• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing [Int Check]

Quillicious

Da KING
You arrive in a bar on Saturn's moon Titan, straight out if the spaceport. You were told there was a big event going on, something about battles being fought all around the Solar System several years ago. Taking a seat at the slightly crummy bar, the only one you could find cheap booze in, you look around at the humans and other assorted species, though not many extraterrestrials are present. In about an hour or so the celebrations will start, and you decided to have a drink beforehand, even though there'll be enough alcohol to go around at the party on Hyperion. As you order a drink from the android bartender and you're served, you tilt the glass up to your mouth and take a sip. Suddenly, an older man approaches the bar and plops himself down next to you, obviously he's had more than a couple drinks. His short, grey beard is scratched as he peers at the selection of beverages the bar serves. He groggily blinks and brings a wrinkled hand up to his balding head, sighing. You merely glance at him and return to your previous activity. Alas, that's not enough to keep him from interacting with you. His voice, like gravel, bursts into use as he grasps your shoulder and cracks a smile, his yellowed teeth making an appearance.

"You're here for the anniversary, aren't ya?!" He booms, the only reaction from you an awkward nod. "Well, d'ya know the story behind all this?" The query elicits a shake of your head. No, you haven't really liked your social studies, and you haven't even been in the System for your entire life. You were born on an exploration vessel in the Andromeda galaxy in 2268, and for the 20-odd years of your existence, this is the first time you've actually been in the Milky Way. You're flung back to the present when the elderly man begins his tale.

"Well, newcomer, let me tell ya! A long while back, 30 years, to be specific, the entire galaxy was being held in the authority of a man named Carmine Wolfe. Now, this mother-Hubbard was a mean man, and had a mean personal army to help him bully his way to control over this exact System then. Of course, we were caught off-guard at this sudden totalitarian movement. He was just a businessman, helpin' out with advances in technology and whatnot, perfecting cybernetic implants and streamlining warp travel. Then, he just took over. All the planets, Earth, our main planet for residency, along with our base for government, Mars, our military planet, Mercury, our industrial plant, and Venus, our agricultural and recreational planet. The Gas Giants are all for tourism and their moons are for odd small businesses, and Pluto's just kinda there. Oh! Right, the Asteroid Belt! It's mainly used for drilling for resources and the like. Anyway, Wolfe put together this team of bounty hunters and assassins and bozos out the wazoo to crush the rebellion that was loosening his grip on the Terrestrial Planets. I don't remember exactly what happened, but just fell apart one day. That's what we're celebrating now, the freedom of our System. It was a galaxy-wide threat, but it was really bad here. Have any questions?"

Last edited by a moderator:
You arrive in a bar on Saturn's moon Titan, straight out if the spaceport. You were told there was a big event going on, something about battles being fought all around the Solar System several years ago. Taking a seat at the slightly crummy bar, the only one you could find cheap booze in, you look around at the humans and other assorted species, though not many extraterrestrials are present. In about an hour or so the celebrations will start, and you decided to have a drink beforehand, even though there'll be enough alcohol to go around at the party on Hyperion. As you order a drink from the android bartender and you're served, you tilt the glass up to your mouth and take a sip. Suddenly, an older man approaches the bar and plops himself down next to you, obviously he's had more than a couple drinks. His short, grey beard is scratched as he peers at the selection of beverages the bar serves. He groggily blinks and brings a wrinkled hand up to his balding head, sighing. You merely glance at him and return to your previous activity. Alas, that's not enough to keep him from interacting with you. His voice, like gravel, bursts into use as he grasps your shoulder and cracks a smile, his yellowed teeth making an appearance.

"You're here for the anniversary, aren't ya?!" He booms, the only reaction from you an awkward nod. "Well, d'ya know the story behind all this?" The query elicits a shake of your head. No, you haven't really liked your social studies, and you haven't even been in the System for your entire life. You were born on an exploration vessel in the Andromeda galaxy in 2268, and for the 20-odd years of your existence, this is the first time you've actually been in the Milky Way. You're flung back to the present when the elderly man begins his tale.

"Well, newcomer, let me tell ya! A long while back, 30 years, to be specific, the entire galaxy was being held in the authority of a man named Carmine Wolfe. Now, this mother-Hubbard was a mean man, and had a mean personal army to help him bully his way to control over this exact System then. Of course, we were caught off-guard at this sudden totalitarian movement. He was just a businessman, helpin' out with advances in technology and whatnot, perfecting cybernetic implants and streamlining warp travel. Then, he just took over. All the planets, Earth, our main planet for residency, along with our base for government, Mars, our military planet, Mercury, our industrial plant, and Venus, our agricultural and recreational planet. The Gas Giants are all for tourism and their moons are for odd small businesses, and Pluto's just kinda there. Oh! Right, the Asteroid Belt! It's mainly used for drilling for resources and the like. Anyway, Wolfe put together this team of bounty hunters and assassins and bozos out the wazoo to crush the rebellion that was loosening his grip on the Terrestrial Planets. I don't remember exactly what happened, but just fell apart one day. That's what we're celebrating now, the freedom of our System. It was a galaxy-wide threat, but it was really bad here. Have any questions?"

((please answer in the form of RPing, i'm attempting to make a more immersive informational thread here

you don't have to, but it's thoroughly encouraged))

Sounds super interesting but until i get a char made i cant RP a answer xD

btw you guys don't have to make a character just yet

if i have at least 4 people interested, i'll make it

just get like a rough concept at most, i don't wanna crush any char dreams

Sounds interesting, a little bit mysterious though.. But Count me in!

(Just going with, we're not answering here?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back