• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A World Hidden Behind The Wall [OPEN]

That_Irish_Person

Teenager with no emotions
Ever feel like this is not the only world? That there is another world -somewhere in this universe- that has things like fairies that grant you wishes, pirates that swashbuckle all day with other pirates, beautiful mermaids that sing while brushing their hair on rocks, and witches that live in gingerbread houses.... Well it just so happened to be that if you followed the lights on St Georges Terrace in Dublin, Ireland on a dark night, you will come up to a brick wall that is rather misplaced in the small little street. No, you cannot walk through the brick wall and enter a magical land of fairytales. There are little people that roam the streets of Dublin, people often fear these little people that they call 'The Children Takers'. How did they get their name you ask? Well, ever since small settlements began to take over the magical lands little goblins walked into the towns and took the children telling them that they will go to a very special place where their dreams will come true, and they didn't lie either, that's exactly where they would be going. The goblins give a secret knock on the brick wall and bring the little children into the mysterious lands that are hidden in Ireland. This is only a rare event that happens once every blue moon (once every 2.7 years), although over time this was turned into a legend and eventually a myth. It was not a myth or a legend, the goblins still take two females and two males to take into the lands of Dublin town. This isn't some magical land where you cannot age and there is no war, it is more like a secret place where the mythical, supernatural, and magical can live without being hunted by the humans that roamed the surface of the Earth today.

When you walk through this brick wall you enter into what seems to be a new world, but it never was, it was always on this Earth, just hidden in fear of really become a myth. There is a dark force that feeds off of the pure hearted humans that come to live in this land of their dreams. Jormungand, an evil wizard rules the North Mountains uses the humans for their purity to fuel his powers and make him stronger because he cannot be pure like they are. Rumours have been spreading around the magical lands that Jormungand is forming an evil cloud of darkness to take everyone's happiness away and so he can rule all of Arckenstoneia. Only a band of children and adults can stand up to Jormungand to save their friends, future generations, and all of Arckenstoneia but not without the help of their magical friends.
Romance is allowed but keep it down, like really down
Don't kill other players off without permission!
No disappearing magically without notice, if you want to leave tell me and I will organise something
Correct grammar and spelling please! It's not that hard
If you have questions, ask me!
Not first come first serve, selections will be made when the CS is up
Mermaids (male and female)
Open (Up to 10)
Pirates (male and female)
Open (Up to 10)
Fairies (male and female)
Open (Up to 10)
Witch (female)
Open (1)
Humans (male and female)
Open (2 male 2 female)
Goblins (male)
Open (Up to 10)
(Open for more fairytale races)
This is just basically every single fairytale you know plus more put into one little mini roleplay. Also the name Arckenstoneia I didn't realise sounded like the Arkenstone from J.R.R. Tolkien's series, so please don't get annoyed at me about that.... I will change it if you ask me to, just I was stuck on a name. I really want to do this role-play, it was inspired by a dream I had the other night and I wanted to make it a semi-reality for myself. I also watched Peter-Pan last night and wanted to make something similar to that ahaha. I really hope you guys take interest in this, I am really sorry if this is plagiarising anything I really don't mean it to, just shoot me a DM and we can talk it out, I'm honestly really friendly unless provoked. The taking children idea was also developed from the book series The School For Good And Evil.

IC: A World Hidden Behind The Wall [OPEN]
OOC: A World Hidden Behind The Wall OOC
CS: A World Hidden Behind The Wall CS

Last edited:
Well sort of yes and no, it's a bit hard to explain without spoiling anything. There is a plan for the fairytale creatures for Jormungand. Does that answer your question?
Nah, it wasn't a serious question lol. But I was intrigued by the intial concept. I'll be waiting to see if this gets more bites or not :)

This seems so cool! Count me in, I'd love to play a male mermaid! I can always double characters as well if you need, but I'm super interested.

I'm totally gonna be a witch!!!!!~ :3

Ever feel like this is not the only world? That there is another world -somewhere in this universe- that has things like fairies that grant you wishes, pirates that swashbuckle all day with other pirates, beautiful mermaids that sing while brushing their hair on rocks, and witches that live in gingerbread houses.... Well it just so happened to be that if you followed the lights on St Georges Terrace in Dublin, Ireland on a dark night, you will come up to a brick wall that is rather misplaced in the small little street. No, you cannot walk through the brick wall and enter a magical land of fairytales. There are little people that roam the streets of Dublin, people often fear these little people that they call 'The Children Takers'. How did they get their name you ask? Well, ever since small settlements began to take over the magical lands little goblins walked into the towns and took the children telling them that they will go to a very special place where their dreams will come true, and they didn't lie either, that's exactly where they would be going. The goblins give a secret knock on the brick wall and bring the little children into the mysterious lands that are hidden in Ireland. This is only a rare event that happens once every blue moon (once every 2.7 years), although over time this was turned into a legend and eventually a myth. It was not a myth or a legend, the goblins still take two females and two males to take into the lands of Dublin town. This isn't some magical land where you cannot age and there is no war, it is more like a secret place where the mythical, supernatural, and magical can live without being hunted by the humans that roamed the surface of the Earth today.

When you walk through this brick wall you enter into what seems to be a new world, but it never was, it was always on this Earth, just hidden in fear of really become a myth. There is a dark force that feeds off of the pure hearted humans that come to live in this land of their dreams. Jormungand, an evil wizard rules the North Mountains uses the humans for their purity to fuel his powers and make him stronger because he cannot be pure like they are. Rumours have been spreading around the magical lands that Jormungand is forming an evil cloud of darkness to take everyone's happiness away and so he can rule all of Arckenstoneia. Only a band of children and adults can stand up to Jormungand to save their friends, future generations, and all of Arckenstoneia but not without the help of their magical friends.
Romance is allowed but keep it down, like really down
Don't kill other players off without permission!
No disappearing magically without notice, if you want to leave tell me and I will organise something
Correct grammar and spelling please! It's not that hard
If you have questions, ask me!
Not first come first serve, selections will be made when the CS is up
Mermaids (male and female)
Open (Up to 10)
Pirates (male and female)
Open (Up to 10)
Fairies (male and female)
Open (Up to 10)
Witch (female)
Open (1)
Humans (male and female)
Open (2 male 2 female)
Goblins (male)
Open (Up to 10)
(Open for more fairytale races)
This is just basically every single fairytale you know plus more put into one little mini roleplay. Also the name Arckenstoneia I didn't realise sounded like the Arkenstone from J.R.R. Tolkien's series, so please don't get annoyed at me about that.... I will change it if you ask me to, just I was stuck on a name. I really want to do this role-play, it was inspired by a dream I had the other night and I wanted to make it a semi-reality for myself. I also watched Peter-Pan last night and wanted to make something similar to that ahaha. I really hope you guys take interest in this, I am really sorry if this is plagiarising anything I really don't mean it to, just shoot me a DM and we can talk it out, I'm honestly really friendly unless provoked. The taking children idea was also developed from the book series The School For Good And Evil.​
How much is the dlc, otherwise I'm intersted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back