• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Work in Progress - FFXIV

Taigakitt

♥️♥️
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Our characters are part of a side branch to the scions, taking on potentially much less threatening threats.

Last edited:
Lala Manderville

ManderLala.jpgToday was the day!

Today was the day that this powerful Lalafell would start her true journey - the journey that would be helping the Scions bring about justice to the world, on a Manderville’s honor.

She had been training for a while now, honing her skills with her sword and shield, ready to protect her comrades with her life. She didn’t have comrades yet, but! That was okay. She would be meeting them soon.

The Scions had allowed her to join in their ranks into a side branch that they felt it a good idea to start up. There was only so much the first could do, and they seemed to be pretty busy with increasingly more difficult terrors.

So it fell on the newbies!

They had requested that they meet up in Mor Dhona. Thanks to certain circumstances, their previous base had “closed up shop” so to speak.

Lala wasn’t about to assume what had truly happened in Ul’Dah with the Sultana. There was a lot under the scenes, and even if the Scions were painted in a terrible light as of the moment, she wanted to uncover the proper truth before casting a true judgement.

Maybe something Lala would bring up once she met with everyone - to go under a new name so as to not bring unwarranted attention upon themselves.

So, Lala Manderville sauntered into The Rising Stones, finding an unoccupied table, and hopped up into a chair at a table, looking like a stuffed animal at a tea party as her legs swung in the air.

Swaying side to side, her fake rabbit ears she donned on her head swaying with the movement. She tapped her paw-gloved hands on the wood as she hummed in wait.

Last edited:
Fezoix.jpg
They wouldn't let him smoke his pipe inside. Something about this new thing called 'Health and Safety'. Yet, they would willingly let people put Twelve knew what kind of poison into their system (and not even a good kind of alcohol) as if that were any safer. At least the skies were clear today and he wouldn't be subject to smoking in rain. Often when that happened, he wondered if it was even worth it to keep up the hobby. His lungs didn't agree.

He blamed the East for introducing him to such a lifestyle.

Fezoix had only recently returned to Eorzea from his overdue stay in the Eastern lands. He probably would have stayed there forever if he could, though, Edgeant's situation had forced him to come back here. He pulled the pipe down and brought the scarf up to his face for a moment. It was developing an acrid scent to it. That was what he wanted to avoid, but it seemed as if he would have no such luck keeping it off the fabric.

He soon finished with his tobacco and pipe, placing it in his belt before returning inside. He had recently joined the new branch of the Scions that had been developed. Apparently, they needed more to flock to their cause. Plus, Edgeant had given them more reason to offer a position in their side branch. Defending Eorzea had been a hassle and given the recent political chaos seizing Ul'Dah, their work had practically doubled. Fezoix didn't have many causes to get involved and help them - well, bar one - and so feeling unsatisfied in returning to his travels, decided to join up this branch. Perhaps it would offer up some hefty rewards. Perhaps he would grow bored of it, and finally, return east.

Fezoix made to the bar, ordered himself at least some decent poison to sip upon whilst he would wait. It was no sake like he was used to, but he would be damned if he couldn't have at least one drink here. He had spent his time glancing around in the meanwhile, often catching stares here and there. though, what had made him give pause was a...was that a slightly larger than normal rabbit sitting at a table?

f3cdb2b99cc750e616bd8ed54a0219d1.jpg

Zack slumped on a barstool and leaned forward, waving down the bartender. "I need a beer!" He tapped the wood with his other hand, but the server was busy speaking to someone across the way. "Hey bartender, over here!" Zack frowned and waved his entire arm, drawing a dozen annoyed stares — but the bartender was none the wiser.

"Am I speaking Moogle?" Zack scowled and breathed deep, shouting "BARTENDER, HELLOOOOO BARTENDER!" Then he reached over the bar, snagged a towel and launched it at the server. It whooshed across the room and landed with a wet smack, covering the man's face with dish water.

The bartender grunted, snapped his head and threw the towel back, slapping Zack's face with another, much louder smack. "Your behavior dishonors the Scions!" He pounded the bar and wiped his damp face, then straightened his wrinkled shirt.

"Okay but can I get a drink?" Zack peeled away the towel and rubbed his raw cheek.

"You already have one!" The server smoothly passed a beer down the bar, glass scraping the wood.

"Thankyou kindly!" Zack grabbed his beer, grinned wide and chuckled below his breath. "You're very smooth Martin, you should do this bartending thing for a living!" He cheered and took a swig, then turned sideways and examined the costumed Lalafell.

"What are you, a traveling performer? I always wanted to be one of those!" Zack took another swig and glanced around the room, catching Fezoix's eye. "Traveling performers come here now eh? These are strange times... hare raising even!" He released a slow, contented laugh and spun around on his stool, leaning back on the bar without a care in the world.

Last edited:
Spending a better part of four hours getting herself ready for her little expedition Avalaide was only just now starting to finish getting dressed. Her father had laid out a large amount of clothing for her to choose from and she had decided that none of it fit her mood for the day. The day was one for the books and no normal outfit would be fitting of such an occasion. Sorting through the rest of her clothing she found an outfit that was apart from the others, a dazzling dragoon blue, something signifying her attachment to Ishgard.

After some time she finally got herself dressed appropriately and turned her attention back to her hair, which by this point was a little less well off than it was before changing. Redoing her hair she spent another fifteen minutes in front of the mirror before she heard an annoyed knock at the door "You said you would be ready an hour ago. You will be late already if we were running on a time table. I implore you to hurry up." She heard the chamberlain half yell through the closed door. Cursing under her breath Aval sighed "Yes, yes I am in fact hurrying. Perfection can not be rushed now can it?!" She yelled back before taking one last look in the mirror.

Satisfied with what she saw she quickly turned and made her way towards the door, her heels clicking on the floor. The chamberlain bowed as she walked by before rising up and walking up and ahead of her. Passing through the main door she stopped in the main room, her belongings laid out carefully for her to pick up. "Most of it has been taken to the carriage already, all that remains are your weapons my lady."

Walking up to the two items she picked up the rapier and held it alof, directed ahead and away from those few in the room. Raising her hand up, the crystal rose up and floated into her hand. Waving it around she sheathed the rapier and lowered the crystal into a holster at her side. "Alright, lets-" Aval began to say before she heard a voice from the overhang above her. Her father stepped up and looked over the rail to her "Go and do us well Avalaide. I hope your training serves you well." Was all he spoke before giving a smile and walking away. Stepping outside a carriage awaited her and she wasted no time in getting inside.

The trip to the Rising Stones wasn't long, a trip across the bridge and onto the ground beyond. It wasn't long before she was stepping out and standing at the entrance of the building. Pushing the doors open she adjusted her hat before stepping inside and looking around. The place was bustling but she didn't entirely know where to go. She wasn't one to drink and she wasn't one to overly fraternize with people she didn't know. Though, she wasn't sure how long that would last as she was now thrust into the service of the scions.. or at least that was what was supposed to be happening. Unsure of what to do she stood awkwardly by the door, simply observing what was going on and taking in those that were around. One thing that did catch her attention that seemed out of the norm was what appeared to be a stuffed animal.. sitting in a chair.​

Lala Manderville

ManderLala.jpgWas everyone staring at her?

It was no surprise, honestly. After all, if they were intuitive, they’d be able to recognize that Manderville spirit about her! It had nothing to do with her appearance.

How was she to know who her teammates were going to be? Maybe she needed to make herself known? Was there a sign to welcome them?

She looked around, her hand over her eyes as if the sun was in the way despite being indoors. With a hum, she looked for any evidence of a group.

While she was looking, a rather loud man was talking with the bartender. Lala found herself half agreeing with the man. No, he wasn’t speaking Moogle. After all, she understood him perfectly. Yes, the bartender could do that for a living!

Then that loud man brought his attention in her direction, talking about ‘travelling performers.’

She looked around her, looking for someone in costume. There was a minstrel in the corner, so she hopped up off the stool and sauntered to the Bard. He had a black mask that surrounded his eyes, so surely the man was talking about him. “Excuse me, that man was asking you a question! Something about performances? I'm rather curious myself.

The man laughed methodically, “I believe he was referring to you, Adventurer.

Bewilderment crossed her face, “Me? I cannot see what for!” She turned around and padded over to the man who called out to her.

Hello. I couldn't bring myself to sit idly by for you to get ignored. He thinks you’re speaking about me? Please enlighten the Minstrel.

Fezoix.jpg
One of the many annoyed states that Zack received was from one Fezoix. Anyone searching for a drink in his experience had been loud and foul mouthed. He figured he would have stopped when the bartender had ignored him, but the towel that had hurtled towards the man’s face made him groan. It was a vein popping frustration for sure.
The man’s attention turned to the bunny-eared Lalafell seated not far from them. Of course, Fezoix’s eyes moved towards Zack automatically, and he had caught them. He grunted in reply to him, taking a swig of his own drink as he thought of his own answer. “They’ll let any kind of patrons into taverns nowadays...” He mumbled, even sparing a look up and down at Zack. Even this man. And Fezoix, of course.

Fezoix’s eyes moved to another patron who had entered. A young Elezen woman, one who seemed incredibly out of her depth and uncomfortable in such a setting. His guess was a noble woman, or at least someone so sheltered that they rarely found themselves in a tavern.
Unfortunately, it didn’t seem as if the Lalafell understood the travelling performer was her, and had asked the man to elaborate to a minstrel why that couldn’t be the case. Fezoix let his eyes move between the Hyur and the Lalafell, and oddly, felt himself open his mouth to enlighten her.

“Your ears. And your...costume...” Fezoix mumbled, barely looking over his shoulder at the small woman. He wondered why he felt so compelled to tell her. Probably to save her further embarassment. Though, often he never cared for that kind of thing.

f3cdb2b99cc750e616bd8ed54a0219d1.jpg

Zack curiously wondered why Lala was confused, so his amused smirk became a ponderous frown. "No, aren't you um... a street performer or something?" He arched his brow. "See this bar's for scions, we're like... adventurers," Zack tapped the moogle-fork on his back. "Take this guy," he brazenly pointed at Fezoix. "An assassin dude with a cool sword, then there's you with a bunny suit!"

Zack shook his head and took another swig. "It's whatever, I guess they really will let anyone in," he sighed and turned his empty mug upside down, tapping the bottom with his other hand. Then he faced the bartender with a wide sweeping wave, but another beer was already behind him. "To circuis troupes!" He cheered with his fresh pint, offering a drink-tap to the supremely serious samurai.

Last edited:
Fezoix.jpgAssassin dude...with a cool sword...Fezoix wasn't sure what to make of such a title. Not when there was a far better and more official title for himself. If anything, the title played down his capabilities as a warrior with skills unparalleled across the seas. "Samurai is a more apt title," Fezoix corrected Zack with a serious stare. He hoped he would remember it, but he doubted it.

He did tap his cup against Zack's when he offered, though, it was a begrudging one. He was never one to refuse a gesture like that, but it didn't mean he had to the notion of it either. He took a large gulp, much larger than how he had been taking it for some time. He supposed he needed to make some small talk then if he was stuck in their company. "So what brings people here? Rumours of betrayal not enough to put people off?"

Lala Manderville

ManderLala.jpgThe Elezen man dressed in Eastern garb spoke up, to which she looked at him. “Are you insinuating that it was me as well?

She put a hand to her chin and another to her hip in thought.

The Hyur soon confirmed it really was her.

With a surprise, she flailed her short arms up. “Me!? Truly!?

With a shake of her head and a wave of a finger, she said, “I am no performer. Maybe you mistake me for my cousin.” She looked away and mumbled, “Wait, he’s a detective. No matter.

Looking back again, “I am Lala Manderville, and I’m waiting for the new group of Scions to meet up.

She patted her chest, “And I’ll have you know, this suit is cute and practical!

On her back, she had a Gigas shield, revealing her gladiator class. On her hip, she had a Blood Sword. Both obtainable at the Gold Saucer. She was truly a Paladin, but without seeing her soul crystal and typical Paladin gear one might see, that truth may be difficult to discern.

f3cdb2b99cc750e616bd8ed54a0219d1-1.jpg

Zack chuckled below his breath, "Can't spell assassin without samurai," he knowingly nodded, as if his words weren't utter nonsense. Then he took another swig and looked down at Lala. Her flustered protests were very cute, but Zack's big brain told him she was wrong about her outfit. "Your outfit is practical? Like an exam?" He chuckled again, "Seriously though, you don't look like a fighter, but I guess Manderville's are known for accentricity, so I'll take your word on it little miss Manderville."

Zack shrugged and glanced at Fezoix. The man seemed miffed about the name mixup, and his drink tap hadn't been very enthusiastic. "Your uh, your stare is pretty intense samurai man... sorry to offend your samurai sensibilities," he respectfully nodded once. "So uh... about your question," he took another drink, buying time so his brain could catch up. "I'm here cause' adventuring is fun, plus the ladies like my battle scars... and I've never been personally betrayed so I'm not worried, I don't think that kinda thing will happen to me ya know?" He ponderously stroked his chin, a satisfied look on his face. After all, his answer was both high IQ and charismatic.

"What about you two? Are uh... you guys like mercenaries or just in it for the free drinks like me?"

(Accentricity = mispronounced eccentricity)
Arcanist Arcanist Taigakitt Taigakitt

Last edited:
Fezoix.jpgFezoix had rolled his eyes at Zack beside him, and would have protested the two were notoriously different from one another, until he had heard Lala's explanation. A Manderville. "Like the detective..." He mused, rubbing his jaw. The quirky costume, the odd manner of speaking, the jovial personality. It made more sense now that he had that context. Equally surprising was her reveal as a physical fighter, with the overbearing shield and the crimson sword at her waist. He had to wonder what she was. Though, he had seen more Gladiators deal with heavier weaponry than shields, but she couldn't have been sure that was what she could have been classed as.

The samurai noted Zack's observation, and he couldn't entirely fault him if he had noticed his sour expression. He blinked, though, his eyes closed for a moment. "So I've been told..." He murmured on his noteful, intense stare as he opened his eyes again. "But you are forgiven." Fezoix himself had nothing to apologise for, in his eyes, and Zack simply needed some enlightenment. He suspected a few enlightenments would be needed.

As Zack answered his question on why such characters were here to join the Scions, he had to physically stop himself from rolling his eyes, or letting out a sigh at the man's answer. There was nothing wrong with adventuring. Fezoix could be classed as such, given the time he had spent in the East. Though, the care-free and laidback attitude of the man was telling, one that Fezoix had seen in one too many men across Eorzea and beyond. "I hope it doesn't, for your sake," he commented, taking another swig of his drink.

When the question circled back to him and Lala, the Elezen pondered his answer. "Similar to you...in that I'm an adventurer," he answered. "I plan to stay in Eorzea again for some time. The pay here will be enough to keep clothes on my back and food and drink in my belly." A simple, clear-cut reason. Minimalistic, just like Fezoix and his way of living. He often wondered what his older brother had thought of such swift changes. He never did ask Fezoix about it in their letters.

Jet Jet Taigakitt Taigakitt

Lala Manderville

ManderLala.jpgAs the Hyur spoke about assassins and samurai spellings, the lalafell’s eyebrows furrowed in as she started counting on her pawed hands.

Dumb she was in some ways; though, she’d never admit it. Spelling, however, was easy.

And Assassin could not spell Samurai. It was missing the mnm’s!

Once the Hyur moved back onto her outfit, questioning as if she were a teacher or something, her mind quickly flitted away from letters.

No, not like a classroom. Haven’t you ever heard of a glamor prism?

She smacked her own chest harder, “No matter how soft this seems, it still acts just as defensively as the armor it used to be! Well, still is!

She missed the mispronounced word. It made sense to her regardless. Yes, she was great with her accents. The red matched her terrifyingly cute bear-bunny appearance. Being a Manderville, one was of course going to be good at fashion statements! After all, her Uncle owned the Gold Saucer, world-renowned Goldsmith!

What the Elezen had said about “betrayal,” she knew what he was referring to, but she had her connections and her connections belayed such accusations to be utter chocobo droppings.

When asked, again, why she was here by the Hyur, she blinked. She did say she was here for the Scions out loud, right?

Again, waiting for the Scions second-branch meet up. I didn’t want to join the sultan’s ranks due to some… background information and I’d rather create justice in a more Manderville way.

She put her hands on her hips, “Anyroad, you both know my name but you haven’t said either of yours yet!

f3cdb2b99cc750e616bd8ed54a0219d1-1-1.jpg

Zack nodded along, pretending he understood what was said. "Ah yes the sultan, I've heard about that before," he drank again, destroying three of his ten brain cells. "My name's Zack Mildenhall of the Mildenhall family, we're big players in the cargo business. That's why I don't care about money, same as you with your justice. I can totally respect taking down baddies miss bunny Manderville!" Zack paused and looked at the samurai. "But for you it's whatever puts food on the table right? I can respect that too." He drank from his mug, an amused smile on his face.

When he stopped drinking he looked over at Lala once more. "Glamor prisms eh? Never needed them cause I like my cool armor, and my Mog-Fork is too awesome to glamor," he glanced at Fezoix. "Like there's no way you'd glamor your gear right? What's the point when you've got that mysterious samurai thing going on? Like when you walk into a room everyone's like 'oh damn that guy can deflect bullets with his sword' ya know?" He chuckled to himself more than anyone, "You know I'm in need of a team, I'm a dragoon so it's more about what's in here," he patted his knee, "than in here," he tapped his temple with an index finger. "You can ask around if you want references, I'm a well known warrior!"

Taigakitt Taigakitt Arcanist Arcanist

Last edited:
Fezoix.jpgFezoix uttered a 'hmph', at the Manderville's demonstration of the glamour prism. They were useful for disguises - both for people and for objects galore - but he didn't personally see a need for them. Such frivolities of altering your appearance wasn't something he ever thought of doing for himself, but he couldn't speak for others, of course.

The warrior beside him seemed to agree, though, prattled on about how he looked like a seasoned and battle-hardened warrior and so hadn't a need for it. Of course, the man, who introduced himself as one Zack Mildenhall, addressed his samurai appearance and capabilities again. Fezoix simply closed his eyes. Perhaps if he ignored him for long enough, he might just leave him alone. Doubtful. He still had to answer him, nonetheless. "They tend to react in much different ways..." Weird stares, or else, they stopped reacting at all. Because they hit the floor after Fezoix was crossed. The latter was rare, however.

Fezoix opened his eyes again soon enough, and of course, still found the two characters there. "Fezoix Touran," another curt and simple answer from the Elezen as he took a final swig of his drink. Somehow, when Zack had mentioned he was a dragoon, he wasn't surprised. The few he met were complete and other dolts, and it seemed this one was the same. Though, this one seemed to know it which made Fezoix raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

He hated to say it, but he needed a group too if he was going to be working in Eorzea.

"A team, perhaps, would be useful to join," Fezoix said, placing his cup down on the table. It was rare he found himself in company, and that was often to his detriment. Perhaps these two could be of some use. "As long as I get my share of the earnings, I'd be willing to form one."

Lala smiled big as Zack claimed that taking down baddies was respectful. Indeed! After all, it was important and also helped better serve the Manderville name. They weren’t the rich, snooty types like people expected filthy rich families to be. No, they were quite down to earth. Like the suplexes her Uncle often gave out. If she recalled stories correctly, her uncle’s father also dished out suplexes, which of course meant her own father received them.

A suplex certainly grounded a fellow getting too high on their chocobo and needed a knockdown.

As Zack continued on about needing a team, Lala put a hand to her chin and looked curiously between the two tall adventurer-men. They easily doubled her height. It was perfect. No one would suspect her coming in to steal the thunder and the enemy would be so surprised that they wouldn’t be able to keep their eyes or weapons off her! Perfect tanking strategies.

Plus, with her in the middle, it would be an aesthetically pleasing team.

She started chuckling to herself— like the kind of way an anime girl trope that mischievously thinks of something. “Kukuku.”

Fezoix seemed to also agree a team would be useful but neither seemed to have had it dawn on them that they could team up. After all, they all were in the same Scion’s tavern with the same idea to adventure for the Scions with the same idea that a team would be useful.

She put her hands heroically on her hips as she spread her legs with a hop. Throwing her hand in the air, which of course would barely reach a chest, she proclaimed, “Well, why not us?! We got you two for damage and I’m so good at keeping people safe that it would be perfect! Also, potions would be of no consequence. We can get a ton whenever we stop, just in case.”

Her face beamed as she waited for the happiness to strike their faces at her proclamation.

Zack cheered his mug when Fezoix said, "A team, perhaps, would be useful to join." The dragoon was pleasantly surprised; teammates were hard to find these days. He was usually rejected by ones who envied his expert skills, dashing good looks and strategic mind — but not today. Today he had at least one teammate, putting a smile on his face when he said, "Most excellent Fezo! Oh and don't worry about the gold. I always share with my friends."

He leaned back against the bar. "We'll make like... a mighty duo. You with your slashes." He swung an imaginary sword with both hands. "Me with my spear attacks!" He thrust an imaginary spear. Then he faced the small Manderville. Her kukuku-ing was eccentric but understandable, considering how charismatic Zack was. Most people found him entertaining, so he expected such a reaction. But what he didn't expect was her joining the group too.

"Wow no way," he murmered. "I usually have a way harder time finding teammates. I guess it's just like, surprising. You know what I mean?" He broke into a smile. "So are you a tank or healer? Both are cool with me cause like... a team without a tank and healer is totally screwed."

Last edited:
Fezoix.jpgFezo. It wasn't hard to see the Elezen tipping his nose up in slight disgust, and inaudible grumble not so far behind it. At least he was particularly about sharing the gold - that was the most important part here. His theatrical examples of their future exploits in the field led him to simply nod and agree. "I'm sure both of our techniques will work splendidly alongside one another." He hoped that would be the case.

Good at keeping people safe. A vague description of the Manderville's talents. He would take it, but in his line of work, specifics had always been preferred. Her talents would remain to be seen in time, just like with all of them together. He did gave a quiet 'hmph' at Zack's surprise in finding teammates, a small laugh that flickered out as easily as a wick's flame. "I wonder why that would be..." He murmured, scratching his cheek - which ironically, the gesture had not been intended as sarcastic.

With Zack's question of whether Lala was a healer or a tank, Fezoix's eyes moved to the Blood Sword sitting snug on her hip. Healers weren't prone to carrying around swords, nor suggesting potions when they themselves could do the healing. Plus, she found most healers to be rather timid and tame...Lala on the other hand...

"A tank, I presume?" He asked.

Lala Manderville

ManderLala.jpgWell, we did come here looking for the Scions to join after all. Finding a teammate here should be simple!” Lala said in response to Zack’s surprise about finding a party.

At his question, she patted the questionably large sword.

Justice-serving Paladin at your behest!

Her eyes then noted everyone’s hair colors and recalling what the Scions looked like, she grew excited and hopped a couple of times.

Oh! Oh! We even have the correct hair colors amongst us! Ever notice that they all have white or pale blonde hair?!

~*~​

The door that leads into the back, reserved just for those in the Scions, opened up. Out stepped, presumably, someone that works behind the scenes with a scroll in hand.

Zack shrugged when Fezoix said, "I wonder why that would be." The dragoon knew his problems were caused by pettiness and gossip, but he played dumb for now. "Idunknow," he said between sips. "But who cares about that anyway? With you two I'll be fine." Zack looked around the pub, wondering if past teammates were there. He hoped they were out on missions; the last thing he needed was toxic ex-teammates sabotaging his new group. Thankfully there were none in the crowd, so he released a short breath and looked down at Lala.

"Yeah it should be simple, but like, there's politics in the scions you know?" He paused when she mentioned her class; she was a paladin which was perfect. "Paladins are awesome! You guys have the um.... the one spell. It's like clementine. The healing one!" He scratched his head. "Well whatever, thankfully you're not a Dark Knight. Those dudes think they're so cool." Zack chuckled below his breath, pausing again as Lala talked about hair color. "Hmmm…. I never thought about that. It goes to show that we have like, by far the coolest hair color."

Arcanist Arcanist Taigakitt Taigakitt

Last edited:
Fezoix.jpgHe hoped they would be, when it came to Zack’s statement, that they would be. They both looked like capable fighters, and with the sword that seemed double the size of the Lalafell, he assumed they would be fine. As long as they each got their cut at the end of the day, that was all that mattered.

Fezoix did give a shadow of a smile at the Lala’s comment on each of their hair colours. “I do wonder if that’s a requirement before joining…” He cracked what would probably be the first of many, incredibly, rare jokes.

In the middle of these comments, Fezoix noticed a woman appearing from the backend of the Scion’s humble abode. “Excuse me,” he murmured to the other two before rising. The woman hardly got herself together before Fezoix was upon her (thanks long Elezen legs). “I’m assuming that’s a commission you have in hand?”

The woman straightened up, surprised with her attention being seized by Fezoix, “Oh, y-yes, actually.” She cleared her throat, unfurling the scroll in hand. Her eyes scrolled over the contents before she confirmed, “Trouble with Amalj’aa in Southern Thanalan. Seem to be aggressing travellers.”

Fezoix paused. ‘Another tempering…?’ It seemed like a short time ago that Ifrit had tried to bring ordinary people under his sway. And that Fezoix had to be the one to...

He lifted his scarf up to his chin. “We’ll take it,” Fezoix said with an unwavering conviction, taking the scroll from her hand. “The Hyur, Lalafell, and I,” he nodded to his other two comrades and of course, referred to himself in turn.

“Of course,” the woman nodded, before disclosing the details of their reward, exact location, other details that she thought best he knew.

Fezoix returned to the table, unfurling the scroll and putting it down on the table, tapping it with his finger. “Trouble with Beastmen in Southern Thanalan. Seems hostilities with local travellers have been increasing as of late.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back