• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A World of Pure Imagination

Otakuforreal

Positive Mental Attitude
I haven't posted here in a while, but my name is Otaku! I love to RP, and would love some new friends/RP partners! I usually do FxM or MxM (usually FxM) with me being the female (I'm still getting my footing on playing guys, honestly). If you wanna RP an original story, hit me up! I also do BNHA RPs, if you're ok with me playing my OCs and are ok with discussing a story that i have in mind (I don't do canon characters, but if you wanna play canon characters with my OC, or OCxOC thats ok too!) I'm really into romance RPs as well!

I love romance, so that's always a go for me! Some pairings I have in mind are

PrincessxKnight
PrincessxPrince (differing kingdoms)
MagexApprentice
Witch
xFamiliar
Popular Guyx Plain Girl

The one's in bold are the one's i'd be playing!

If you have any you'd be interested in, or have an Idea of your own, please PM me! I love RPing!

I volunteer as one of your partners, my dear!

I muse both my ocs and canon characters c: I don't mind playing male roles at all and I find world building and musing multiple characters at once a lot of fun!

I'm so down to play any of those non bolded roles in your pairing idea list and I have acouple ideas that I'd like to discuss too! ALSO I LOVE BNHA GIRL, PICK ME!!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back