• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academy for gifted youth (closed)

Siren77

Bored Ancient
Welcome! This is the first group I've created so bear with me. Now, the premise of the story is that gifted teenagers ages 14-19 are invited to stay at an Academy in Bulgaria that is used to both protect them and to better teach them how to use their gifts. Now to keep things a little balanced each character is only allowed two different abilities, just so nothing Over Powered happens. Now some examples of these abilities are the ability to bend elements, flight, telepathy, teleportation, and many many more. If you're interested in this concept just let me know!
Quick Access:
Academy for gifted youth characters (Full)
AFGY OOC
The Academy of Shin Mesatsu (Official Chat)

Last edited:
Perhaps :)

Those abilities you listed, are you saying they are op? Or where you just giving examples of different abilities?

Perhaps :)

Those abilities you listed, are you saying they are op? Or where you just giving examples of different abilities?
Im just giving examples, when I said OP i was referring to someone having 3+ abilities and therfore being stronger than others. But those examples don't limit a thing on what you can have, if theres something you have in mind then go for it.

Mind reposting the link to the CS on here?
Also bump we're still recruiting more people!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back