• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a working title ~ Maxx's Latest Search

Vampires or Demons?

• vampires

• BOTH!

• demons

• Why??

• Neither.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Hello hello hello! Welcome to my latest search thread, this time with a title that apparently managed to get a job before me. (Terrible joke, I know. Sorry but not really, lol)

~ my name is Maxx
~ i'm eighteen
~ any pronouns
~ tend to average maybe 300-500 words, often tend to go above that
~ pretty good grammar most of time
~ third person past tense
~ fine with any length of reply as long as it's something i can respond to
~ GMT timezone
~ can play any gender
~ any gendered pairing
~ gay, straight, platonic, romantic, polyam, whatever!
~ OOC friendly ^-^
~ message me if interested!
~ i think that's it?

Now onto the good stuff! This request thread is slightly different to what I usually post, since usually I post a bunch of pairings and maybe a vague plot, but this time... It's a bunch of vague plots and brief character summaries of OCs I created but haven't gotten to write...

PLOTS!

1) This first one may be slightly cliche but also isn't all that common, and sounds fun. I envision a secondary school/high school/college sorta setting. Basically, A was rich and popular but their parents lost their jobs or were arrested or some shit (basically now they're not rich and probably not popular). Maybe they were a bitch/jerk before, who knows? They have less and less money until one day at lunch they realize they can't even afford to pay. They're on the verge of tears but at the last moment B swoops in to save them like some virtuous prince... Nah. B has a "reputation". Fights, rumors, bad grades, the lot. Unpopular because most people avoid them, either too scared or too snobby (not literally, you get the idea). That lunch time, they do pay for A, but not out of kindness, out of impatience and annoyance. As A goes to thank them, all B says is "now you owe me" as they walk away. You get the gist of it. I lowkey wanna be B, because fun, but I'm cool with being A if you wanna be B.

1.5) Could do that idea with variations as well. Wanna introduce a supernatural/fantasy element? Sure. Want A to not start off as rich and popular, just not rich and maybe unpopular. Of course. Other than the general idea of the plot, it's all just suggestions, really.

2) That's all the plots I can think of, I swear I had more

3) The only other thing in mind is a "where the hell am I? who the hell are you?" type situation where we drop two characters into a situation and throw the most random shit at them. For this, anything goes. You want your character to be a cringey self-insert who knows they're a character and is strong enough to kill a god? Go ahead. Want a fridge to lead to a pirate ship in a forest filled with candy unicorns that drink blood? Oddly specific, but sure!

4) Give me your ideas! If you've got a plot idea that you think I'd like, tell me! I love cliche slice of life stuff, and vampires, and demons, and a bunch of other things too! Kidnapper/kidnapped plots with weird scenarios can be fun. Also fun if it's just because one is a vampire or demon. I love vampires and demons, okay?

CHARACTERS!

Here I'm going to put some brief summaries of characters I've created in the past but haven't really gotten the chance to write. If you've got a plot you think they'd fit into, or you have a character you wanna put with them and then create a plot from, feel free to message me. Of course, these aren't the only characters I'll write, I do usually make up new ones for each new plot. But it's just nice sometimes to dust off a barely used old character and give them some time in spotlight.

a) Water nymph-like creature and her jerky shapeshifter ex boyfriend. Where one goes, the other is sure to show up sooner or later. Purely coincidental of course. (Basically, I'm happy to write both of them as my main characters, or write either one separately, just know that the other is likely to show up as a side character, even if it is just briefly)

b) Vampire who was born in London in 1666, tragic history blah blah blah. Now he either owns or works in a cafe. He intends to learn an instrument but has never gotten round to it.

c) Beanie-loving billionaire rich kid. Clueless about how most aspects of life work, and barely even knows about the shit the news says about him. He totally doesn't turn a blind eye to his favorite maid stealing money, totally not because the ten grand thefts "aren't that much money". Creative guy, pretty chill, and has an understanding of mental health issues that surprises many people. He and his friend run a mental health charity.

d) Grumpy asexual may-be-an-arsonist. He was originally created for the only ever fandom roleplay I was interested in. Now he's just a regular human probably.

e) Sweet ghost girl who died in 1913. She has a fear of abandonment. And also sickness.

f) Teen vampire who was actually somehow born a vampire, has a biological older brother who she sometimes hates, sometimes doesn't. Lives with said brother and her parents probably. Many friends... Just not ones her age. She's the only one here I have written before, for "omg that weird girl you go to school with is actually a vampire!" type plots. Because, yeah. She may or may not be a character I created about three years ago when I first started roleplaying.

And that's about it! Can't thing out anything else, so just... Message me if you wanna write, or have any questions! For now, buh-bye! 😁

Howdy! I really like your ‘two characters dumped in a hectic situation with no idea of who they are or what’s going on’ plot, is it still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back