• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academia Mythos (A Greek Mythology RP) -In Character-

Nereus lost the tiny smile he had one when Raphael said he said he hadn't met Charon, at least he knew who he was though. Although meeting Charon wasn't normally an honor as it normally meant you had died or been killed. Something about Raphael's monotone accent was strangely familiar to Nereus, maybe because he normally spoke in a neutral and disconnected tone. So of course it was interesting to Nereus when he heard Raphael's tone change a bit, it almost sounded like excitement, not that he was too familiar with that emotion.

"Nope, i don't know who you are...but....some of the souls talk about revenge" Nereus said, trying to think about the few times souls ever talked to each other "And you remind me of that...for some reason.....oh!...one time i gave a pirate a second chance and he mentioned the name Epistrofí"

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Snow
b4aeb2a168e1c1fbbf55891a4a348000_480_by_blaria95-d9uccbq.jpg

Snow smiled happily at the two boys having never felt better in her entirety of existing. But... she should feel panicked right? That Luci was not doing well. That there were all these new faces, new people. But Snow wasn't panicked. She wasn't sad inside, wasn't thinking about all the things her awkwardness would make go wrong. Wasn't thinking about if she was being a burden or not. She was just... happy.

Snow paused when Luci spoke to her, "I like... spicy food. It... it warms me. Not in a harmful way but in a... well a comforting way. But I'm not allowed to have it back home since it weakens my powers..." Finally a negative emotion filled her... longing. Home. Her father and those complicated feelings. She shook her head as they quickly vanished, feeling... calm and happy once more. But... this never happened. What was going on?

"Are you sure you do not need to sit and rest Luci? You did take that nasty fall right before we met..." Snow glanced to Eri, confused on how she could help. She wanted to help since their presence had been making her more happy than usual. She just didn't know what would be appropriate to say.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Watching Luci stumble along like that was torture for Eri. He glanced at Snow and nodded his head at Luci before coming up next to the boy and using his own shoulders to support his right side with Snow invited to do the same. "You know, spicy foods are nice and all, but I like sour. Not for myself of course, but watching other people with it is perfect. Human baby videos of that are pretty cool too. But for myself I really like salt. What about you Luc?" Eri tried to cling onto his own emotions, but it was nearly impossible for him to do so. He knew Luci was draining them, and he knew how hard it was to drain all of a gods emotion (From Luci). Too much of one gods raw emotions could kill a mortal, but Luci had enough experience to handle it.

Even though Eriethos knew that it was really hard for him to watch Luci in pain. "We'll make a trip to the nurse next, alright? Again, how the heck do you manage to fall every five feet? That's talent."

Luci leaned heavily against Eri, clearly relieved to have some of the effort taken off of him. He was pretty small for his age, and lightweight for his height, so he was very easy to support for Eri. Luci looked to be in a bit of pain, but mostly just out of breath as he tried to stop his powers from effecting Eri. Snow seemed happy, so he did smile at her, but he also looked very tired at the same time. He just wasn't quite sure what to do with that sickly body of his.
littleberry littleberry

Snow
yui_komori_53825.jpg

"Sour... hmm. I like oranges." Snow offered, shrugging as she stepped closer to support Luci as well. But this contact made her gasp a bit. It was if her negative emotions were being... sucked from her. "I um... I think the nurse would be a good idea. I don't... well it's not that I don't feel well. I feel really well. Great. But this is weird... It's a weird feeling. Is this weird feeling happening to Luci? Is someone hurting him?"

She frowned, going to touch his hand to offer her comfort but pulled back when she realized her hands must feel ice cold. When she wasn't grounded, out of control of her emotions... she couldn't regulate her body temperature. Right now she would usually be worried and panicked and guilty... but she was just concerned for Luci... and... calm. This wasn't right.

"...Sor-sorry. Eri... What can we do to help him? Luci... you don't look well. Is there something I can do? I don't even know where a nurse is around here. Do you Eri?"
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

• photo.jpg

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAANMAAAAJGU2MmZhZjg1LTU4NzYtNGUwZi1iYjVkLTJiNGY5NzNhNzIwMQ.jpg
    "He would've wanted me to keep living."

Violet Evslin, Daughter of Apollo
    Breathe, Vi, just breathe... You're safe here. No monsters hunting you, no fear of not finding a place to sleep or food to eat...

No Kevin.

Violet bit her lip and shut her eyes tightly. Her thumb absentmindedly brushed across the ring Kevin had given her before he'd died, the ring that was from his mother, Aphrodite. A familiar ache rose in her chest. Even though it had been years since he'd died protecting her from a hellhound, she still mourned him every single day. Maybe wearing his ring all the time wasn't helping, but it was her last remnant of him.

Presently, Violet was in the cafeteria, picking at her food. She was still extremely nervous about being here with other children of the gods...especially the ones who were gods themselves. Apparently, the idea of demigods coming here was new, which did little to calm Violet's nerves. It wasn't that she feared the gods (which she kinda did), but she was nervous around anything that could possibly smite her where she stood. She was only good at first aid on other people...not herself.

Glancing around, Violet noticed a steady stream of people also coming in. She made herself seem small (not very hard at 5'1") and tried to seem less noticeable. Of course, she was a demigod, and she was probably really noticeable, but that wouldn't stop her from attempting to hide.

Finally, she lifted a bite of scrambled eggs to her mouth and smiled. Just like her first foster family, with Nadia.

It seemed today was going to be full of sad nostalgia.

code by pasta

Eri winced as Snow asked about the odd feeling, knowing fully well Luci was not going to want to answer it. "I wouldn't say it's an intentional thing..." He mumbled and finally lead the group into the cafeteria to sit down at the closest table. "Luc, you okay?" Concern laced his voice as he placed a gentle hand on the frail boy's shoulder.

For a moment he wondered if it was even possible for Luci to survive past his adolescence with all these physical strains. How could he keep going on without his friend? He wouldn't be able to let the boy go if that time came. There was a major problem with immortality, mostly the fact that most creatures were mortal. It explained why many gods tended to ignore their children, and why they avoided attachment. Some things are better left alone when you know they will leave.

Lucirious took a few moments to regain his breath before responding to Eri. "Stop worrying Eri. You know I'm okay and I'll always be okay... Okay?" He spoke very softly and squeezed Eri's hand to calm the godling. With a small glance at Snow and a nod to Eri he went back to trying to catch his breath.

"So... You wanted to know what was going on with Lucirious?" He seemed a little nervous, but that quickly vanished and was replaced by a very calm demeanor which turned into a slight irritation before repeating. "Luci, stop that."

"Sorry..."

"Luci here kind of, um..." There were so many different ways to explain it and many would probably chase Snow away. He'd seen other mortals run away for fear of hurting the boy, which in turn hurt more. "He takes on emotions of others around him and holds them. It's not really on purpose, and he can't help it... Mostly fear, anger, and darker thoughts."

Lucirious found this a little funny and the sound of a small giggle echoed through the empty cafeteria. He held Eri's hand and smiled genuinely at him. "You sound like you think I'm glass. I can handle things. Don't worry Snow..." Luci's voice was soft but strong as he spoke.

He seemed much weaker than he said he was, seeing as he couldn't really even stand up on his own, but he wasn't upset about his problems. "Eri, I want a burger." He also seemed to be willing to command the godling, something rarely seen. Even more surprising was how quickly Eri ran off to get it.
littleberry littleberry

tumblr_nwfr9kQwsh1rb4jbto1_400.gif

s w e e t

C h r y s

hrys didn't have time to process all the people swarming around him at once. It left him quite bewildered. He noticed a few faces he recognized, a few new ones too. Were these these demigods that Athena mentioned would be going to school here this year? He was one of the few that didn't mind sharing classes with halflings. He knew a lot of his fellow gods didn't like the idea. He was just friendly to everyone, as long as they were nice back. As quickly as Eri was here he was gone, causing Chrys to awkwardly wave at his back.

There was Nereus, whose father worked very close with Chrys's own. Meaning that Chrys probably should try to form a friendship with the other. Though Nereus was really quiet and he would find that difficult. He still liked him even though that was the case. Some people were gathered around a pretty young lady, though he didn't know if he should go join them. Especially since he didn't feel like getting up. He sighed and closed his book. Folding his glasses he placed them in his shirt's pocket, he only needed them to read.

When someone sat next to him he looked over to see his sister Azalea. He loved all his siblings but he knew that Azalea didn't like Melione or Macaria, he wasn't sure why though. Maybe it was a girl thing? He just chuckled when she took some of his food and complained about it. "I don't know, maybe Athena had her reasons. I don't mind it but I know a lot of the other godlings hate the idea. Maybe it's to teach them to be better heroes?" he shrugged and he turned his attention to the yelling.

Damian? He was yelling profanities at a birch. Frowning cause he could hear the fear from the tree he stood up and ran up to Damion and just hugged him to mostly shut him up. "Hey, don't yell at the tree. Yell at me if you need to yell." he smiled as he let go of the godling. Damian was probably one of his best friends. Most people didn't want to be around him, but Chrys tended to think they balanced each other out.

s w e e t

code by pasta

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Παραφροσύνη
"Stupid tree! Why can't you be a birch! Damn you to- Oh someone's hugging me..."

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 17.55.36.jpg

Mentions

Nico Nico

Damian was stopped in his cursing out of a tree by a gentle hugging, and a plead to yell at something besides the tree. Damian closed his eyes, and used the gold ones in his earings to see the blury outline of his good friend.

"Chrys!" He squealed. "Chrys! I didn't know you were coming!"

Damian opened his eyes again and pulled back so he could hug Chrys properly. "Aw! You cute little weirdo," he cooed, affectionately. "How've you been? Being a good brother to the other Hellspawns I hope?"

For some people, it might have seemed like an insult, but to Damian "Hellspawn" was a term to describe all the children of Hades. He tended to do that to the children of the gods; group them by their parents. He called his own siblings "Sunspots".

As weird as his terminology was, Damian was genuinely concerned with the state of Chrys' family, as he was with all families. Except for Aphrodite's. Damian didn't give two shits about the woman who stole his depth perception, or her kids for that matter.

Record.jpg
Geno watched as two new figures approached the godling of insanity. Geno was curious as to what they were going to do and he was not disappointed when he saw the male one dragging Damian into an embrace. Flipping open Repok once more his eyes fell on the chapter labeled Chrysanthos. Moving his gaze over to the red haired girl and back to his book the title changed to Azalea who apparently was Chrys's little sister. Having two immortal children of the same god in one place didn't seem like a great idea to Geno, of course it could provide some entertainment in the form of drama if the sibling relationship between them degraded. Though just through a glance at Azalea's chapter it seemed like Chyrs was the only one of her siblings she didn't hate so a sibling rivalry between those two seemed unlikely. Oh well guess there would always be other forms of drama for him to record.

Geno's train of thought was suddenly interrupted by the growling of his own stomach. Sighing lightly he turned around and went into the school to go to the cafeteria. He wouldn't be able to see what kind of antics the godling of insanity would cause but he was sure he could find entertainment in the cafeteria. Once he reached the cafeteria he waited inline to get a standard breakfast. Balancing his tray of food in his right hand while holding Repok open in his left, his eyes constantly went from looking at people, looking at his book, and then to looking for a spot to sit. Seeing a table with only one person at it he figured he would go sit over there. The person was a girl who looked like she was trying to turn her self invisible, she also had numerous glares aimed at her so Geno checked his book and boy was he glad he did. With the ghost of a smile on his face he made his way over to the table and stopped next to it. "Do you mind if I sit with you miss Evslin?" asked Geno.
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

• photo.jpg

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAANMAAAAJGU2MmZhZjg1LTU4NzYtNGUwZi1iYjVkLTJiNGY5NzNhNzIwMQ.jpg
    "He would've wanted me to keep living."

Violet Evslin, Daughter of Apollo
    Violet looked up at—oh, dear, was he a godling? Should she bow or grovel or sacrifice a sheep? No, wait, that wasn’t right. Ah! A greeting! That might work. Swallowing nervously, she stammered, “N-n-not at all, s-sir.” Only five seconds with an immortal deity and she was already making a fool of herself. Great start.

Then she realized something. “Excuse me, but… How did you know my name? I haven’t introduced myself to you or anyone else here.” Sure, he was a god and all, but they couldn’t read minds, could they? Even the fact that they were all-powerful beings didn’t explain this little bit of weirdness.

It was really uncomfortable.

What would Kevin do? Violet asked herself, as she often did. Well, if Kevin were here, he’d probably punch the young godling in the face and drag Violet away. It was still a marvel he’d been a son of Aphrodite at all. But, no, she should stay here and make nice. He was the first godling to not glare at her, and she appreciated that much. The least she could do was entertain him until he forgot her name and did whatever it is godlings do on days ending in “y.”

code by pasta

{In case you didn't figure it out, there's hidden scrolling involved.}
{I'm sorry I didn't say so the first time I really should've ;w; }

Users who are viewing this thread

Back