• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A world of my creation.. starring you?

Which species is the most commonly used for player characters, in Roleplay, out of these five?

• Humans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elves

• Vampires

• Lesser/Greater Deities

• Lycanthropes (Beastmen)

• Total voters
OH MY GODS. THIS ROLEPLAY IS BEGGING ME TO JOIN. Mind dragging along somebody who enjoys whacking things with impractically large chunks of metal?

[QUOTE="Haruhi Suzumiya]OH MY GODS. THIS ROLEPLAY IS BEGGING ME TO JOIN. Mind dragging along somebody who enjoys whacking things with impractically large chunks of metal?

[/QUOTE]
I dont mind one bit. Feel free to bring as many friends as you want. c:

[QUOTE="Haruhi Suzumiya]Er... are we not using OOC and/or the character-sign up section? Just figured I'd ask.

[/QUOTE]
I think we are using the OOC but I'm not sure if we're doing character sign up or not. I don't think so.

Yeah, I was a little confused - I could've sworn I'd seen OOC in the IC section, so I wasn't sure we were using it or not.

I'll probably post at least something in the character sign-up section to gather my thoughts on a character whether we're using it or not, though.

[QUOTE="Haruhi Suzumiya]Yeah, I was a little confused - I could've sworn I'd seen OOC in the IC section, so I wasn't sure we were using it or not.
I'll probably post at least something in the character sign-up section to gather my thoughts on a character whether we're using it or not, though.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I use my character for basically all fantasy rp's so I just went ahead and started, haha.

I was actually kinda hoping people would use the character sign in tabs and the ooc chat..

And if it is alright with everyone here, I propose that, after everyone that posted here posts to the rp at least once, we establish a post turn order, in order to avoid convolution.

I've been a bit busy all day, but I'm gonna shamble together a character sheet of sorts from a D&D game I'm currently a part of. I hooooope it shouldn't take particularly long, but I can't promise quality.

I SHALL GET DIRECTLY TO TRYING TO DELIVER RATHER THAN JUST TALKING ABOUT DELIVERING. BUH-BYE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back