• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A World Reborn (Genshin AU) -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aight bet, will work on a post tomorrow and try to finish it on the same day. Ambiloquous Ambiloquous got any natlan native monster suggestions?
UHHHHH Fr tho, you could probs search up any Mayan, Incan, Aztec mythical creature and it'd work. Or make something up with a lot of consonants. Native beasts were like the only thing I forgot in lore, and I never got back to it bc memory.

UHHHHH Fr tho, you could probs search up any Mayan, Incan, Aztec mythical creature and it'd work. Or make something up with a lot of consonants. Native beasts were like the only thing I forgot in lore, and I never got back to it bc memory.
A youtube channel called Subjectivity is doing a fake pokemon region based off of Mexico, and has taken inspiration from Aztec creatures if you want ideas maybe have a look at some of the thumbnails (if you like pokemon/fakemon maybe peruse some of the vids) for some ideas?. I think Quetzacoatl and flaming Rifthounds (chupacabra) would be my suggestion. With the new shark Vishaps you could do a Warhammer Kroxigor style Vishap, since they're style is very Incan/Mayan based.

I'll try get a post out tomorrow, I've thought of an easy way to join Nothingness Nothingness and explosiveKitten explosiveKitten if that's okay?

Sorry to keep y'all waiting! Not my best but we should keep the rp rollin. Also not that good with fight scenes xo

btw there is only one of the water bird creature (I think it's an Atotolin?) and uh the flaming chupacabras y'all can decide how many

PanPanMondAay PanPanMondAay If you want, there can be some time before the time skip (like, Chu Hua and Sigil could go to someplace in Mondstadt for the rest of the day) or it can just happen right after they both accept the quest. As for when the time skip ends, I think it would be best for it to be to when they're about to leave Mondstadt or when right after they pass/get to Liyue's border
Funny you mention it I was actually thinking about that I think it would be alot better if we time skip to when they arrive in Liyue (ALSO: it's going to be bit hard for me to roleplay at times with my school so please bare with me )

Funny you mention it I was actually thinking about that I think it would be alot better if we time skip to when they arrive in Liyue (ALSO: it's going to be bit hard for me to roleplay at times with my school so please bare with me )
Sure, and no worries

Posted,hope my narration works.

The fight doesn't have to end right the next moment,but I thought Lyuda would be able to create an opening after what . D O V E . D O V E said about the pack having an alpha.

Whoever goes for it first might not end it in one blow...

Posted,hope my narration works.

The fight doesn't have to end right the next moment,but I thought Lyuda would be able to create an opening after what . D O V E . D O V E said about the pack having an alpha.

Whoever goes for it first might not end it in one blow...
Anom really about to sit through this fight having done nothing, and I am totally okay with that

Did we decide how Statues of the Seven work? Or if they still exist? I don't think it's explicitly stated anywhere in game but I'm fairly certain they get their restorative powers/elemental energy from their Archons, so would they just be inert like Teleport Waypoints?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back