• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Witcher/Skyrim Universe

Pessimistic Capricorn

sorrows, sorrows, prayers 💔
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
njXTiij.png

send me a PM, don't respond here!! the pictures used are not mine!

• Hi there! I'm Capricorn, 26 years old and dipping my toes back into the water of general roleplaying. I'm not new to roleplaying at all, have been writing role-plays for maybe 13 years and about 5 years ago I started writing English next to my native language role-plays.
    Currently my schedule seems to be quite calm. But I'd still like to put my schedule down here:

Mondays & Tuesdays: Internship, won't be too active throughout the day - active at the end of my days.
    Wednesday & Thursday: Most of the time I have enough spare time to be active!
    Friday: Uni, so I won't be that active - active at the end of my day.
    Weekends: Depends on the days, sometimes I'm active, sometimes not too much.

I am often able to post once to a few times a day, depending on how busy my day is!
    Also good to note: My timezone is GMT+2! - BUT I role-play with a lot of USA peeps, so I'm often active around USA times as well!

• 26babc6bf4e28206c8952183ababd870.jpg

EXAMPLE - WE'LL DISCUSS

The world has been rough on most people, hardening the ones that had to adept to the change in monsters and the change in leaders.
    Others have been hidden away in their riches, in their lush houses and never had to deal with anything that the outside world had to deal with.
    Out of everyone - the entire population - there are two characters who turn out to be looking to find a similar goal.
    An artifact, the death of a certain person, to find a certain someone - whatever they are searching for: it overlaps between the two.
    What happens when they bump into each other?

might include: romance, violence, enemies, lgbtq+, angst

If someone were to look around the woods, they would probably not be able to see that much around them. It was only springtime, but the trees were already blessed with enough leaves to cast a shadow throughout the entire forest, leaving it dark and quiet. The occasional bird would sing its tune, the leaves of the bushes around the path would make noise whenever a smaller animal hurried into hiding and the branches on the ground made a cracking sound with every step the young woman in her cloak took. Compared to most people traveling through the woods this woman wasn’t trying to hide or sneak around. She wasn’t on her way to ambush the one or two people who were stupid enough to take the woods instead of the main road. She was merely there to make her way into the town just outside of these woods.

The cloak did do its job to hide the woman’s frame against the trees. The dark green color didn’t stand out, the hood hid most of her face and the long frame made sure to not pull any attention towards herself. The traveler followed the pathway in a way that only one would follow it that had been walking this same route for years on end. One who entered the forest for the first time did have a high chance of getting lost. The darkness wasn’t the part that would make you lose your way, it’s the waving of the roads and the blending together of those same roads. Following the lights, that might have been this woman’s secret. And as soon as she took her first step outside of the forest, she once again knew she succeeded in finding the city without any troubles.

The city of Inysdale was one of the most important cities of the Elven Kingdom, if not the most important. The palace of the Royal family stood on top the big hill at the end of the city, guarded heavily by not only a tall, brick wall but also by the number of guards standing in front of it. The town underneath the palace was bustling. Merchants selling their wares, farmers passing through with their livestock to get their animals onto the next field just outside the North of the city. Of course, there was a beggar or two, trying to get as much coin as they would need to survive for another day.

Finally, the woman moved her hands, slowly taking off her hood and letting it drop down from her head only to free the dark curls. The dark skin glistened against the sun indicating any form of sweat and her light brown eyes moved around the town, searching… People were walking past her as she stood still in the middle of the road, hearing the few annoyed words coming from people passing by. Then the woman found what she was looking for. Mere meters away from here a man’s gaze crossed hers for nothing more than a second. Suddenly the man’s face changed and as he hurried into a narrow alleyway she started to follow.

If there was one more thing Inysdale was famous for it would be the narrowness of their alleys. There was barely enough room for the woman to run through and whenever people were coming from the other way it would make her delay seconds in her chase. Soon enough she was done, grabbing a hold of a windowsill and just like that she was climbing on top of the old buildings resuming her chase from above. The man slowed down and squeezed himself into an old shop, causing the woman to stop and watch. For a solid few minutes nothing happened, and she started to let herself down from the building, down onto the ground.

The door flung open, the foot that just forced its way into the doorframe still on its way to settle back down on the ground. There the man stood, in front of the counter talking to an older man. His hair grey, his skin wrinkling with age. The look on the first man’s face was pure shock and fear. The look on the older man’s face, however? Nothing more than a calm look. The woman walks closer, her head held high while she did so. The first man stepped aside, away from the woman as far as possible, and then... the woman got down onto one knee, bend her head down to look at the ground to show respect to the Elder.

“Father… I received your message.’’

that's it, bye xo

Last edited:
I finally have WiFi, so I'm back to writing! If someone feels like doing either any of the plots named or any other plots, please hit me up! <3

I've cleaned up my DMs, sorry to the people I may have left unanswered, life got the better of me!
Edited this thread, and even though I do currently have two stories running, I might have space and time to do one or two more! Just DM me and we will discuss!

xoxo

Since it's been a month after my last up, here's another one! Looking for partners, maybe someone who's interested in something lgbtq+ related as well :)

I am currently finishing up on the the witcher book series, about to begin book five, I also adore the third game and I would love to write something related to the fandom if you are interested c:
Definitely interested, just shoot me a pm and we’ll work out the details!

I will update my whole thread tomorrow, but I did add some outlines of prompt ideas!

Loads of ghosting lately, so hit me up if you’re interested!

Cleaned up the thread a little bit, mostly looking for prompt number two, but open for a lot!

Anything LGBTQ+ related would be wonderful as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back