• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academia Mythos (A Greek Mythology RP) -In Character-

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
The building of Academia Mythos, looked as though it belonged in ancient Greece. It still looked new but it had the architecture of the buildings of that time. The building was large and holding classrooms and dorms. The girls had separate dorms from the boys of course. In the front of the school held flowers and trees, along with statues of various Gods and Goddesses.

In the back of the building was the Courtyard, a walk way lead from the Academia to the courtyard. Leading up to a fountain with a minor water goddess in center of it. The walk way wrapped around it and led around in different directions. One leading to a training ground and the other to a garden. While the flowers and trees seemed to have changed and died. There stood a single Cherry Blossom tree in the gardens and under it a teen boy.

This boy seemed be giving life to the tree, surely if he left the tree would die. Chrys sat under the tree reading one of his fantasy books. He had a box of candies sitting next to him as he absently munched on them as he read. He knew that the tree he was under was the only living tree in the gardens but, that was only be cause it was his tree and his domain. He let out a small sigh and pushed his glasses up his nose. Today seemed quiet, he knew that would soon change.

Classes would soon start, the Olympians and other Gods were planning for the new school year in the coming Winter.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Malice Queen Malice Queen Abendrot Abendrot Dante Verren Dante Verren BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Nephalem Nephalem littleberry littleberry AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

"Ever heard of a smile every once and awhile?"

"Eri..."

"But I've never seen you actually smile!"

The taller of the two (males?) frowned at the silence of the much smaller companion. His long grey hair swung around past his shoulders, framing his blue grey eyes. He looked slightly miffed at his friend's blank expression but continued to lead him along.

"Smiles help you make friends you know." The grey haired one chided his small blond companion. He was unlike the lively boy on his right, seeming to keep something of a neutral expression yet convey regret. There were bandages and braces covering most of his body.

"I don't think I need friends to survive. Food and water is enough."

"You need more sunlight is what you need. You look paler than I do! You look like this one kid I knew back whe-Here, there's a friend you can make!" Eri halted and pointed over at Chrys who was under a rather magnificent tree. He began to shepherd the poor boy over to his old acquaintance. "Chrys! Long time no see... Luci, say hello." Eriethos nudged the small boy forward much to his annoyance.

Luci simply waved slightly with his unbandaged eye looking downwards to avoid interaction. A sort of tingling sensation started in Eri and he knew Chrys would be feeling the same thing as Lucirious's powers kicked in. Eriethos didn't know what it was, but he was sure the random tingling had to do with Luci.
Nico Nico

Nereus walked through the halls towards what sounded like people talking. He was almost silent as he walked, hi feet making a pitter patter noise as he went, he hummed very lightly. He was in view of the other but chose to hang back and simply watch them all. He could feel the life coming from the boy under the tree "Hello Chrysanthos" he said in a hushed voice, he wasn't trying to get his attention, it was just something he did.

He recognized Chrysanthos, Nereus' father was the ferryman of the dead, Charon who worked for Hades, Chrysanthos' father. He had never really talked to Chrys, either out of shyness or something else, he didn't really know.

He looked at the two others talking, he didn't recognize them, not yet anyway "Smiles" he heard them say, Nereus hadn't smiled in a while, he didn't really have a reason to, after all some souls feel insulted if you smile at them while you take them to the underworld.

Epistrofí Chrimáton - "Raphael" - The Child of Nemesis

Raphael stood still, his eyes slit, his arms folded, and his expression emotionless. He was think about what was going to happen in the year to come. He was fascinated by the opportunity of letting Demigods into the academy. He even thought that it would be entertaining, perhaps painting a new color in this monotone world he sees through his eyes. Ever since he got bored of watching conflicts, both divine and mortal, play out, he was yearning to be entertained. But, if you could read his face like a book, it certainly didn't seem that way.

Eventually, he had come to terms with his surroundings. He really didn't care for it, but he was in the courtyard in the back. He snapped out of his bored trance to see a group people talking. Or perhaps, it was more one-sided as only one opened their mouth and echoed words, while the others were either responding out of proper courtesy, or hasn't taken the time to respond yet. Still, he was an observer, and perhaps listening in wouldn't hurt. Pehaps they would even notice him? After all, his long locks of hair isn't really traditional for males in the Modern Era.
Nico Nico Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Last edited:
Snow
ee031584496e04e20ee4b20ff452ebf4--diabolik-lovers-dark.jpg

Snow looked around at her surroundings... a fountain. Ancient greek architecture. She stood just outside of the girls dorm, her few possessions put away. Looking at the many students milling around, her heart panged a little. They seemed to know each other... Snow was unsure just how many demigods were at this school. Perhaps they would want to be friends with her? But her mother was... well her mother was not a very well known goddess. They could see her as inferior.

Her father had sent her here saying she needed to learn how to be of more help to him. Snow knew the truth. Her father, though she believed he did love her, was not one for any permanent attachments. Everything had to be disposable if her mother decided to show up for a week and grace Rick, her dad, with her time. Snow was a responsibility that did not go away. Well... until now.

She looked around, walking to the fountain with a minor goddess in it.
"I wonder if my mother knows you... if any of your children are here..." Snow whispered as she sat down, carefully bending her legs to sit criss cross. She stared off at a group of godlings who were sitting by the cherry tree. Friends she supposed. She tugged at her hair in a nervous tick and breathed out a little.

Dipping her hand into the water, she dripped little perfectly shaped ice teardrops onto the stone. Another nervous tick. What would happen when classes started? What would happen when she needed to talk to people? Would the godlings be nice? These questions circled her head, making her already tired. Great.
Nico Nico KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Itsuki.%28Tegaki%29.full.931876.jpg
Eriethos was very less than startled by the other godlings crowding around Chrysanthos as they always tended to do that. If it was just himself there he wouldn't have worried too much, but he'd brought a demi god with him. The other godlings didn't usually react kindly to demigods in their space.

He had to be bold in his plan to make Lucirious some friends. Seeing as Lucirious probably wouldn't care, Eriethos took him by the shoulders and lead him to the fountain where a godling was sitting. At least, Eri assumed it was a godling. He wasn't sure.

2e3e1beebffdb1400343e411259db1c3.jpg
Lucirious was forcibly moved over to the fountain, his legs trailing slightly behind him as Eriethos pushed him forward. He saw the girl and started to walk without Eri's help, but his shoe caught the ground and tipped him face first into the ground. He didn't make a sound as Eriethos pulled him up with a very distressed look on his face.

"How the heck did you fall?!" Eri questioned as he got Luci on his feet and tried to access the damage. "And how did you scrape everything..."

"I'm talented..." Was Luci's response, and Eriethos knew better than to question him. Luciricous's focus returned to the sad looking girl sitting on the fountain, and Eri followed his gaze. Eri knew better than to try and dwell on the wounds Luci gained, as the demigod would never allow it. The godling stepped over and gave her a small grin as he sat about a foot away from her (Luci on his other side).

"You look lost. Need some help?" By lost Eri meant a lot of things other than the physical one. "I'm guessing you're new here, seeing as you aren't over there."
littleberry littleberry

Snow
4c133b7be633c6a52cbfe0ac5dcbfe2777d5c0a1_hq.gif

She looked up at the boys suddenly in front of her, letting her hand fall and the ice tear drops beside her melt. She shook her head silently, taking them in. One was... very injured. She had seen him take that hard fall. The other... more friendly. "Yes." She answered is question after a pause but then her eyes went wide with embarrassment realizing she most likely took too long to respond and that it was a two parter question.

"I mean no. I mean... well no I'm not lost but um yes I am new." She looked over at the other group of godlings and bit her lip. "I um... I'm not sure how godlings would respond to a demigod just wondering over and saying hi." Her neck flushed as she stammered again. "Not that I am saying I assume you are not godlings. I um... I just don't know anyone. Actually." She looked at them again and then back at her lap, fiddling with her fingers. Was this how you made friends? Was she doing it right? Did she talk too much? Maybe she was overthinking it... wait! Names!

"Um... what are your names by the way? I'm Chlomós. But um... My dad calls me Snow. Cuz of the whole..." She gestured her hands to the water and air, as if that would explain her powers. "You know."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

He glaced arround the fountain, to see it bustling with activity. His crimson red eyes were like daggers, pointing straight as the group. Raphael does this, knowing that it intimidates others, even though he doesn't mean to. It's just how he acts. Regardless, he came to the realization that if he wanted to be entertained, he would at least need to be known. In his perspective, he strode his way to the group to introduce himself. But, in the eyes of others, it looked as if a stoic war machine was coming on over to teach them a lesson. He hadn't thought about it at the time, but his tall stature, long hair, and his expression would make people think that way.

While on his way to talk to him, he tried to come up with a way to properly introduce themselves. He noticed that the blonde child utilized the power of ice in the fountain. Furthermore, he concluded her hand gestures towards the air and perhaps the water molecules as if it meant something. He put two and two together, and did all of this while he walked. Once he reached there, he simply uttered the words, "So, a Demigod child of Khione, or perhaps another snow Goddess is going to be attending the academy." He said it in a way that wouldn't be repulsive, but it certainly wasn't friendly either. Perhaps you could call it, emotionless. By judging her actions from before, she must have felt worrisome that a mere Demigod such as herself is in presence of Godlings. To try and deteer such worries, he added, "Not everyone here is offspring from major Gods, you know. Worrying about formalities and how to speak to others do no one good." He didn't really care that he was intervening so oddly and abruptly. No one who valued their well-being would dare lift a finger towards the child of revenge. But that said, he was a bit saddened that he could use this as a front to hide, and to ward off others. Espically at a time where he wanted to make new friends. Still, such a quirk he had would possibly be something he would have to overcome in the near future.

littleberry littleberry Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Record.jpg

Gnorizion stood on the second floor of the building leaning against a guard rail of the balcony he was on. In his hand he held Rekop, his magical book that told the past of anything he wanted to know about. As his eyes fell upon people below his book changed to tell the past of the people was looking at. He could see their names, birth date, and any actions they had taken up until this day, even the more embarrassing ones. Standing in his fancy white outfit Gnorizion would probably stand out quite a bit compared to more commonly dressed people. Either way this was how he liked to dress, he always had a thing for the past.

Scanning around he saw a group of people who he assumed to be godlings standing around a fountain., Slowly but surely he would use his book to identify them. However, it seemed that Geno was wrong about two of them, they were demigods. The two godlings were Erithos, Nike and Alala's kid, and Epistrofí Chrimáton, Nemisis and Alastor's kid. Geno didn't really care about them but the two demigods did interest him. "Lucirious, what a tortured soul you are.." Commented Geno as he read the constantly updating chapter about the demi god. Turning his gaze to the second demi god. After reading a bit he smirked, "Well miss snow, I am expecting an interesting show from you, Don't let me down." He commented to himself.

Last edited:
Eriethos
As Snow introduced herself, Eriethos had to suppress a laugh at how nervous she was. He found it fascinating that the demigods he'd met were so different and diverse, similar to how the fully fledged godlings were. "Ah, that does suit you then, Snow is a lot easier for people to say. I'm Eriethos, but Eri is better. This is Luci." He gestured to the battered boy sitting next to him who responded with a little wave. Eri found her flustered actions rather adorable, like one might call a kitten.

Of course, another godling had to come up and start to interfere with his attempts to be friendly. "Raph, why are you always so hostile..." Eri stood to act as a slight barrier for Snow and Lucirious. He didn't really have a problem telling anyone off, a quality likely to get him into trouble later on. Eri couldn't seem to decide if he should block Luci or Snow, torn between defending either one from a danger that didn't quite exist as he thought it did.

Lucirious
Lucirious stood as well, but he went over to Snow and sat down about a foot away from her. He seemed to induce a sort of calm in her, as though he was stealing her emotions. That was the truth of him, he took on those negative emotions of others and left them open to happiness. He gave Snow a smile, but it didn't hold too much emotion. He just looked... Sad.

"Eri, calm down."
Was the first thing he really said in her presence, looking up at the godling. His voice was really quite soft and hard to hear, but Eriethos reacted to it and backed off of Raphael to sit next to Luci again. Luci knew that his companion was trying to protect him, but he also really didn't want to go along with his plan to pass Luci off as a godling. It would only bring more trouble.
littleberry littleberry BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Snow
2eef8dca8f0acb1e8c14794cf342d505--to-play-harem.jpg

Snow's eyes met those of the stranger approaching. Her features blank, she stared curiously at him. He was... well intimidating would not do the emotion justice but his words, not his looks, were what made her panic slightly. She tugged on her hair a bit more. "You know of my mother Khione..." She whispered, her eyes darting around as if the mention of the goddesses name would make her materialize. He assured her not to worry of his godling status just as Lucci sat beside her. She took a deep breath, calming down and actually smiled at these three strangers.

"Oh well... thank you for telling me not to worry. I will try not too in the future..." She paused not knowing his name and stared at him a bit perplexed before her gaze snapped to Eri. He had called him Raph. Was that a nickname? Who knew at this point. Snow shrunk in a little when Eri stood between Raph and them. Was this long haired godling dangerous? Unkind? Snow usually would have been a stuttering nervous wreck but she could not help feeling calm. Lucci even told Eri to calm down so maybe the boy was just a hot head. Snow hoped it had nothing to do with actual powers since she never mixed well with fire.

"Um... Well it was nice to meet you all. Lucci, Eri, Raph... is that your name?" She paused, laughing slightly as her gaze flittered like a bird from one individual to the next. "Are you all... um... are you all new here as well?"

A prickling sensation in the back of her neck made Snow slowly look slightly up, her eyeline catching that of a boy holding a book and in a strange outfit. She didn't know what to think of such a strange character so she lowered her gaze to the people beside her. Maybe she could make friends with them... if she was nice enough. Not weird. No sir-y. Snow could manage that... right?

Interacting: Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee
Mentioned: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Nereus once again look around, more people where about and he wanted to see them. He knew very few people as he spent most of his time at the river Styx. Regardless, he got up and began to move around the area. He looked at all the new faces, keeping his somewhat vacant expression. He spotted a girl that looked....nervous or out of place, Nereus didn't really know which word to choose, still he he oped she was alright.

He continued to scan the area, looking up and down until his gaze fell upon someone standing up by the guard rail of another floor "Gnorizon" he said quietly. He recognized him, mainly from the fact his father was Chronos, the god of time and time and death walk hand in hand. For a moment he wanted to walk up to him and talk....but once again he thought it not necessary.

He walked over to the fountain and places his hand in it...it was different to the waters of the river Styx but it still felt nice, it felt like mother was holding his hand.

Mention: littleberry littleberry Dante Verren Dante Verren

A barely audible thud of bare feet against polished marble was the only sound to mark the arrival of the hooded godlingess. Alítheia landed, crouched on the capital of one of the many corinthian pillars that decorated the garden, giving a silent flourish of her feathered cloak as she turned back into her humanoid form. The cloak hid her face beneath an unnatural blackness, revealing nothing but the unsettling yellow rings of her eyes. She gazed down upon the beings gathering below her observantly. She recognized most faces but she did spot the nervous girl seated on the fountain. There was already hostiliy gathering between the students as boys flocked towards the child. Alítheia tilted her head to the side curiously, almost resembling an owl in her movements. The presence of demigods had and would bring more tension within the academy, it was only a matter of time before that tension became physical.

The mysterious godlingess sighed quietly. While she had no quarrel with the demigods, their presence caused the academy to push for a curriquelum that forced Alítheia to remain awake during the day. The godlingess enjoyed to rest during the day and train at night when her powers peaked. She wasn't powerless during the day, but she was noticably weaker. Just then, another figure approached. Nereus. It seemed as if everyone was beginning to gather.

The brown and black feathers of her cloak swayed as she shifted her weight. She was balancing on the balls of her feet, her feathered cloak consuming the entirety of her body within it. Above, an owl screeched, breaking the soft hum of the garden with its abrupt cry. It's call was a goodbye to Alítheia as it returned to it's nest to rest. In response Alítheia unsheathed her arm from her dark garment, stuck it into the air above her and gave a short wave. Afterwards she returned her arm back into her cloak returned her unblinking gaze to the group below her.
coding by cychotic

d768e772c28afde7d129eee33235635e--super-danganronpa-kamukura-izuru.jpg

He responded to the hostility he had been receiving with what he usually responds with, absolutely nothing. He's indifferent like that. "Refer to me in however way you want, for I do not care," he'd say when asked about his name. He stared indifferently for a while, at her, then to the others. What he was really doing is using his Divine Eye to detect lies and searching through their past. Of course, whenever he does this, he keeps information he obtains to himself, as he does respect the privacy of such memories. Yet, he had concluded something interesting, There's another Demigod here, he thought to himself, his red eyes bore into the eyes of the 2nd Demigod; a child who had bandages over their eyes, and closely fresh wounds to compliment the bandages. He took little note of that, as he then concluded that this was getting boring, and he hates when things get boring.

But then, something changed, he noticed a particular man with a certain outfit in the horizon. His eyes became slited similar to a snake, and he had seen who was looking towards the group. Geno. If he was as honest and open as a normal person would be, he'd say that he didn't like him one bit. He looked down on his self-absorbtion, his plotting, and perhaps his ego. He did not feel as if Geno did not have the credentials, that is to say, that he is not worthy, of being a God who judges. He has concluded through his Divine Eye that all Geno can do is pass judgement, and can never follow through with it, relying on bad or good fortune to come to the judged instead of providing it. In comparison, in the eyes of Raphael, he was a person who also gave judgement, but always followed through until the end to make sure just retribution is served. He views himself as an actor in that way, but he has concluded that he himself may never be able to act, unless justified reason be presented.

He then decided to stride on over and see what he was thinking, as even though he didn't like Geno, he was still facsinated by anything that can amuse him. He got up, and just left the group by the water fountain, his long locks of hair trailing after his soldier-like body, moving in a pattern, indifferent to the natural world. His face hid all what he was thinking, and his expression doubled down on doing that. He moved switfly, quietly, gracefully almost, as almost no one could have ever hear his footsteps. "Well, what has Professor Geno deduced today? You must certainly enjoy watching from afar as if this was a movie, no?" he'd say indifferently, hiding all hints of hostility and disgust. Those words came out instead in a more monotone manner, as if he was just asking the question out of pure boredom.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed littleberry littleberry Dante Verren Dante Verren

Παραφροσύνη
So this is school? It looks like the place were dreams go to die... COOL!

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 17.39.49.jpg

Mentions

Open for interaction

Damian walked onto the school grounds spinning around a few times to make sure he was seeing everything he could with his one good eye, before he attempted to look through the golden eyes of his earings. He liked being able to see with his "other eyes" as he called them, but the vision from his golden eyes was a bit fuzzy, and the eyes he had in the trees were unmoving, and frustraiting.

Speaking of his other eyes, Damian sent out a small wave of energy, searching for any birch trees in the immediate area, and was sorely disappointed. He looked down and noticed that the wave he sent out, seemed to have infected the grass with something that turned it brown and withered.

"Oops," He said loudly to himself. Damian had no inside voice, nor any concept of the term "quiet". He quickly began to leave the area with the dead grass, so not to be blamed for the disease that was now slowly infecting the flora around the school. As he picked up speed, he found himself smacking into a tree, not too far from a large crowd of people.

"Fucking lack of depth perception! Fuck you, tree!" He yelled, while rubbing his nose, and glaring through his bangs at the tree as if that would catch it on fire, or banish it to Tartarus for all eternity. In all actuality, his glare did absolutely nothing except make him look weird for yelling and glaring at a tree.

Coded by Necromantic Necromantic and Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Eri sat back down with Luci and Snow, grumbling to himself about Raphael's manners and inferiority as a god. "I swear, I don't understand how you can't hate him Luc. I get that you really don't hate anything, but can you at least try and be mad?" Eri wasn't being harsh with him, more seeming to beg Lucirious to take his side.

Luci shook his head and gave Eri the first real smile the godling had seen in awhile. "No, I prefer not to lose my dignity when the gods finally take revenge. But if you really want to, I'll be here with some popcorn." He said it in such a sweet voice that Eri's heart nearly melted despite Snow being there.

"Miss Snow, would you like to go find the cafeteria? I'm sure we can find something in there. Miss Luci, will you join me." Eri made an exaggerated point to extend a hand to Luci, though the smaller boy just stared at him for a long time with a slightly annoyed look on his face. He eventually stood and motioned for both Snow and Eri to follow, though Eri was rather heartbroken by having his hand rejected.
littleberry littleberry

Geno watched another godling arrived, this one being the godling Alitheia. He didn't need to check his records to know her name or lineage. She was the child of magic and night, a creation of Nyx and Hecate. Alitheia was an interesting godling, according to his records she was created as a result of a phropehcy one that honestly Geno didn't really care to read about. Turning his attention away from the child of night Geno caught sight of long back hair moving towards him. He couldn't help but chuckle as he realized Rahphial was the one coming towards him. Geno held no ill will towards the man but he wasn't sure that the feeling if indifference was mutual.

Geno couldn't hold back another chuckle as he was referred to as professor. He was sure it wasn't mean as a compliment but he still found it entertaining. "I prefer to think of it as a well written play over a movie. It makes it sound more artistic." He responded. "Currently I can only make one conclusion from my observations, this will indeed be a interesting year. The two Demi God's by the fountain, the daughter of Khione and son of Oizys have rather interesting chapters. I am looking forward to seeing what other entries in their chapters will be added into my book."

He was bitterly dissappointed on the Prof's responce. He was expecting something more, yet all his boredom once more roots back to one absolute conclusion; Playing God is Boring. As the God of Retribution, he is sincerely bored as he must watch, not act. He must punish, but can never lift a finger independently for his own ambitions. He hated it. If he had the ability to take his own life, he would have done so eons ago. He looked indifferently at Geno, and uttered the words, "Boring. How utterly boring. And here I thought you'd be an interesting person." Before Geno would come up with a responce, the long haired God dissappeared from his vision, perhaps by making a swift exit.

He lamented making a rude exit. He didn't mean to tick off others, but he had no other outlet of excitement. Raphael has nothing to stand for, nothing to uphold, no one to care for, no one to contest with, he was bored. He saw himself drifting in and out of places, searching for something to do. But, he had scorned himself for thinking the new Demigods could provide a new perspective, for they are all cowardly and tremble in the presence of actual Gods. Furthermore, the Godlings he has to be with look down upon him, see him as inferior at birth. This angred him, but it also served as a blessing. He didn't need to do anything as a God. Nemesis could still give what is due without him. He found a spot in front of the boy's dormitory, leaning against a wall. Examining the surroundings, and looking up the to slight movements of the sun.

Dante Verren Dante Verren (Open up for interaction.)

Nereus had been looking at the man with oddly long hair, it remedied him of the the waters of the river Styx, dark and mysterious, flowing, yet so ominous. Something was familiar about him, he sometimes heard the idle chatter of souls along the river talk of revenge, something about that seemed to resonate in Nereus' mind when he thought of the long haired man. He noticed how man was drifting along like he had not yet found a place to be.

Something about this compelled Nereus to tail the man, making silent turns and steps towards him as he moved away, in truth it was hard to find him for he had left so suddenly. However Nereus did eventually find his mysterious man, simply leaning against a wall.

A soft, almost phantom like "Hello, Mister" escaped the boys mouth.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Snow
tumblr_myuqb7sxJf1sa03tdo1_500.gif

Snow cocked her head at the smaller boy dipping his hand in the water. Perhaps he had water based powers as well... maybe his family knew of Khione. No one really liked her... she was too much of an attention seeker. It was told in legends past that she believed herself the most beautiful goddess. Was even shot at by Artemis for saying such things too loud. Snow often wondered if she hated her mother... The thought bringing her back to Eri's words.

"Why would we hate him? He seems... well... he doesn't seem mean. Or cruel. Or selfish. Or... am I wrong?" She paused, looking at Luci, "When the gods take revenge?" Her eyes gazed up, taking in Raph now talking to the boy in white. Snow wondered about what they could be discussing. A prickle on her neck made her head turn, seeing the flash of a hooded figure before she could no longer see anything. Hmm, more students were arriving she supposed. Just as the thought crossed her mind, a boy ran into a tree... hmm.

Snow frowned, standing and brushing off her skirt, nervously wringing her hands behind her back. It was time to move from this fountain. Lucci was being cryptic. And she felt too many gazes on her. Snow jumped, eyes wide when Eri suddenly said her name. "C-cafeteria? Oh um, sure Eri." She followed Lucci and Snow, her eyes glancing back up to see the man the little boy had called Ge..something or other, now alone... Snow bit her fingernails nervously, her breath fogging as the strange feeling these many godlings gave her made her protective instincts lower her body temperature.

Good thing though she did not turn people into ice sculptures like her mother.

Interacting: Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
Mentioned: Dante Verren Dante Verren KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Nephalem Nephalem Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

His red eyes looked for the other set of eyes that belonged to the person who had called out to him. To his surprize, it was a mere child who called out to him. He turned his head to meet the child's, as his eyes bore into his, examining him with his Divine Eye. What he had concluded is that the boy is called Nereus, and he is apparently the God of sailors, rivers, runaways, and most shockingly to him, the God of second chances. Upon learning such a fact, one might thing he was utterly disgusted, but to the contrary, he was intrigued. He examined the boy, and concluded that he was not an old God, therefore he found some way to sympathize with the little one.

"Why, hello Nereus." he'd respond blankly. Meaning, in his monotone voice that he has when speaking to others. He didn't feel like saying much more, as he continued examining the person who called out to him. He then came to the conclusion, was he after me? After all, he had moved a great distance. One must have some intention of talking with him if they wished to go through such lengths to call out to him. Or perhaps this Godling has the ability to teleport? Still, he waited for the child's responce, as his interest in the him and his paitence ebbed away as time moved on.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Eriethos
When Snow asked why he had a problem with Raphael, Eri purposely forgot to answer. He wouldn't have had a problem if Luci hadn't been around, but could Eri protect the boy from everything? Eri speed up a bit to catch up to Lucirious, almost like he was worried for the 'godling'. He'd seen a godling take our their anger on that fragile body like it was nothing. It always seemed to be Luci, despite Eri's best attempts. He himself had once harmed the boy, something he didn't entirely regret. After all, if he hadn't done that would he even have know Luci?

He continued to walk, strangely silent as he observed the shuffling way Lucirious walked. It was a sort of slow process and Eri wondered vaguely if he should try and find a wheelchair to help his companion. Luci carried himself with slumped shoulders and glazed eyes towards the ground. He was draining the depression and negative emotions from Snow, and there seemed to be a lot of it based on the way he was struggling to keep up. Eriethos slowed down to match the wounded demi-god's pace.

"Luci, do you need to stop?"
Eri whispered to the much smaller boy, though just loudly enough that Snow could hear. He was very concerned about Luci's shaking legs and pained face, but Luci shook his head again.

Lucirious
Lucirious was far too lost in his mind to really be able to speak. How could words do justice to the mess up inside his head? He'd long since decided that speaking wasn't always going to happen. The weight of others emotions physically weighed him down, and that didn't help his balance issue. "Snow, what kind of food do you like?" He asked quietly with a voice neutral enough to confuse anyone. He had an almost placid expression as he continued to remove her negative emotions with or without her knowing.
littleberry littleberry

Nereus tilted his head, surprised at the mans monotone voice "You kinda sound like my dad" Nereus said, looking up at Raphael. "Souls don't like talking.....so he doesn't talk much" he said, not completely making eye contact but still looking in Raphael's direction. He could tell that Raphael was a bit confused.

"Your hair reminds me of the river Styx....all dark and gloomy" he said in a slightly, slightly upbeat tone. "Do you know Charon?" Nereus asked, one again tilting his head and looking up at the long haired man. He found it hard to read him, and yes he was unsure of how Raphael knew his name when they hadn't even exchanged them.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Raphael had thought about that for a momment. During his time in this world, he has met a ton of faces, but he couldn't ever put a finger on if he had met Charon. Don't get him wrong, he knew who he is. He is the ferryman of the underworld. As soon as he concluded what he found out he said, "No. I did not have the honor of meeting Charon." He said that in an indifferent tone, which at this point, it's his trademark, it's his thing.

Although, now that Raphael knows that the child that stood before him is the Godling of second chances, he couldn't have helped by smirking internally. How intersting he thought, how the Godling of Retribution and the Godling of Second Chances meet. It's like karma, he wanted to meet someone interesting, and here he is. So, he decided to perhaps clear up in Nereus's mind on how he knew his name. "I too, have a question for you. Do you know who I am?" he would ask. Instead of his usual monotone voice, one who has special ears could notice a hint of expectation. It was as if, Raphael was exciting to meet the child, and had to do his best to hide it.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Record.jpg

Geno listened in silence as the godling had his outburst and than watched as the long haired man vanished. He wasn't surprised or hurt, after all Ralph's sphere of influence was redemption, how could one whose existence was to be in the middle of the action possibly understand the joys of being on the outside looking in. No Geno didn't expect him to understand, he didn't expect anyone to understand yet this was still his hobby, his joy, his meaning of existence. Now Geno was alone with only his commentary and thoughts. He had many questions running through his head but the most prominent was why had Ralph called him Professor. It had to be the book.

Deciding to leave that thought for latter he went back to looking at the fountain only to realize the people standing around it were all leaving. That meant he had to find new people to observe. Scanning around he found one person with blonde hair yelling at a tree... Geno kept his eye on the man and opened Repok. The title of the chapter read Parafrosýni causing Geno to close the book swiftly. He knew enough about the godling of insanity that he didn't need to read anymore. The poor child of Apollo had it rough. It didn't help that since he was the god of insanity he didn't do anything that made sense and that caused his chapter to be scattered and a mess to read. At least the boy was entertaining to watch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back