• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Color - OCC

@Play On Words Is that a good interesting? She's still a pretty new character, so I'm up for some critique if you have some! :)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Definitely a good interesting!

[/QUOTE]
Well thank you! I hope to post soon!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Whenever you have time, go for it. I don't like posting orders, they annoy me.

[/QUOTE]
Thank goodness. They do me, too!

MrsOliver said:
Thank goodness. They do me, too!
They're ridiculous. If a person is too stupid to not know when they have to post and when their post is intrusive(Like a guy showing horrible research methods and interrupting a conversation by collapsing in between two people with a bleeding leg, for example...), I don't want them in my RP anyways.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]They're ridiculous. If a person is too stupid to not know when they have to post and when their post is intrusive(Like a guy showing horrible research methods and interrupting a conversation by collapsing in between two people with a bleeding leg, for example...), I don't want them in my RP anyways.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't know if you would remember me! I'm dying over here! x'D

I hope that was a decent intro! ^^

MrsOliver said:
I hope that was a decent intro! ^^
It was fine! Just out of nosiness, do you have any ideas for who her soulmate will be? I know Graecus was going to make an addict with a bad past when he had time to get on, but something tells me that isn't her type.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]It was fine! Just out of nosiness, do you have any ideas for who her soulmate will be? I know Graecus was going to make an addict with a bad past when he had time to get on, but something tells me that isn't her type.

[/QUOTE]
I'm honestly not too sure. I was planning to play it out and see how it goes. I'm up for any kind of a romance as far as opposites or anything like that goes.

MrsOliver said:
I'm honestly not too sure. I was planning to play it out and see how it goes. I'm up for any kind of a romance as far as opposites or anything like that goes.
Well, you'd have to do some planning and discussion. Since Soulmates are always requited in terms of how compatible they are, you need to make sure the person you want wants your character back.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Well, you'd have to do some planning and discussion. Since Soulmates are always requited in terms of how compatible they are, you need to make sure the person you want wants your character back.

[/QUOTE]
That is totally true!

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Psst pick the deaf guy
I think it's totally awesome that your charrie is deaf! I studied ASL here and there for a couple years and I LOVED it! ... Would he be interested in Nichole?

MrsOliver said:
That is totally true!
I think it's totally awesome that your charrie is deaf! I studied ASL here and there for a couple years and I LOVED it! ... Would he be interested in Nichole?
Yea! I'm going to change his personality because it kinda came out wrong. He's not cocky or a dick, he's just confident. He doesn't like being treated like he's handicapped. But he understands damaged pasts, he has one(TBR), so he wouldn't be put off by it. As for her addiction(So what drugs does she do?), he'd probably try to help her stop.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Yea! I'm going to change his personality because it kinda came out wrong. He's not cocky or a dick, he's just confident. He doesn't like being treated like he's handicapped. But he understands damaged pasts, he has one(TBR), so he wouldn't be put off by it. As for her addiction(So what drugs does she do?), he'd probably try to help her stop.
Sweet! He seems like a pretty good fit! She mainly does weed, sometimes pills but nothing like seriously life threatening. She just likes anything that helps with her depression, if just a little bit.

I'll add his name to her form, if you're cool with that! :)

MrsOliver said:
Sweet! He seems like a pretty good fit! She mainly does weed, sometimes pills but nothing like seriously life threatening. She just likes anything that helps with her depression, if just a little bit.
I'll add his name to her form, if you're cool with that! :)
Sounds good to me. I'll do the same!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]*The one Asian character in the RP cries quietly in the background*
Lee is so unloved.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he'll find someone. Do you have a personality preference?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Maybe he'll find someone. Do you have a personality preference?
I'd love like... A hopeless romantic who doesn't really care about money or work. Someone who'd make him choose between work and love, since he's a total workaholic.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40142-lately/ said:
@Lately[/URL] that is the most accurate depiction of living in OS I've ever seen...
Google is a beautiful resource haha

Lately said:
Google is a beautiful resource haha
I don't know about the 'loving people' part though. My experience of living in MS a few years back was mostly full of idiots... But God bless the food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back