnaleri017
Yo Nagumo Nodding Yo followed Writer. "Well my full name is Yo Nagumo, but I prefer Nagu." Nagu scampered along behind Writer and chuckled. "There's actually a very valid reason why I'm so small. Anyway, I'd be glad to meet your friends. In fact, you're the first person I've said more than one sentence to..." Trailing off Nagu looked around memorizing every hall and room number as they walked along. "Feel free to ask me anything about myself, I don't mind."

Her eyes had a certain sparkle to them. So many questions popped into her mind. But one she wanted to ask the most.

"What are you... like what species? Vampire, Harpy, Dragon, Reaper, Dwarf, Troll, Some sort of regenerater thing, demon, angel, etc." She knew so many different species here she could've gone down the list forever.

She smiled when they arrived and grabbed the key putting it in the lock.

"
Here ya go." She said handing him back his key and opening the door.

@Dnaleri017 (might only be able to make one more post after this /)~(\ )

AkwardWriter said:
Her eyes had a certain sparkle to them. So many questions popped into her mind. But one she wanted to ask the most.
"What are you... like what species? Vampire, Harpy, Dragon, Reaper, Dwarf, Troll, Some sort of regenerater thing, demon, angel, etc." She knew so many different species here she could've gone down the list forever.

She smiled when they arrived and grabbed the key putting it in the lock.

"
Here ya go." She said handing him back his key and opening the door.

@Dnaleri017 (might only be able to make one more post after this /)~(\ )
Yo Nagumo "Thanks Writer, as for what I am... that's why I take this small form... you see, I'm a dragon, in fact I'm a species of dragon that even at a young age like I am... well, I'm sorta the size of this entire school..." Nagu chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. I really hope she takes that seriously... I really wouldn't want to prove it... then again I could just partially morph the tip of my tail at least. With the thought in his mind he turned around and the tip of his tail sprouted, it fit his current size just enough to not make it too weird. "See, that's literally the very tip of my tail, anymore and I might expand the hallway." He chuckled before making the tail disappear again.
No worries :3

She smiled, finally another dragon other than her and her brother.

"I believe it. Me and my brother are dragons. Well half dragons, we can't fully morph, but we have the wings and the fire. Although my fire is causing me a bit of... harm at the moment." She still hasn't told anyone about her heart problems other than Zac and she'd like to keep it that way.

@Dnaleri017

AkwardWriter said:
She smiled, finally another dragon other than her and her brother.
"I believe it. Me and my brother are dragons. Well half dragons, we can't fully morph, but we have the wings and the fire. Although my fire is causing me a bit of... harm at the moment." She still hasn't told anyone about her heart problems other than Zac and she'd like to keep it that way.

@Dnaleri017
Yo Nagumo Nagu thought for a moment trying to remember some of the dragon lore. After a few moments he pointed a finger into the air, "Oh, I know why, it's your heart isn't it? I remember hearing that from some dragon lore I found. 'Some dragons, and most half dragons, may have a chance of a heart problem that affects the ability to breathe fire without injuring one's self. I've had lots of time to study dragon lore and find some old ruins where a couple dragons live." Nagu looked at the girl with a serious face. Normally he keeps his info dumps to himself but he'd never talked to a fellow dragon in person, let alone a half dragon. "Sorry... I've never talked to a dragon, let alone a half dragon... My childhood was pretty lonely... All I had was the immense amount of lore about dragons to teach me about myself." Nagu smiled, "But it's okay, I know quite a few things that would surprise you!"

Her eyes widened and frowned.

"You can't tell anyone. They'll worry, i don't want them to worry. Promise not to tell! The only other one that knows is Zac and that's because he was rummaging through my stuff," Her once calm expression was completely replaced with fear and worry.

Her white/blue eyes closed for a moment as she sighed in fear.

(Gtg)

@Dnaleri017

AkwardWriter said:
Her eyes widened and frowned.
"You can't tell anyone. They'll worry, i don't want them to worry. Promise not to tell! The only other one that knows is Zac and that's because he was rummaging through my stuff," Her once calm expression was completely replaced with fear and worry.

Her white/blue eyes closed for a moment as she sighed in fear.

(Gtg)

@Dnaleri017
Yo Nagumo Nagu nodded with a smile "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! Dragon's promise!" Frowning in a determined looking face Nagu exhaled through his nose causing small billows of smoke to puff out. Giggling he added another thing, "I'd say a secret for a secret is fair, so... anything else you'd like to know?" Nagu wasn't worried about his personal information at all. He was probably one of the largest creatures here and he wasn't even close to fully grown. He didn't have any reason to worry about threats.

(Since Jasmine really has no one to interact with at the moment, I'll just quick make a funny scene where she first discovers dubstep. xD )

Jasmine curiously stepped into an empty computer room, still being a tad new to technology. The only technology she was good with was the gaming consoles, and that was about it. But now, she was going to try and change that. Taking a seat in front of one of the computers, she moved around the mouse for it to turn on. Already she was extremely confused and lost as she kept clicking repeatedly on some of the softwares. Finally, a search engine Google opened, leading her to some more softwares that it had on the screen in front of her. One of them was YouTube. More curiosity took over and Jasmine found herself clicking on it, taking her to a whole new home page full of recommended videos.

"See? Getting the hang of it already!" She said to herself excitedly. (I shall make a part two soon, but I have to go to le next class cx)

(Technically anyone could interract with Nick.)

(Tru tru xD )

[media]

[/media]
Scrolling through the recommended section of YouTube, a video caught her eye. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex. She clicked it, wondering what it was. She sighed as an ad played for at least thirty seconds, not being able to skip it. Like anyone gave a shit about a stupid water bottle brand. After it was done, Jasmine listened to what she figured was the start of the song. It was quiet, and it was actually kinda catchy. It slowly got louder, but not by a lot. Jasmine leaned closer to the screen, trying to hear better. Little did she know the volume was all the way up until the real base kicked in, loud beats and a person shouting "YES, OH MY GOD."

She screamed and fell backwards out of her chair.

(There ya go. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back