• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Color - OCC

I'd be happy to co-GM, if you're still looking.

Also, I am so interested! Would anybody like to be my soulmate?
xD

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]
xD

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad for the interest! I'll get back to you on the Co-GM part. As for the soulmate, I think it'd be easier to make your character and then look for someone with a complimentary personality.

Who says soul mates have to compliment each other? Heh. I like the idea of having a 'soul mate' but maybe not exactly getting along at first. Well, I can do either, though.

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]
xD

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

[/QUOTE]
I will. PM me?

Anyone want to discuss a soulmate thing? I'm a pushover, have no preference on personality or appearance, although I'm going to double up.

Huh well... lets get this thing out of the way ... if anyone is willing to discuss a soul mate thing with my character. Im willing to discuss :)

LadyAria said:
Huh well... lets get this thing out of the way ... if anyone is willing to discuss a soul mate thing with my character. Im willing to discuss :)
Because it's me, any of my characters strike your fancy? Or Weirdo's? Or Graecus'?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Because it's me, any of my characters strike your fancy? Or Weirdo's? Or Graecus'?

[/QUOTE]
Ill give a read.. gimmie a sec.

yo! my cs is done! pm me if you're interested in your character being soulmates with mine.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Starter post is up.

[/QUOTE]
Is there a posting order or is it a free for all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back