• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Abyssals 2.5 - IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Now that a few reports have come in, this has given Voice the information she needed to be able to pinpoint a site where the terrain will work against the invaders and for the Southern defending force, unless the Autochthonian force is given some kind of advanced warning about the drawback that they are closing in on. There is a sizable force from the city of Gem that is in the area and is in a good position to be able to move against the Autochthonians, a force large enough to be able to bloody the noses of the invaders. It could go either way, depending on how you wish to play this.

After much hard work, there are now three communication devices made up, two of which have the additional secret of the wasps hidden inside them, ready to be deployed either by remote command or by a timer. The third device will be kept nearby to the Deliverer so you can actually use the device for the 'intended' purpose, making it less likely for the Autochthonians to suspect that there is anything untoward with the devices.

How do you wish to proceed?

Once that Voice learns that three devices are complete and ready to be handed over, she goes off of in search of her fellow deathknights to discuss strategy.

Once everyone has gathered, she gets to the point. "We have a golden opportunity before us, but we must move quickly of we are to take full advantage of this. I say we leave with Aaron-26 and give him the Intel about the trap that is about to be sprung on his people, along with one of the communicators. While he is delivering our information, we prepare to hit the Gem forces from the flanks with all we have and slaughter them, using the communicators to coordinate our efforts for maximum effect. Then, we introduce ourselves to the invaders as their friends and let them take the devices to be able to share information from our Mistress to the Autochthon people. We then try to steer these people into letting us into the heart of the Great Maker and proceed to spread the wasps far and wide, all the while we see what can be done to speed up the death of this Primordial."

Crocodile Crocodile Tachyon Tachyon Eonivar Eonivar

As his fellow deathknights gather, The Apostle listens and nods. The maps and reports where a bit beyond him to be honest, but it seems that Voice could make sense of them. "You seem confident in the information you've managed to obtain. A commendable effort, Voice. While the ways of war is beyond me, I do know some of logistics, and I see no reason to second-guess your conclusions." He went silent for a few moments as he went through the information once more in his head.

"Aye, I believe this will work. And this chosen route pleases me, it is what I would have done, had I been alone."

Camina listens quietly to the plan. "This plan is good. I give my approval for it. Do we know what we are dealing with involving the forces from Gem?"

"I can work with this approach. Either way, we must delve deeper into this society for me to find various social levers to guide things along. I'll do what I can to support any of our efforts logistically or through other means," said the Merchant with a nod.

Camina listens quietly to the plan. "This plan is good. I give my approval for it. Do we know what we are dealing with involving the forces from Gem?"
According to the reports that have come in, the Gem force is almost a thousand strong, backed up with several large Firedust cannons that have been camouflaged in order to take the Autochthonian forces by surprise. There are also several Firedust land mines that have been planted in the path of the invaders, hoping to steer the wounded and angry Autochthonian force into the dug-in ambush and the heavy guns that are there.

The reports also indicate that the Gem forces include six Outcaste Dragon-Blooded. They are leading the force in this ambush.

Servant of the Night says, "We can be on the move in mere minutes. Let us gather up Aaron-26 and brief him on the tactical situation and go."

It does not take long to get out of the Toymaker's castle with Aaron-26 in tow, and due to the need for rapid travel, Servant directs everyone to gather around him and he quickly casts the sorcery spell of Stormwind Rider. From the reports that you have, it is just possible for you to get to the Autochthonian forces in time.

Sherwood Sherwood Eonivar Eonivar Crocodile Crocodile Tachyon Tachyon

Do you have Servant take you directly to the invading force and try to talk your way to speak with the ranking officers, or do you do something else?

Voice will suggest that we approach the Autochthon force first with Aaron-26 and let him introduce us to his command staff, and offer up our help with the dragon blooded officers.

The Merchant would support this approach from Voice. There is a feeling that they need to do their best to ingratiate themselves to these newcomers. The best means of doing that is to aid in eliminating the enemy forces or at least their most vital command points in the Dragon Blooded. He was also prepared to help figure out any logistical issues either for the Autochthonians or for severing enemy supplies lines to help this invasion of Creation progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back