• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Price James

Roleplay Info
Setting: Vairiable. It depends on what genre you want, be it cyberpunk, steampunk, fantacy. I dont do fandoms though. Just give me a genre and I'll make a world around it. I'll play the world, characters and everything else. You'll control your character and pet if you have one.
Your Character: You'll make your own character based on the following sheet (Keep in mind you arent bound by anything when making your character, use whatever race you want, give them supernatural abilities if you want. Go wild homie):

* = Optional

Full Name:
Race:
*Unique features (Things that their race doesnt usually have: IE A Neko with 3 eyes)
Height:
Weight:
Personality: (Dig deep, I want alot of description)
Phobias/Fears:
Values:
Backstory: (Include where they live, family, interesting things. Give me a little bit to work with while I make the world)
*Powers/Special Abilities:
*Picture of them:

Respond to this post with this filled out and I will pick the ones that tickle my fancy.

Me
My Ability: I'm quite capable as a writer as long as I get more than one word responses from you.
My Schedule: I attend school, so I wont be around 24/7. But when I'm around I'll do my best for you.

If you have any questions for me do not hesitate to ask. Also no need to be scared of me, I'm very friendly. It takes alot to frustrate me.

This seems interesting. So, it's like you're a GM and I'm the player? Anyways, here's my shot:

Full Name: Pietro Houn Ungard-Penta Hallow Umbra (Phu-Phu for short.)
Race: Human-Male
*Unique features (Things that their race doesn't usually have: IE A Neko with 3 eyes) N/A
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 210
Personality: (Dig deep, I want a lot of description) There's two sides to him. The side everyone sees: He's calm, cool & collected. Being the last hero left, he has to be. He's quite charming. People tend to flock to him. He is a natural leader. He's quite the prankster as well. He is confident, charismatic and always has a plan.

Then there's the side no one sees: He's afraid. Being the last hero, he is afraid of failing. He's afraid of letting others down. He's afraid he isn't good enough. He is full of self-doubt. He tends to distance himself, despite always being surrounded by people, because he's afraid he will end up being a disappointment to them. Or worse, that they will end up dying. He couldn't handle that. He's already lost so much. He works hard to be the type of person he thinks others want him to be. The pressure is overwhelming, though, and he feels as though he could buckle from it at any moment.

He carries great sorrow. He has lost every friend he's known. Every family member. Villains have taken everyone away from him that they could. He often wonders what it is that keeps him going. He feels as though he needs to atone for his failure to protect people.

Dislikes: Sharp teeth. Bad guys. The color green.
Phobias/Fears: Being eaten. Failing. Being a disappointment.
Values: Justice & peace. Happiness, wellbeing & atonement.

Backstory: (Include where they live, family, interesting things. Give me a little bit to work with while I make the world) Phu-Phu grew up wanting to be a superhero. He used to watch all the greatest superheroes on television as a child. He trained hard for the day that he would hopefully manifest his own ability. He used to collect action figures of all the coolest heroes. He had a rather typical childhood, with typical dreams and aspirations.

He trained hard as he aged. Few people got powers, but for those that did, they generally manifested by the time they were in high school. Unfortunately for Phu-Phu, his wouldn't manifest for some time. He was a naturally gifted fighter. His height gave him extra reach, his lean body was pure muscle, so he could move fast and hit hard. Although he hadn't gotten his power yet, he still trained to be a hero. Few without powers could accomplish such a feat, so it was a testament to his skill when he graduated from the academy. He would spend the next couple of years fighting alongside other heroes, combating crime and fighting bad guys.

One day, out of the blue, his power manifested. He had gained the ability to transform into a duck. People laughed at him. That is, until they saw him fight. The duck itself had little combat use. It was how he used his transformation that made him an instant legend. He used it to dodge moves with ease. He would then change back to human, using the momentum from the size change to hit faster and harder than before.

Unfortunately, his fame would last only a single day before disaster. A single, powerful villain had sacrificed herself to take out every single superpowered good guy. Phu-Phu only survived because he had only just received his power, so whatever the villain used to target the heroes wasn't able to target him. Now he is the last hero, fighting to keep people safe. Over the next year, he has defeated many villains. Unfortunately, the villains really want him dead. They have done everything they can, including killing his family, which included his parents, younger sister and fiance.

*Powers/Special Abilities: He has the ability to transform into a duck and back into a human at will. This transformation is instant, at will and with no cost. If he so wanted, he could transform dozens of times a second. When he changes to a duck, he can choose any point on his body to be the center point for the duck to appear at. This means the duck can appear at his foot or his head, or anywhere else.
When he changes back into a human, his force is multiplied, as if he's moving much faster. He can even pop vehicles into the air, or launch them like projectiles at bad guys.
While in duck form, he quacks and can do regular duck things. He can fly and swim quite well. He can't speak human language.
He is also able to understand both ducks and English, regardless of his form.

Description of them(I don't really like looking for pictures): Phu-Phu is a rather tall fella. His dark brown eyes match his chestnut skin. His short, black hair is generally kept in waves. His muscles are toned from years of fighting and training. He has scars adorning his body. Since he's the last hero, he gets into a lot of scraps with villains. His face has soft, round features, along with large, round ears.

He generally wears his super suit. A carbon polymer that is comfortable, breathable, and most importantly, changes with his powers into a little suit the duck wears.

When he's a duck, he's a call duck. A small, white, fluffy looking duck. He weighs just over a pound. People tend to find his duck form absolutely adorable.

If you need more detail, lemme know. I hope you enjoy reading it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back